Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Johnfabrik

Sep 21, 2022
Hey how many replays am I supposed to have in my Gallery? I only have "watch ball ending 1", am I supposed to have more replays ? Anyone willing to share full android save? Thx

Tealover

Nov 1, 2017
In the main menu you have mod options. In the mod options you have the name of the mod drawing on the right and at the very bottom of the image on the right the numbers that refer to the version of the game. If you have placed everything correctly the name of the mod should appear. This way you will know that it works. Next to each mod there is a short description of what it adds to the game. View attachment 2226328
Are all this mods included in this pack or are separate from this?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
The ExtrasPack doesn't appear in the list of mods (it's one reason why it's not installed in the same folder as the other mods)

You'll know it's correctly installed as soon as you can summon Hermione and check her wardrobe: you'll see items that are marked «EXtrasPack»

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
If there are mods on discord that are not part of this, can someone please upload them? I've tried logging onto discord more than once and can't seem to make it work.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
If there are mods on discord that are not part of this, can someone please upload them? I've tried logging onto discord more than once and can't seem to make it work.
I can't share the file because I have all sharing options blocked See this post https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-extras-pack-06-06-2022-thebigbg.23638/post-8768524 Or turn to page 26. See Game+Mod Download the whole file with the older version of the game.This is already the old version, but you are only interested in the mods directory. Move ( mods folder ) from that directory to the current version of the game.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I can't share the file because I have all sharing options blocked See this post https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-extras-pack-06-06-2022-thebigbg.23638/post-8768524 Or turn to page 26. See Game+Mod Download the whole file with the older version of the game.This is already the old version, but you are only interested in the mods directory. Move ( mods folder ) from that directory to the current version of the game.
Thanks!

Yes, I've been enjoying this and all the mods that come with this.

I was under the impression there were even more mods not available here but only available on discord. Those were what I was looking for. :)

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
I am making available some mods that I own. For the curious. I am not 100% sure if they work. But the latest version of the game does not throw errors or create any problems. So that my guess is that they work. Unzip the file and put the entire contents into the main game directory. The path where the files should be is game/mod. That is, it should be x:\WTS-1.45.1-pc\game\mod. It is important not to replace or move the "MyMod" mod already present there. It should also not ask whether to swap files for a newer version. If it asks it means that the files are not uploaded to that directory.

Then go to the mod directory in the main menu and select all files. As in the picture:

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes