Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
1716477798811.jpeg 1716477815701.jpeg
Hello everyone!

Well, the update is still in development, but the programmer said that he had almost finished his part. In general, I think you are not particularly interested in all this until the update is ready.
What else do I want to say .Since I used to sometimes work on some other projects in my spare time in parallel as an artist, some projects were mine, some were done with other teams. But as a result, more than one project has not taken place at the moment. Well, I thought why should the drawings go missing, I'll start the Art section from unfinished (abandoned) projects, and I'll periodically send you something, I think some of you who like my drawings may come in. I don't know if anything will come out of these projects in the future, but in any case, the art that I will publish is from those projects that are at least frozen. At the top of the post you can see one of these artworks from a project that was abandoned about three years ago.
In general, it is interesting to know what you think about the fact that I will sometimes introduce a similar format of posts.

That's it, thanks for your attention and support!

ulitka228

Oct 19, 2023
I remember 2013 when i find Naruto Pixxx and start to jerk on these slides, but not pay money for these.
In 2022 on June i find Witch Hunter. I am shocked ( охуел ) on price for these slides and 6 flash scenes. I love career and Ren Py plot wok work but think If many pitecantrop like we all , who still remember this game and very wait new addon, may be we all pay me 10$ dollars and we all in the company of Moai Jerk Offers On Slides and Pics Club
we cumm on everything in the district.

View attachment 2177836
wow guy , you have a talent

Chetti

Nov 19, 2020
I had forgot this game exist, and I was one of the biggest fans who never complained, hope it get updated soon because I dont want to forget it again.

Reactions: Nadekai
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes