King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
get cell phone from cave at night bottom left on map, get sleeping potion from calling meridan or whatever its called, then give gift of sleeping potion to elyn.

I like the art style and content so far. The boob size is nice since it isnt massive masssive tits like most of these games have, hell i wouldnt even mind some characters with smaller as well. Looks like a good one tho, will be following.
thx

Reactions: ponyguy

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I'm guessing that MC is going to fall in love with the sis and fuck over the Prince...
If this is anything like the show, I doubt it lol. Plus Miranda is w shapeshifter, I'd rather be with her than Elyon. It will more likely Elyon will fall in love with him since for majority of the show she did seem to have a crush on his human form for a while

Go for it! :extremelyhappy:
Thanks for the support, but I'm a stickler, especially when it comes to my own art. I won't even attempt it until my drawing skill is upped by 2 or 3 levels, plus I don't know is about programming so the things I would want to do I wouldn't know how.

Saligia

May 12, 2017
Thoughts so far:

* lovely art, some of the better i've seen in games like this, and bonus points for not being 3d.

* Nostalgia factor, I remember reading this as a sprog and thinking all the girls in it were unfairly hot, super pleased to see a game of it.

* Sadly, the weakest part of this demo so far is easily the writing. There's no real effort put into 'corrupting' the princess, the way to get rid of the boyfriend could've backfired in a hundred diffrent ways, and they outright copied some of the descriptions from the hermione trainer, without any og the buildup that made it work.

All in all, i'm going to follow their development because i really want this game to be great, but here's to hoping they hire a somewhat decent writer or something, or work at it until they can pull of some actual corrupting themselves.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Nice,I have like 100 issues from W.I.T.C.H.Will try this for sure.
Anyone know some game with chicks from Winx Club?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
That white hair one on the far right kinda reminds me of Geralt.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like the art style and content so far. The boob size is nice since it isnt massive masssive tits like most of these games have, hell i wouldnt even mind some characters with smaller as well. Looks like a good one tho, will be following.
..... I never
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
nvm wasn't progressed as much yet

Last edited:

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
If this doesn't progress I'm gonna be pissed!

I really liked this one, that anal button is taunting the fuck out of me, the art is well done and the premise is one of those I like.

I can really see the influences in this one, normally I get a bit let down when I feel like things are too close to something else but this pulls from my favorites in a way I like. I get a real witch trainer vibe but with more actual art. I want to see this one completed.

Reactions: ponyguy

Somka108

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Guys, thank you very much for the feedback. I understand that now the weakest part of the game is the plot and dialogues. I try fix it, already have ideas how to improve the plot, and change the motivation of Elyon.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes