Mod Ren'Py Witch Trainer: Silver - Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v1.45.2]

Jan 4, 2018
Anyone know where to get older versions of the walkthough mod?
Playing ver 1.44 cause of the extras mod that is the latest one and can't use the 1.45

chi te sen cula

Aug 2, 2018
Hi, what can I do to fix this?

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/mods/LainModWalkthrough/Lain_Screens.rpy", line 95: keyword argument 'anchor' is incompatible with 'align'.
anchor (0.0, 0.0)
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Mon Apr 8 15:06:14 2024

Mickoeus

Jul 8, 2017
I haven't really tested anything, but the attached file should fix the error on load drop it into the game\mods\LainModWalkthrough folder.

I just deleted the anchor statement that was on line 95.

Bekai7

Jul 6, 2020
I haven't really tested anything, but the attached file should fix the error on load drop it into the game\mods\LainModWalkthrough folder.

I just deleted the anchor statement that was on line 95.
yeah but that would only work with the content of the last mod right? what about the new content? sorry i dont want to be a dick, i value your work, i just want to play all the content there is in one go.

Mickoeus

Jul 8, 2017
yeah but that would only work with the content of the last mod right? what about the new content? sorry i dont want to be a dick, i value your work, i just want to play all the content there is in one go.
All good, it depends if the mod enables editing specific variables vs editing generic values. I haven't really used the mod much (so not actually sure what it enables), but I had it installed so had to get it at least loading for the update to work.