Ren'Py - Completed - Witch Trainer [Final] [Akabur]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Takoto Ama

Quick review:

I love games that put me in the role of rapey male dom, and this is one of them. I love trainers. I love corruption as a theme. I've also had the hots for Hermione ever since I saw Emma Watson on screen as a kit. So this game is pretty perfect for me. The art is beautiful and the corruption is well-done. My only complaint is that the game is a little grindy, but it wasn't too much trouble clicking through it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

jonnymelabo

Akabur could have done a bit better here, there´s just a single scenario, basic plot is Hermione and how you make her a whore in a non really realistic way, but overall is a funny game, with great art that enjoyed quite a lot. It doesn´t have 5 stars because it´s probably too repetitive...
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Daba

Charming little game with funny writing, but not much to do.
    It's like interactive book (but not that much interactive).
    Game is lacking in content, especially adult one, and is to repetitive for my taste.
    I would recommend this game to those that like Potter serial or casual/simple games maybe.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

89tasker

It's basically a book reading simulator. A literal time-waster (you sleep because there is nothing to do).

Not much CG art. The chibis do all the sexy stuff. Only one room with repetitive dialogue/text/commands, and no way of knowing if doing the exact same thing again will yield different results. Even the modded Silver version is too much grind since it's time based; Minimum 20 days reading per book which is required to advance. (and doesn't tell you, so I wasted my time buying more interesting stuff with my gold, instead of books)

A good novelty game; Play for the writing because it's fun and refreshingly self-aware; but gets repetitive until you unlock more content.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Onysko

Famous for boosting the "Trainer" game genre to new heights, Witch Trainer boasts great writing and tight, comfortable mechanics. Simple, fun and delicious.

The game places you as an imaginary character who takes over Dumbledore's shoes and uses the newly found power in his hands to corrupt Hermione.

Through a daily routine of tasks and erotic rewards, you advance through the game until Hermione is (hopefully) turned into a full fledged slut. The game contains colorful sprites and artwork, supplemented by solid writing that fills the gaps in artwork and leaves wanting for more.

Witch Trainer is considered somewhat of a milestone in which introduced a niche genre to the wider audience of the adult games market. For good reason.