swextal

May 7, 2018
are saves transferable tho between updates.. or do you have to start over each time
Due to changes of internal structures from time to time the game saves also change from time to time and DONT expect them to be compatible :) You have a cheat menu if you can't stand the idea of starting over for a reason. Use that menu...

Reactions: PugWug

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
are saves transferable tho between updates.. or do you have to start over each time
It depends on what the dev's change with each update. Minor changes will allow you to transfer your old save to the new game. Major changes make it more likely that the old save will spawn errors because of the changes. As @swextal said, if you don't want to grind through it each time use the cheat menu to speed things up.

Reactions: PugWug

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
I saw that Part 2 of the gaming overhaul went in some hours ago. I saw a change named "Face Randomizing tech for all girls" . What is that??? Does anybody have any news?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I saw that Part 2 of the gaming overhaul went in some hours ago. I saw a change named "Face Randomizing tech for all girls" . What is that??? Does anybody have any news?
I've checked the code a bit and it looks like other characters got similar treatment as hermione did, which means; Luna's, Cho's etc, eyes and mouths can be randomly selected from specific emotion table.

Reactions: AR21

Kaustos

Sep 7, 2016
A few bugs to report. First, hidden blowjobs are broken.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second, the clothing store hasn't delivered the bra and panty set I bought an in game week ago, and any time I try to buy an outfit it tells me she's still working on it.

Third, cho_eye_bg is not defined.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017

Second, the clothing store hasn't delivered the bra and panty set I bought an in game week ago, and any time I try to buy an outfit it tells me she's still working on it.

What hidden blowjobs do you mean?!?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

Are you using old save on experimental build by any chance? If so, that could be the case because of most recent internal variables changes which your save could simply lack.

Suzyma

Jun 7, 2017
Just wanted to ask, if i want to add custom clothing from here

do i just throw the respective images to their corresponding places within the app, or is there any files i need to update?

or are they incompatible? i see some of the image files from stregac lib are different in dimension and content to the current image files in the game

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017

do i just throw the respective images to their corresponding places within the app, or is there any files i need to update?

or are they incompatible? i see some of the image files from stregac lib are different in dimension and content to the current image files in the game
I made some digging and found out that you have to edit these files:

Code:
__items__.rpy
_wardrobe_lists_.rpy
There's one problem though. I was able to add new clothing item into the game but it refuses to work on the old save saying that item's variable wasn't defined. I am not sure how to make variable persistent so it moves from save to save.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017

You can add any image to the wardrobe. You just have to place the image in the right folder location.
The resolution we use in game should be double of what is available in the linked files you posted, so just scale them up and you're good to go.

Some items are easier to add (like stockings, neck items, gloves), because they only require the one image,
others (like Tops, Skirts, Pants) require multiple images for each pose (lift skirt, lift top, hold book,...).

If you don't want to add recolor versions, add your images to only the folders named "base", if you want recolors, add them to each of the color folders ("base","blue","red",...).

You don't have to create an item for the clothing store btw. You only need to add a line to "_wardrobe_lists_.rpy"
Depending on where you have added your item, you have to add your item to a specific wardrobe list.

Like if you want to add new stockings for Hermione, search for the stockings section.
Then add $ wr_stockings.append("your_item_name") below all the other stockings.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
A few bugs to report.

First, hidden blowjobs are broken.
NameError: name 'hg_hidden_bj_seen_list' is not defined

Thanks for the bug reports!
1st & 3rd - You need to create a new save for the latest master update.

2nd - I believe I know the issue with this one. When you get a package mailed, this could be gift items or clothing, it can happen that, if you scroll backwards with your mouse wheel, it can happen that the package disappears even though you haven't opened it yet. It's weird that that's the only place I have seen this issue happen when going backwards with the mouse wheel. There is something whacky happening with the code... Probably have to fix this.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Time to contribute a little to this awesome game. ;)

I've made a small mod that aims to liven up the main room of the game with some christmas decorations and two fully new weather effects. (It does not replace any other in-game weather type)

What does the mod do?

* Adds two new types of weather (Both animated)
  • *Snowing
  • *Blizzard (w/ seamless sound effect)
* Replaced some assets with decorated variants

Instruction:
Download xmas.zip, unpack and overwrite game files. If you wish to revert the changes download revert.zip instead.

Download:
See attachment.

I also wanted to include new clothing for Hermione with special event but I haven't finished drawing poses for them yet. :(

----

Oh I almost forgot! @MadMerlin, I've noticed in one of the script files that assets for Weasley's shop were missing so I decided to spend some time and make them. I simply hope its good enough, if not, thats okay.

Edit: Added attachment with assets.

---

Edit2: Fixed sound loop for blizzard.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
How to make this scene ?
Here is a version I mashed together after seeing your request, the penis is too large compared to the other Snape sex scenes I have, but it'll do for now -

Here is the gobby scene:
hermi_sna_blow_01.png hermi_sna_blow_02.png hermi_sna_blow_03.png hermi_sna_blow_04.png hermi_sna_blow_05.png hermi_sna_blow_06.png hermi_sna_blow_07.png hermi_sna_blow_08.png hermi_sna_blow_09.png hermi_sna_blow_10.png hermi_sna_blow_11.png hermi_sna_blow_12.png

Here is in between/before sucking scene:
hermi_sna_mouth_01.png hermi_sna_mouth_02.png hermi_sna_mouth_03.png hermi_sna_mouth_04.png hermi_sna_mouth_05.png

Here is cum on the face:
hermi_sna_face_cum_00.png hermi_sna_face_cum_01.png hermi_sna_face_cum_02.png hermi_sna_face_cum_03.png hermi_sna_face_cum_04.png hermi_sna_face_cum_05.png hermi_sna_face_cum_06.png hermi_sna_face_cum_07.png hermi_sna_face_cum_08.png hermi_sna_face_cum_09.png hermi_sna_face_cum_10.png hermi_sna_face_cum_11.png hermi_sna_face_cum_12.png hermi_sna_face_cum_13.png hermi_sna_face_cum_14.png hermi_sna_face_cum_15.png hermi_sna_face_cum_16.png hermi_sna_face_cum_17.png hermi_sna_face_cum_18.png

Cum in her mouth:
hermi_sna_face_cum_19.png hermi_sna_face_cum_20.png hermi_sna_face_cum_21.png hermi_sna_face_cum_22.png hermi_sna_face_cum_23.png hermi_sna_face_cum_24.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_01.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_02.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_03.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_04.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_05.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_06.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_07.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_08.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_09.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_10.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_11.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_12.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_13.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_14.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_15.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_16.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_17.png hermi_sna_mouth_cum_18.png

Just need to make some image files in script.rpy, insert the scene as an option in Hermione dialogue, and then you're good to go.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes