Mod Ren'Py Onhold Witch Trainer Silver: Extras pack [06.06.2022] [TheBigBg]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I keep hoping that the original creator comes back to update it or someone else with programming knowledge takes on the task

cam3l0t

Sep 29, 2023
Greetings, fine horndogs.

Having recently discovered this game, I was intrigued by the prospect of there being a lotta mods for it. But then after digging around I found dis thread and others like it where it turns out that most of the mods don't work on the latest version.

It's just some basic scripts, how hard can it be? I thought and downloaded a bunch of them anyway to try and update them meself. Worth noting that I have close to 0 scripting experience and precisely 0 familiarity with the engine. So in the end I found a mod that worked and just mucked about in a text editor to make the ones that didn't look like the one that did.

Some of them refused to convert. Others gave me too much errors to then manually fix so I chucked em. But in the end I got a few working on 1.45.3. It's basically only outfits. I wasn't able to make any quests and stuff going. I had to bruteforce some things and move items from the store to default unlocked outfits, but what can ya do.

Figured I might as well share the results with some people who might have a use for this stuff.

Disclaimer - I tested it on my end and all the attachments work fine on my machine. But I have no idea what I'm doing, so if something doesn't work for you - tough luck, basically.

Disclaimer 2 - I neither know nor care who originally made these. Still, if you're someone who does, I mostly just left the attributions in the manifest files intact, except for a few cases where I thought there was stuff there that broke some functionalty.

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
Greetings, fine horndogs.

Having recently discovered this game, I was intrigued by the prospect of there being a lotta mods for it. But then after digging around I found dis thread and others like it where it turns out that most of the mods don't work on the latest version.

It's just some basic scripts, how hard can it be? I thought and downloaded a bunch of them anyway to try and update them meself. Worth noting that I have close to 0 scripting experience and precisely 0 familiarity with the engine. So in the end I found a mod that worked and just mucked about in a text editor to make the ones that didn't look like the one that did.

Some of them refused to convert. Others gave me too much errors to then manually fix so I chucked em. But in the end I got a few working on 1.45.3. It's basically only outfits. I wasn't able to make any quests and stuff going. I had to bruteforce some things and move items from the store to default unlocked outfits, but what can ya do.

Figured I might as well share the results with some people who might have a use for this stuff.

Disclaimer - I tested it on my end and all the attachments work fine on my machine. But I have no idea what I'm doing, so if something doesn't work for you - tough luck, basically.

Disclaimer 2 - I neither know nor care who originally made these. Still, if you're someone who does, I mostly just left the attributions in the manifest files intact, except for a few cases where I thought there was stuff there that broke some functionalty.
You should join the Silver Studios Games discord. Lots of talk about mods and outfits there, and lots of people helping each other clean up their code.

morphisiusz

Dec 19, 2017
You should join the Silver Studios Games discord. Lots of talk about mods and outfits there, and lots of people helping each other clean up their code.
This is a tightly closed Discord community. Hardly anything comes out or shares anything. I'm not surprised by them. Because they create it themselves and don't really want to share. But I'm grateful that anything is showing up.

Reactions: Twistty

McSqsh

Dec 13, 2021
So just so I know wtf I'm doing - I download the normal game, 1.45.3, and then don't download this one since it's not up to date?

Just want to make sure wtf I'm doing I'm pretty stupid

Edit. Yep just had to read higher, not compat got it

Last edited:
Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Darkingux

Dec 1, 2022
i have a problem when i open then game
When I enter the game I get this text

While running game code:
File "game/ExtrasPack/hijack_original_label.rpy", line 13, in script
init -1 python:
init -1 python:
File "game/ExtrasPack/hijack_original_label.rpy", line 14, in <module>
import __builtin__
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '__builtin__'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\lmtb2\OneDrive\Desktop\WTS-1.45.3-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\lmtb2\OneDrive\Desktop\WTS-1.45.3-pc\renpy\main.py", line 564, in main
renpy.game.context().run(node)
init -1 python:
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/site-packages/future/utils/__init__.py", line 444, in raise_
init -1 python:
File "C:\Users\lmtb2\OneDrive\Desktop\WTS-1.45.3-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\lmtb2\OneDrive\Desktop\WTS-1.45.3-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ExtrasPack/hijack_original_label.rpy", line 14, in <module>
import __builtin__
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '__builtin__'

• Thinking Face

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Darkingux
This mod is for Game Version: v1.42.2 - ONLY!!!
You have Game Version: 1.45.3 installed! :rolleyes:
Of course it will not work - lol
You can still find the old version - if you want to try out the mod.
(Just find the v1.42.2 download, and use that).

Cheers

Darkingux

Dec 1, 2022
Darkingux
This mod is for Game Version: v1.42.2 - ONLY!!!
You have Game Version: 1.45.3 installed! :rolleyes:
Of course it will not work - lol
You can still find the old version - if you want to try out the mod.
(Just find the v1.42.2 download, and use that).

Cheers
I forgot to check the versions sorry :'0

• Haha
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes