[WIP] TrickOrDick - A Halloween Story

PearlNecklaceProductions

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2019
Hello Everyone.

Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are , a couple of avid gamers, that had a burning passion ever since we were little to create our own video games. After a while together, we one day came up with an idea for a Halloween themed game "TrickOrDick". After a couple of days of brainstorming, we came to a realisation that we might have something we should be able to do if we put our brains into it. We had worked on this project this past year as an after work hobby, but have recently - for the last month or so - tried to work on it regularly, so we could put out a working demo version in time for this year's Halloween. We are doing great so far. In order to get more motivation, we created a account and also and accounts, so we feel like we an obligation to try to work on our project as much as possible in our free time.

Since CutePotato has a knack for drawing, she is going to be creating the art and all other graphic materials for the game. The person writing this is LazyPotato. I will be the one writing the code in Renp'y since I am a programmer by profession. I will probably be the one that will mostly be on F95 zone, unless someone would specifically ask something of CutePotato in which case, I will have to stand up and get her to write a response for you :D

I have been following F95 ever since there were torrents with all kinds of games on Kickass torrents and luckily found this forum shortly after KAT had been shut down . I played my fair share of erotic games and I hope CutePotato and I will be able to write a nice and sexy dialogue that will be enjoyable and fun for everyone. We will both be working on the script taking turns, depending on who has more time. Because thanks to how easy it is to write script in Renp'y, CutePotato knows how to help with that a bit too.

Well, that would be it for my introduction. I wanted to present to you our game, so we can get some feedback from players even before the official release of the demo. For instance, if you have any ideas for our shopkeep girl, please check her out, and help us decide on a name - we feel like her name should start with an "S", but don't know where to go from there. So if you can think of some names let us know so we can run a poll.

Here is a image of our mascot, Angelica:
instagramPost_3.jpg
And here is image of our shop girl, one of two currently romancable girls:
instagram_4.jpg

Thank you for your attention everyone :)

PearlNecklaceProductions

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2019
Hello everyone, Ill share some images we posted on Instagram recently :)
First is the image showcasing the evolution of Angelica and how CutePotato found her style that she is satisfied with.
Second is the image that will be in-game scene where you can spy on Angelica baking pie. (Yes, panties do come off ;))
And last there is one of the two currently designed costumes Angelica can wear on Halloween party :)
Dialogue is progressing nicely too and I expect we will deliver demo just around Halloween.

I would also really like it if the Shopkeeper girl could be named by you people. If you have any suggestions for her name, that would start with an 'S', do let me know in the comment or send a message.

LazyPotato out :)