Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
hi guy i remember a lactation potion but i can find that content in the newest version can someone tell me what version it is or if it is in the original akabur version? also there was a different luna content (where she was a sub lr a dom) that the one that is currently implemented can someone tell me what version is that too please? Also can we have sex with cho yet? and what about susie? can we do something else besides mastubating in front of her? thanks in advance i havent played this game in a long time

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi guy i remember a lactation potion but i can find that content in the newest version can someone tell me what version it is or if it is in the original akabur version? also there was a different luna content (where she was a sub lr a dom) that the one that is currently implemented can someone tell me what version is that too please? Also can we have sex with cho yet? and what about susie? can we do something else besides mastubating in front of her? thanks in advance i havent played this game in a long time
lactation bottle was many many versions ago, luna sub/dom was last seen in 1.39.4 (link in op) and yes on cho, susan is still same old..

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
update logo.png

At long last, after an arduous wait that seemed to stretch on for eons, the moment has arrived – the latest update is live and ready for your perusal. Prepare to dive headfirst into the enigmatic World of Wrackspurt, or WoW for short, as we unveil this Luna-themed expansion. Get ready to feast your eyes upon a collection of alluring hand-drawn CGs as her narrative unfurls, revealing an array of outlandish tactics to combat those bothersome spratters.

The question lingers: what manner of methods await you within? Alas, dear player, you shall have to find out for yourselves, as Miss Luna appears mute at present due to her mouth being too busy. How intriguing…

In addition to progressing Luna’s storyline, Mafkin’s boutique now flaunts a trove of new attire for your delectation. Whispers abound of a rubbery ensemble and something decidedly flashy. Indulge in these fashionable additions as you see fit.

Moreover, we’ve bestowed Hermione with a refurbished assortment of cummmy and slutty escapades. You will be able to experience all events in a single sitting. As the great Merlin would have it.

So, cast off your garments and plunge into your wizardly pursuits; there’s no time like the present to immerse yourself with our favourite blonde.

For a comprehensive rundown of all changes, kindly consult our . As always, you can download the latest version of the game from our page.

If you enjoy the content, and would like to support us, you can do it on , and the recently opened , or if you simply want to chat with us, join our !

Happy gaming!

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
View attachment 3490078

At long last, after an arduous wait that seemed to stretch on for eons, the moment has arrived – the latest update is live and ready for your perusal. Prepare to dive headfirst into the enigmatic World of Wrackspurt, or WoW for short, as we unveil this Luna-themed expansion. Get ready to feast your eyes upon a collection of alluring hand-drawn CGs as her narrative unfurls, revealing an array of outlandish tactics to combat those bothersome spratters.

The question lingers: what manner of methods await you within? Alas, dear player, you shall have to find out for yourselves, as Miss Luna appears mute at present due to her mouth being too busy. How intriguing…

In addition to progressing Luna’s storyline, Mafkin’s boutique now flaunts a trove of new attire for your delectation. Whispers abound of a rubbery ensemble and something decidedly flashy. Indulge in these fashionable additions as you see fit.

Moreover, we’ve bestowed Hermione with a refurbished assortment of cummmy and slutty escapades. You will be able to experience all events in a single sitting. As the great Merlin would have it.

So, cast off your garments and plunge into your wizardly pursuits; there’s no time like the present to immerse yourself with our favourite blonde.

For a comprehensive rundown of all changes, kindly consult our . As always, you can download the latest version of the game from our page.

If you enjoy the content, and would like to support us, you can do it on , and the recently opened , or if you simply want to chat with us, join our !

Happy gaming!

On one hand, awesome! On the other hand, still no Tonks :cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thread has been updated with v1.46.0
Also I wonder, why is this still in mods section :HideThePain:
cause F95 mods see this as mod (even this doesn't need orig wt to work) and this has mod in it's name.

you can try to fight about it with higher ups but doubt they listen you since they won't listen devs either.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
On one hand, awesome! On the other hand, still no Tonks :cry:
Boy, are you going to be happy when we announce what the next update will be focusing on... :KEK:

cause F95 mods see this as mod (even this doesn't need orig wt to work) and this has mod in it's name.

you can try to fight about it with higher ups but doubt they listen you since they won't listen devs either.
We never requested the administration to relocate this to the Games section. We decided it's best for the thread to remain where it is, in the mods section, for historical reasons. Ultimately, we're honouring the original creator of the game and don't want to overshadow their contribution. Without them, we wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't have pursued art, or met the awesome people I have the pleasure to work with.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2021
Boy, are you going to be happy when we announce what the next update will be focusing on... :KEK:

We never requested the administration to relocate this to the Games section. We decided it's best for the thread to remain where it is, in the mods section, for historical reasons. Ultimately, we're honouring the original creator of the game and don't want to overshadow their contribution. Without them, we wouldn't be here, and I wouldn't have pursued art, or met the awesome people I have the pleasure to work with.
Finally, more Tonks content! I'm already hype for the next update. Thanks for all the hard work you and the team do.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 3490078

Happy gaming!
LUNA UPDATE LES FUCKING GOOOOOO

1711755557964.gif

F1forhalp

Fleetwood Mac - World In Harmony (live, Boston)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
after all it is in fact a mod, even with all the many changes to the original.

that'll be so until the devs declare it something like "game based on.." or "total conversion" (which it isn't, really) and reading LoafyLemon 's comment, it doesn't look like they want that.
i also don't see any improvement in moving the whole thread to some other place, honestly there are enough references to here across other topics i've read, and the search function brings it up nicely. the thread really doesn't lack visitors :whistle:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Anyone now how to unlock the Luna grind scene? I see it in the game files but none of the options in game let me choose it.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WitchTrainerSilverMod-1.46.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes