Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Downloaded from mediafire first and that doesn't even give me a zipfile. same version is on mega and I can download it as a zip but file inside is the same problem
This is really alarming. It sounds like something might be hijacking your download requests. Without knowing more, I can't recommend much but you may want to consider a thorough malware scan. If this happened to me, I would probably purge my computer's storage devices and start fresh.

mongoose9901

Sep 12, 2019
I’ve been trying to download all of the extra packs but they all come as zip files and I can't install zip files cause my tablet doesn't have access to the game files that I can find which I don't know a lot on how to do it so if anyone can help me I'm using a Samsung s7 tablet and my email is dw5741@yahoo.com which is the best way to reach me

Mavs7

Feb 25, 2022
This is really alarming. It sounds like something might be hijacking your download requests. Without knowing more, I can't recommend much but you may want to consider a thorough malware scan. If this happened to me, I would probably purge my computer's storage devices and start fresh.
Ill look into that. thx for the heads up

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
:coffee: ExtrasPack 05.18.2022 has been uploaded :coffee:

This update's focus has been largely polishing existing Daphne content, as well as a few minor bug fixes and clothing additions from Darwin. There was also a lot of under-the-hood changes to get many of the new curses working. In terms of "meaty" content, you may be better off waiting for the next major update.

In truth, I'm releasing this update as-is to see if any of the big code changes I made have some unexpected issues. I've done my best to be thorough, but I can only do so much error checking. If you do try this update and encounter any issues, please post them there so I can address them :).

As for future updates, I have Daphne's 2nd public request introduction around half way done, which should be the bulk of the next update. Afterwards, we will likely cease regular updates and move to occasional small content patches, which should allow us to produce more inspired content.
Sorry to bother you, but only recently I started to play WTS (w/o this update) and I have a question: will it be OK to still use the last saves I have with the content of this update installed?
I know the instructions say to "use a new save game"; but I'm not sure what that means (English is not my first language...): does it means I should replay everything from scratch?

Thanks in advance (and sorry for my - probably - dumb question).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes start from scratch, delete all saves in wts\game\saves and \appdata\roaming\renpy\wts

Reactions: JimmyJazz69

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Sorry to bother you, but only recently I started to play WTS (w/o this update) and I have a question: will it be OK to still use the last saves I have with the content of this update installed?
I know the instructions say to "use a new save game"; but I'm not sure what that means (English is not my first language...): does it means I should replay everything from scratch?

Thanks in advance (and sorry for my - probably - dumb question).
You should start from the beginning using the mod. You can use the cheat menu to skip past content you've already seen if you don't want to do it all again.

JimmyJazz69

Jul 3, 2020
Hi guys. When I installed the "extras" into WTS, I lost the ability to put lipstick on the girls (any girl). I mean, the option is there, but it just doesn't work. All others (piercings, tatoos, collars, etc.) work just fine. Any ideas?

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Hi guys. When I installed the "extras" into WTS, I lost the ability to put lipstick on the girls (any girl). I mean, the option is there, but it just doesn't work. All others (piercings, tatoos, collars, etc.) work just fine. Any ideas?
I see the same issue... I'll look into it and see if I can get a bug fix posted.

EDIT: Found the issue. I'll have the fix posted relatively soon.

Last edited:

TheBigBg

Oct 19, 2017
Update is posted, thanks for the report!

• Red Heart

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Missing Astoria's and Daphne's bikini/robes from the shop. I downloaded the mediafire file for the ExtraPacks and started a new game.

Kholkikos

Jun 8, 2022
Am I supposed to be getting a .zip file because I got a .7z I have 7zip installed so it's not a problem but is that the folder WTS_ExstrasPack_060622 what should have been downloaded?

Also, there is a mods folder in 1.42 should I put it there or just the game folder?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Am I supposed to be getting a .zip file because I got a .7z I have 7zip installed so it's not a problem but is that the folder WTS_ExstrasPack_060622 what should have been downloaded?

Also, there is a mods folder in 1.42 should I put it there or just the game folder?
yes .7z. instructions are in op or in packet.

Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
With this mod installed, Hermione sex scenes are full of bugs. Despite the 1.42.2 version, there is a texture bug.

Jul 29, 2022
Hope this gets added to the new .43 update. Mod seems to be active, but is it worth waiting for a bit? Or should I come back to this in the near future? Not trying to be pushy, just haven't played this game in ages and came back to look at this gem to see it's still very lively. Love it. Cultured folks. Aged like fine-wine :)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes