thusetro

Dec 4, 2017
Yeah i noticed it but it's grey and i have the dress as i mentioned before by using cheats. it seems there is noway to continue my recent save and load an old save without cheats.

Good day/night.
I had the same problem. Hermione was under effects of "transparent" potion. I made her drink again in inventory/accs... "you want me to wear new clothes ?" Then you go in gifts and you can give her the dress.

Reactions: The Witcher

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I had the same problem. Hermione was under effects of "transparent" potion. I made her drink again in inventory/accs... "you want me to wear new clothes ?" Then you go in gifts and you can give her the dress.
i did as you said but still nothing. did you get the costumes using cheats?

Reactions: U8u7h

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
i did as you said but still nothing. did you get the costumes using cheats?
I'm trying to replicate the bug you're describing but can't.
If Hermione's whoring is maxed then you should be able to give her the dress from the bottom of the gift tab of the inventory. Have you done the anal favour 3 times?

If you're still having issues you can manually trigger the event from the inventory by pressing shift+o and typing "jump giving_the_dress"

Reactions: The Witcher

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
I'm trying to replicate the bug you're describing but can't.
If Hermione's whoring is maxed then you should be able to give her the dress from the bottom of the gift tab of the inventory. Have you done the anal favour 3 times?

If you're still having issues you can manually trigger the event from the inventory by pressing shift+o and typing "jump giving_the_dress"
No she refuses the anal favor every time i try , her whoring is 19 (shameless) reputation (daddy's girl).

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Do it without her dressing up then. Also if you want the end event just use the cheat to max her whoring.
i did it without dressing up , still stuck , if i used cheats to max her whoring will it affect the story (i mean , i will not miss any scene) and another thing is feeding the bird important or has any thing to do with the story.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is link in 1st post to 1.21b or 1.21? just tested it and didn't find anything new compared to version in pastebin.

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone have any complete gamesaves of the current version V1.21b? I enjoy playing through the game and such but all of this searching and eventually getting stuck is annoying. Also being able to unlock the gallery would be nice. Please help if you have a complete gamesave, upload it to Mega or something and share if you please.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Does anyone have any complete gamesaves of the current version V1.21b? I enjoy playing through the game and such but all of this searching and eventually getting stuck is annoying. Also being able to unlock the gallery would be nice. Please help if you have a complete gamesave, upload it to Mega or something and share if you please.
Here it's not complete %100 it just miss a few days (give ginger the ball dress but it will end the game too soon so don't give it to her unless you want to see the end).

Reactions: Soul_Devour

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
Here it's not complete %100 it just miss a few days (give ginger the ball dress but it will end the game too soon so don't give it to her unless you want to see the end).
Alright, I know this is stupid of me to ask, but I'm looking for your save, because I moved it to my saves, I just don't know how to start up your save.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Alright, I know this is stupid of me to ask, but I'm looking for your save, because I moved it to my saves, I just don't know how to start up your save.
No problem , if i understand you correctly, you can put the save file at (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WT SILVER) or you can put it at game directory (WT_Silver_1.21-win\game\saves). start it by summoning gringer and ask her to do favors for you(i finished all favors except anal i think you can go on from here).

Soul_Devour

Jun 10, 2017
No problem , if i understand you correctly, you can put the save file at (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WT SILVER) or you can put it at game directory (WT_Silver_1.21-win\game\saves). start it by summoning gringer and ask her to do favors for you(i finished all favors except anal i think you can go on from here).
Yes, I understand that part of where to put it, the issue seems to be is I don't know where to locate it when I start up and try to load the save. Which tab it should be under since I have my own saves aswell. I don't know how to reset my game so I have no saves so I can see only yours.

The Witcher

Modder
Jul 19, 2017
Yes, I understand that part of where to put it, the issue seems to be is I don't know where to locate it when I start up and try to load the save. Which tab it should be under since I have my own saves aswell. I don't know how to reset my game so I have no saves so I can see only yours.
it will be page one , save slot 18.

you can delete your save manually by going to game directory and delete it and go to the other path (C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\WT SILVER) and delete it too.

Reactions: Soul_Devour
4.20 star(s) 75 Votes