• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 1, 2019
Hey quick question does any know what song that play's when you enter Phobos throne room been using music identifiers sites and yet nothing shows up. Thank You (y)

jrondoe

Dec 13, 2022
Hey quick question does any know what song that play's when you enter Phobos throne room been using music identifiers sites and yet nothing shows up. Thank You (y)
All the music seems to be from Kevin MacLeod. You might be able to find whatever music you're trying to find by browsing through his website. Decompiling the game files and looking through the music files could also give you a lead.

Reactions: JustSomeDudeOnline
Sep 1, 2019
All the music seems to be from Kevin MacLeod. You might be able to find whatever music you're trying to find by browsing through his website. Decompiling the game files and looking through the music files could also give you a lead.
Hey appreciate the help I was able to find it. Thank you again(y)

Jake Vandom

Sep 18, 2018
I hope that there will be an opportunity to remain loyal to Prince Phobos, I do not like to play for traitors.
You do realize that Phobos is the one that betrayed Cedric first, both in the original comic, the tv show, and here?
  • Comic: In the fourth story arc Phobos literally throws him to Kandrakar's (lack of) mercy the moment he decides he has no further use for him. That's when Cedric decides to screw him over, and is effective enough that Kandrakar actually gives him a reduced sentence.
  • TV Show: At the end of the first season Phobos turns Cedric into a worm-thing for something that was his own fault (the Galhot guards had turned to the rebels and let them in because of Phobos' mistreating), and when he breaks out in the second season he takes care of leaving Cedric captured. That's when Cedric decides to screw him over, and does so by not warning Will was screwing him over with the oath (Phobos actually turned to Cedric expecting the word expert and Prince of Liars to warn him if Will's proposal was a trap).
  • Here: Cedric and Phobos were childhood friends, up until the day Phobos was told he was a prince and thus decided to torment his only friend to put him in his place. Being remembered of this during his fight with the Morpion King, alongside general dissatisfaction with his lot in life, is what convinces Cedric to screw Phobos over.

kalibugan

Feb 15, 2021
how do you guys reliably download larger files like this without torrent? Just tried to download this thru gofile and my shitty internet keeps fucking it up.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
how do you guys reliably download larger files like this without torrent? Just tried to download this thru gofile and my shitty internet keeps fucking it up.
If you don't want to use torrents, you could use a download manager. They help to deal with connection drops, bandwidth limitations, or download caps from file hosts.

Reactions: kalibugan

kalibugan

Feb 15, 2021
If you don't want to use torrents, you could use a download manager. They help to deal with connection drops, bandwidth limitations, or download caps from file hosts.
Oh right, I forgot about download managers! Does the download cap for mega files still apply if I use jdownloaders?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Oh right, I forgot about download managers! Does the download cap for mega files still apply if I use jdownloaders?
Cap itself still applies, but download manager should allows for download to resume where you stopped once the cooldown passes.
Alternately, if you want to use mega only, there's a tool called Megabasterd which is pretty neat.
If you happen to have a VPN handy, you can start your download with Megabasterd, once cap is reached you pause. Change VPN location, and resume download with a new cap. It's a bit annoying to do, but allows to bypass the cap.
I assume the above is also possible with a download manager, but I've never tried it so can't guarantee.

Reactions: kalibugan

kalibugan

Feb 15, 2021
Cap itself still applies, but download manager should allows for download to resume where you stopped once the cooldown passes.
Alternately, if you want to use mega only, there's a tool called Megabasterd which is pretty neat.
If you happen to have a VPN handy, you can start your download with Megabasterd, once cap is reached you pause. Change VPN location, and resume download with a new cap. It's a bit annoying to do, but allows to bypass the cap.
I assume the above is also possible with a download manager, but I've never tried it so can't guarantee.
Ok thank you for your help, I appreciate it! I think I'll just download thru other sites for now. I'm too lazy to fuck with mega files rn.

• Red Heart
Reactions: yilkin

jrondoe

Dec 13, 2022
I've created a walk-through that is updated to the latest update. I don't think it covers every quest? But it should cover every quest that people get stuck on often and warns whenever you are about to miss a scene by asking you to create a new save file. If you do read it, tell me if there's anything I can change if you run into some trouble while reading the guide.

I recommend checking your phone often to see what quest you're on to see if it's one that has a missable scene

Aboleon

May 24, 2017
New post!
Voting for which character gets into the game (vote 1, 10$+)
1709229125777.png

Hello everyone And here is the promised vote for $ 10+ patrons for which of the characters will get into the game.
Votes from the voting for $ 20+ from all sites are added in parentheses to the answer option and will be taken into account in the final vote count.
The voting will last one week.

P.S. Рeople do not need to vote in the comments, go to the Patreon or Boosty

Reactions: Moedoe
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes