VN Ren'Py Abandoned Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes

ZOObastik

Jul 26, 2017
Not, compared by budgets
If you gave them budget of Star Citizen...
They'll probably would never work till the end of their lives and community will just have another Gabe Newell or George Martin who would never finish their masterpiece. Like we already have =(

Greater budget in this case would be even worse.
At the moment they at least have to do something when donates fall to a certain threshold

slowpersun

May 30, 2017
At the moment they at least have to do something when donates fall to a certain threshold
At this rate the game will be able to legally drink and have gotten so tired of beer that it has switched to hard liquor before Jack does... Although now that Jack has discovered pot, maybe "she" will just end up becoming a pothead instead.

Jun 6, 2020
What a disappointment, I really liked this game a lot and to this day there have been no significant changes. I have been playing it since 2019 and I subscribed for nothing, apparently, I hope someone who truly values their fans takes the idea of creating something new with it. Same art because apparently we will die waiting and paying Patreon without even seeing more of Jack's action, what a disappointment, really.

Jun 6, 2020
If you gave them budget of Star Citizen...
They'll probably would never work till the end of their lives and community will just have another Gabe Newell or George Martin who would never finish their masterpiece. Like we already have =(

Greater budget in this case would be even worse.
It reminds me of summertime saga and what a legend, both wonderful games but until today they are still frozen

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
What a disappointment, I really liked this game a lot and to this day there have been no significant changes. I have been playing it since 2019 and I subscribed for nothing, apparently, I hope someone who truly values their fans takes the idea of creating something new with it. Same art because apparently we will die waiting and paying Patreon without even seeing more of Jack's action, what a disappointment, really.
IMHO you are wrong thinking they do nothing. They permanently remake game engine with any new update, so you can`t view any changes if you don`t play the game from the very beginning :(

Jun 6, 2020
IMHO you are wrong thinking they do nothing. They permanently remake game engine with any new update, so you can`t view any changes if you don`t play the game from the very beginning :(
I respect your opinion but for years there have been no changes in the story or new content or interfaces or languages that are worth saying is significant and many of us are patiently still waiting to this day.

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
I respect your opinion but for years there have been no changes in the story or new content or interfaces or languages that are worth saying is significant and many of us are patiently still waiting to this day.
Did I say they are changing story or making new content? :) Saying about the languages there is a little problem. They are writing the game on russian and don`t translate it by themselves so they technically can`t do what you are waiting from them to say about the languages:(

Sergiv2001

Jul 1, 2020
Hi team borsch welcome to the witch hunter trainer thread
Sorry to disappoint you but I`m neither the team borsch member nor their lawyer :) I`m only one of this game`s player. And I don`t want to defend them, I only try to describe their problems in such a way that I see it. And yes I know russian better than english so I can understand some of the team borsch language problems.

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Sorry to disappoint you but I`m neither the team borsch member nor their lawyer :) I`m only one of this game`s player. And I don`t want to defend them, I only try to describe their problems in such a way that I see it. And yes I know russian better than english so I can understand some of the team borsch language problems.
The worst of their "languages problem" is they are cunning and lazy assholes who milking their patrons for years with no idea where and when their storyline go. Пидоры, if I can put this short.

Jun 6, 2020
I finished playing it although it has little updated content. I liked the improvement of drawings and the stories of memories to understand Cupid and Uncle Sam's past. I hope they continue adding more content in the short term and if possible two more languages such as Spanish and Portuguese. and the occasional scene of Jack/Jill masturbating. I tried the Windows and Android versions and both worked smoothly. Don't abandon the project. In fact, the drawings improved and the humor also I wish you luck.

Jun 6, 2020
well op was made at 2017 so at least 7 years.
That is to say, 7 years of organizing without making significant progress, I mean I saw some new drawings that were more attractive than the first ones, but there is still little content for such a long time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"We are working hard and we will release update soon, we are just doing finishing touches and update is just around the corner."

2.70 star(s) 61 Votes