VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

Bluntobject

Nov 2, 2016
What are the console commands? Better yet. How do you figure out what the console commands are for renpy games?
What are the cheats?
I found that the game crashes when you use the Shift+O combination for the console so instead I went to and uploaded/dragged in my save from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Witch_Hunter Trainer-1484399684 and could edit it there. The value for money does not "exist" until after you have escaped from The Hole with your niece so wait until then.

But even though you can buy more outfits from the clothes shop, there does not seem to be any function to try them on so it is very limited what you can actually spend money on right now.

Aug 5, 2016
Wow I this is very promising. Everyone else has already gushed about the art style but I have to throw in my thoughts as well, I love this style. The problem with trainer games is that the curve of enjoyment vs effort put into making it heavily favors effort in the beginning of the production cycle, so the early stages of the game tend to give little reward for the playing time put in. I like how Penny pops back in every now and then to give us a boost before we get really into the Jack/Jill content.

I'm not sure how I feel about the whole gender identity thing, but right now I'm not really worried about it. Looking forward to seeing more!

U

User_17502

Is nobody else having problems with the exe being missing. Huh guess I’m the only one getting fucked (or in this case not getting ducked)

oni

Sep 23, 2017
Is there a way to launch the game on mac with the Ren'Py Launcher? I tried to follow the tutorial but failed.

warmax42

Oct 29, 2017
Just played through 0.2 (or until i got a dev msg saying "no more content")

There's 4 "quests" (they're really, really short) so far, but only 2 NSFW scenes - one at the very start and then totally randomly (and I mean like, you go out with your 'nephew' but then you have to turn back and instead of seeing what she's up to, the demon tells you he ordered a prostitute)

I think that's my biggest gripe with this right now. There's a lot of dialog, but so little buildup, and weird flow.

I think in part, its the writing. It's not bad, but a lot of it is like filler. Also the writers probably don't know how to write adult-oriented dialog. The other part is the art - again it's not bad, but I felt like there was missing stuff, even if its the same pose but different/less clothes, it felt too abrupt.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents. Looks cool, but didn't feel too exciting as it is now. Also for a "0.2" release, it has suprisingly little content, unless I missed a whole lot.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Just played through 0.2 (or until i got a dev msg saying "no more content")

There's 4 "quests" (they're really, really short) so far, but only 2 NSFW scenes - one at the very start and then totally randomly (and I mean like, you go out with your 'nephew' but then you have to turn back and instead of seeing what she's up to, the demon tells you he ordered a prostitute)

I think that's my biggest gripe with this right now. There's a lot of dialog, but so little buildup, and weird flow.

I think in part, its the writing. It's not bad, but a lot of it is like filler. Also the writers probably don't know how to write adult-oriented dialog. The other part is the art - again it's not bad, but I felt like there was missing stuff, even if its the same pose but different/less clothes, it felt too abrupt.

Anyway, that's just my 2 cents. Looks cool, but didn't feel too exciting as it is now. Also for a "0.2" release, it has suprisingly little content, unless I missed a whole lot.
There is a lot of dialogue/monologue, but what I get out of the current content, is that it feels more like a prologue followed by a first chapter... The prologue being everything leading up to the grind game... And the first several quests being more like chapter 1 with the actual game play introductions as well as game play tutorials... It may not have much erotic stuff now, but I can see it all being setup for more down the road...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
@Pepé Le Pew
Maybe you can modify the OP to show that the game is not only Windows and Linux, but also exists on Mac. I don't have a link for the newest Mac version, but dev's Patreon page has this link for version 2.0:

GoodGuyDanny

Jul 30, 2017
I found that the game crashes when you use the Shift+O combination for the console so instead I went to and uploaded/dragged in my save from C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Witch_Hunter Trainer-1484399684 and could edit it there. The value for money does not "exist" until after you have escaped from The Hole with your niece so wait until then.

But even though you can buy more outfits from the clothes shop, there does not seem to be any function to try them on so it is very limited what you can actually spend money on right now.
you can use cheat "$bablo=x" for money

Reactions: asdwr
2.70 star(s) 61 Votes