Wolf RPG WIP [WIP Translation] Youmaen: The Magic Academy of Loli Succubi

May 10, 2018
If you finish it in that time frame =Together= who seems to have their sights on this may move on to their second place contender,Since they are taking a break this month (From what I hear)the timing is pretty good actually.

Thanks for doing us this great service I really appreciate that you have decided to try to translate this with the best quality you can manage instead of just slapping in a machine translation.

Dejarie

Jul 17, 2017
If you finish it in that time frame =Together= who seems to have their sights on this may move on to their second place contender,Since they are taking a break this month (From what I hear)the timing is pretty good actually.

Thanks for doing us this great service I really appreciate that you have decided to try to translate this with the best quality you can manage instead of just slapping in a machine translation.
As far as the current poll is concerned, Youmaen is the second place game. Yume-Same has held a consistent slight lead since the start of the poll, though there seems to be a lot of discussion about Yume-Same supposedly getting an official translation at some point.

Pugmeyer

Feb 13, 2018
As far as the current poll is concerned, Youmaen is the second place game. Yume-Same has held a consistent slight lead since the start of the poll, though there seems to be a lot of discussion about Yume-Same supposedly getting an official translation at some point.
Actually, Youmaen was the one that held the consistent slight lead since the start of the poll, and only recently has it been edged out by Yume-Same which now has a very slight advantage, so I’m still hoping that Youmaen can pull back into first again and win.

May 10, 2018
Actually, Youmaen was the one that held the consistent slight lead since the start of the poll, and only recently has it been edged out by Yume-Same which now has a very slight advantage, so I’m still hoping that Youmaen can pull back into first again and win.
why?
If it gets translated now then there won't be any need for =together= to translate it and of course it will be here faster since together will probably take a 3-5 months to finish the translation after starting.
Not to mention if the people voting there hear about this I would imagine youmaen would start recieving less votes as well.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
why?
If it gets translated now then there won't be any need for =together= to translate it and of course it will be here faster since together will probably take a 3-5 months to finish the translation after starting.
Not to mention if the people voting there hear about this I would imagine youmaen would start recieving less votes as well.
=together= has more experience translating games, I rather have them do it tbh.

May 10, 2018
=together= has more experience translating games, I rather have them do it tbh.
I see,though I feel like If he is willing to put the effort in to translate the game thoroughly he should be able to do a good job.
since its wolfrpg I feel as if its unlikely he will run into more technical issues than most ameteur trasnlators have been able to deal with successfully

Reactions: Mistervd

Erda

Sep 21, 2017
I see,though I feel like If he is willing to put the effort in to translate the game thoroughly he should be able to do a good job.
since its wolfrpg I feel as if its unlikely he will run into more technical issues than most ameteur trasnlators have been able to deal with successfully
Here Here, I say that we give the man a shot. No need to go and shoot down a dude's work. Especially if they are just doing it out the kindness of their heart.

May 10, 2018
Here Here, I say that we give the man a shot. No need to go and shoot down a dude's work. Especially if they are just doing it out the kindness of their heart.
I don't think anyone is shooting it down.
I asked why and someone gave me a decent answer,I have just said if he is willing to go through such effort to do it thoroughly instead of just relying on a machine translator then he probably means to really see this through and give it his best.

Reactions: Mistervd

Erda

Sep 21, 2017
I asked why and someone gave me a decent answer,I have just said if he is willing to go through such effort to do it thoroughly instead of just relying on a machine translator then he probably means to really see this through and give it his best.
Crap, I'm sorry. I was just getting some bad flashbacks to another translator. I didn't mean to insinuate that I think that people are being mean to them, just trying to offer up encouragement.
Clearly I'm not very good at it. Hehe

revyfan

Jan 26, 2018
Honestly, if i have the choice of an experienced (fan) translator or an amateur one, i'd take the experienced one. No offense to the one (i assume is still) translating it now. of course, it really doesn't matter until their's actual confirmation.

May 10, 2018
Honestly, if i have the choice of an experienced (fan) translator or an amateur one, i'd take the experienced one. No offense to the one (i assume is still) translating it now. of course, it really doesn't matter until their's actual confirmation.
To be honest would say alot of that experience is better for games that amateurs would have a harder time translating since from what I have heard the harder side of translating is not really just translating the words alone but making sure the translation works correctly and they didn't break something.

Many might be familiar with the troubles rpgmaker and to a lesser extent (I would imagine) wolfrpg.

that and of course I feel like between an ameteur one and an experienced one in this case if they can both properly translate jap then we likely wouldn't notice much of a difference.

Reactions: SupplierOfLoli

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Crap, I'm sorry. I was just getting some bad flashbacks to another translator. I didn't mean to insinuate that I think that people are being mean to them, just trying to offer up encouragement.
Clearly I'm not very good at it. Hehe
Of course not, nobody it's being mean to this translator.
I was just telling IHJH that =together= has more experience, but that's nothing new. I still think everyone deserve a chance to do things.
Exactly, this guy has almost no experience but the only way to gain it it's doing translations, so I hope he can made me eat my words. I really really want this game to have a good translation, it's one of the best loli succubus games out there.

May 10, 2018
Of course not, nobody it's being mean to this translator.
I was just telling IHJH that =together= has more experience, but that's nothing new. I still think everyone deserve a chance to do things.

Exactly, this guy has almost no experience but the only way to gain it it's doing translations, so I hope he can made me eat my words. I really really want this game to have a good translation, it's one of the best loli succubus games out there.
More like one of the few actually.
Most a succubus game comprised entirely of lolis is probably a bit of a weird concept to be fair.

Very new member

Aug 26, 2018
Artorian are you still alive? Or has this game claimed another victim?

Reminder to all that =Together= have offered to translate it based on a poll and if you really want this you should probably go chip them a buck and vote. It's losing by 1% right now.

May 10, 2018
Artorian are you still alive? Or has this game claimed another victim?

Reminder to all that =Together= have offered to translate it based on a poll and if you really want this you should probably go chip them a buck and vote. It's losing by 1% right now.
Give him a bit.
he said he had underestimated how much translating needed to be done as many have,However instead of saying that he won't be able to with certainty he said he might not be able to have it done before The end of this month.I would take that to mean that he might have it done early to mid september.

Also if youmaen wins and he hasn't officially given up on the translation yume-sama might win anyway OR worse they will end up going for a completely different game instead.
Not to mention if =together= takes it now he will likely still have his translation finished before them anyway.