DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
This menu looks like shit.
I could be wrong, but it looks like it's just a pop-up, not something that's going to be sitting there the whole time. It's not the prettiest thing in the world, but it makes more sense to have a separate item menu as opposed to fishing around in the wardrobe when you need to give her something.

Reactions: Wyrdo

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
Yikes!!!
Re: The animated Hermione CG sex scene - thanks to larlikukka for pointing this out: "The renpy folder was named _Renpy_ and not __Renpy__. So it had multiple same scripts and that was creating the error. After manually installing the files to their correct subfolders, the game started and the scene worked perfectly."
Two underscores are required for that folder name ...oops, and thanks man!
Sorry for the err.

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
I loved how snape and herm hate one another at the begining, herm seeking out corrupted teachers, and snape consternating about her meddling to genie. Also liked snapes reaction to seing herm in a comprimising situation for the first time with akaburs obligatory scratched record sound effect, and perhaps a burst out laughing snape at the situation before saying "hello" ,...... this student who's been given him such a hard time, reduced to a desperate for points so and so. Would love to see this reaction to a few more comprimising situations snape finds her in.(Snape"i cant believe this goodie to shoes whose given me so much trouble is doing this thing im seing right now, ha ha ha"

Maybe at the earl/middley stages, have snape make fun and comment on her mens rights, and her mission to catch corrupted teachers, while snape has his way, which offcourse she defends ironically at the beginning, considering the situation, and offcourse snape is more then happy to enthasize that irony with his chibi actions.
I totally agree about Snape and Hemione's tenuous relationship, it provided me with a lot of laughs ...which is why many of us want to see it flourish into more embarrassing and compromising situations in game. It can be developed so much more, as well as several other consistent characters.
Also how Snape and Genie conspire against the girl during their hang out sessions together adds emphasis to the whole game's storyline, so it seems almost inevitable that Snape would be up for taking advantage of Hermione when able.

I like the pre mature idea, nice variation, im , imagining a scene where a knock knock interuption puts genie over the edge giving the newcomer a nice view of the moneyshot perhaps harry in this instance, a bewildered expression, and an incoherent stutering dialogue.
Ha ha ha! Yeah man, the four girls get busted doing lewd things a number of times (not too much, otherwise it loses its impact, so spaced out nicely)

Question, he who shall not be named, will he be joining in the lewd fun, or is he just for the battles?
Yeah, Vold.... erm, "He who shall not be named" is going to be a bit rapey rapey with Hermione on one particular occasion with a rescue attempt by Genie, Harry, and Snape. They are about to rush in and help as things look like they're going to get bad with Nagini (the snake) appearing as Vol... ahem, "That_guy" starts to molest her. But Genie holds everyone back for a minute, with Harry piping up to attack, though getting shushed as they watch on - lol

You're onto it man, with how you'd like to see things in the game! :)

Reactions: Mikky25

Wyrdo

Sep 22, 2018
DSICLAIMER: This is not in Silver, but can be easily, this is just for sharing some lolz.

I also would of loved to have seen the public scenes, surprise, as chibi animations, especially the middle/later ones, one that comes to mind, herm in snapes class, upfront, students in drawn background, maybe different facial expressions as the scene progresses(neutral,>confused>bewildered>shocked), and, well, ......lets just say, herm arrives at genie's office that night, cum soaked
:D Yup! that's the ticket! Ha ha ha! Here is a series of just Hermione images (I didn't bother taking screenshots, just put her together) you reminded me off!
I have walking chibis covered in varying amounts of cum, so on a couple of occasions she doesn't clean up first, and they're used for this scene when she returns.
The cum splats from her burps gave me a laugh. :)

Public task "Wank off a Teacher!"
Hermione is told to return in the evening to show Genie what she is going to wear to seduce her chosen Teacher.
(ahh bollocks, this used the Slytherin robe for an old storyline I discarded, oh well, doesn't detract from the scene)

filch_robe_worn.png

She reveals her outfit:
filch_robe_worn_2.png

Genie comments on how alluring she looks:
filched_3.png filched_5b.png

Genie though questions the appropriateness of her choice of garment and teacher:
filched_5c.png filched_6.png

Hermione, determined and confident, re-robes and then leaves:
filched_6b.png filched_6e.png

She returns, Genie remarking how she's not gone very long!?

Hermione returns and looks a bit distressed:
filched_7.png

Genie "What Happened to you, Miss Granger? You've only been gone 15 minutes!"
filched_7a.png Filched_7b.png

Hermione "I was on my way to see Professor Lockhart, in his private chambers, when.... BURP!"
filched_7e.png filched_7f.png

Hermione "I was accosted by Mr. Filch's veiny penis, sir ...BURP!!!"

filched_9.png filched_8d.png

Genie presents the situation as her fault for dressing so provocatively
filched_9b.png filched_9c.png

Genie then gives her the idea that this action counts and she will get points after all.

filched_11.png filched_12.png

Hermione "Oh ...in that case!"
filched_cum_2b.png filched_cum_3.png

Hermione: "BURP!!!!!!!!!" Ooops, heh heh, excuse me, sir!"
filched_cum_4.png filched_cum_5.png

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
Old saves are not compatible. I keep receiving this error:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/__Renpy__/___Persistant___.rpy", line 149, in script call
call store_items_init
File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/__Items__.rpy", line 202, in script
if hg_gamble_slut_ITEM.unlocked and hg_gamble_slut_ITEM not in hermione_outfits_list: # Updates image from shop icon to mannequin.
File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/__Items__.rpy", line 202, in <module>
if hg_gamble_slut_ITEM.unlocked and hg_gamble_slut_ITEM not in hermione_outfits_list: # Updates image from shop icon to mannequin.
NameError: name 'hg_gamble_slut_ITEM' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/__Renpy__/___Persistant___.rpy", line 149, in script call
call store_items_init
File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/__Items__.rpy", line 202, in script
File "D:\Documents\Magic Cards\GGAmes\SilverMod\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\ast.py", line 1762, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Documents\Magic Cards\GGAmes\SilverMod\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Documents\Magic Cards\GGAmes\SilverMod\WT_Silver_1.35-market\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/__Renpy__/inventory/__Items__.rpy", line 202, in <module>
NameError: name 'hg_gamble_slut_ITEM' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
WT Silver 1.35
Thu Jan 31 01:45:22 2019

Dec 9, 2018
Old saves are not compatible
That is known and to be expected. We're redesigning quite a lot of things between patches that will mess with saves. Menu on the top left will take you to the cheat menu (provided you have it enabled which you chose at start of new game) which will let you skip ahead.

HaomaruX

Jul 10, 2017
That is known and to be expected. We're redesigning quite a lot of things between patches that will mess with saves. Menu on the top left will take you to the cheat menu (provided you have it enabled which you chose at start of new game) which will let you skip ahead.
Well, that is discouraging.

God... I'd rather tamper with the code to make the Save Compatible, than having to make everything again (even with cheats). I'll let you know if I get something done, guys.

Dec 9, 2018
God... I'd rather tamper with the code to make the Save Compatible, than having to make everything again (even with cheats). I'll let you know if I get something done, guys.
You're free to try ofcourse, but I...would advise against it. That way frustration, madness, and forever lost lifetime lies.

4.20 star(s) 75 Votes