ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I get a crash after the blowjob, after the later that evening message.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Got rid of the boyfriend but now I can't do any of the "Favors" it skips the entire "scenes" I need someone to post a high corruption filled save or something...

X

xellos266

Nice update,maybe a bit short but doesnt matter.I did all the play in a few hrs,thx to the console.This only means future versions will be that more cool and exciting.And I really hope Alchemy will get more dialogue/scenes and an 1+1 endings at least when we'll get to that section,could be ways way in the future but just saying (1 bad/1 good).

I started to like her,and her scenes/dialogues are quite nice.She's my new nr.2 in this game.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Nice update,maybe a bit short but doesnt matter.I did all the play in a few hrs,thx to the console.This only means future versions will be that more cool and exciting.And I really hope Alchemy will get more dialogue/scenes and an 1+1 endings at least when we'll get to that section,could be ways way in the future but just saying (1 bad/1 good).

I started to like her,and her scenes/dialogues are quite nice.She's my new nr.2 in this game.

Wait console?!? What are the cheats then?!?

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
also I got rid of the boyfriend but now I can't do any of the "Favors" it skips the entire "scenes" I need help with that too

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Just when the battle start, save the game and use online save to make my mp 100

What battle?!? I used the sleep potion and got rid of him that way, Also it just skips all the "Favors" anyway, It just goes back to her menu, "Like talk", "Send to assignment" and all that

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
im not getting bj option. I only get footjobs...

You must have beat up the boyfriend or something, If you go the sleep potion and jizz on her naked body in the park and send the boyfriend a photo of her and make him dump her, You get handjobs and blowjobs

LDJackdaw

Jul 19, 2017
So, it seems like there are two paths currently. The first one is where you beat up her boyfriend, dump him in the mines, and go on with corrupting her, eventually getting her to live with you. As far as I'm concerned after you fix up her room she only lives with you, and there are no further actions, it might be the end of the path. The other path, is to ask Miranda for help, collect the ingredients for her to make the sleeping potion, getting her naked and stuff, and her boyfriend breaks up with her, leaving you to have blowjobs and stuff with her. After the bookstore scene where she goes under the desk for a BJ it seems to end there as well, signing the end of this version. If anyone has gotten extra actions, please tell me.

Reactions: a79
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes