WIP Dandy Boy Adventures

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
cover2018_v2.png

I just wanted to share our new game in development called "Dandy Boy Adventures". The game has been in shadow development for a year in which we have created our very own engine for the game. The engine is programmed using C++. It is actually 3D engine masked to look like 2D. This makes moving/jumping around and interacting with the world much more solid than a flat 2D would. We just launched our patreon page yesterday and we are working hard to release the first demo in the next weeks or so.

About the game:
DBA is an adult adventure game with sim dating and RPG elements. The game has a main storyline as well as lots of side quests to complete. All this take place in a fictional town called "Beagleton" sometime in the late 80's.

There's lots of girls to date and interesting characters to meet. Oh and also nudity, lots of nudity!

The game revolves around solving puzzles and exploring it's world as well as making choices. You can play as a good guy or a bad apple there's no right or wrong choice here.

You can also find a lot of interactive things in this world such as playable video games, usable computers and collectable magazines!

We are thankful for any critiques, comments,pledges and all around interest about the project! Lets make this a great quality boobie-game!

If we got your interested feel free to support/follow us at

Here's some screenshots from the game:
4.png 20.png 16.png tessbutt.png 27.png 10.png pc.png

Peace and love,
Oni

Last edited:

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
Interesting idea, looks very professional.

Saw the mom character, very hot! Giving you fair warning, if you’re including incest patreon will force you to change it or 404 your page. A good way around this is to give the player the option of naming those characters and what role they play in the game. Example, make up a default name for the “mom” character and make her default role “landlady” and give the player the option to change both at the start of the game to whatever they want. Same rule goes with a sister, aunt, etc.

Just an idea because I hate seeing content creators get shafted.

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
Interesting idea, looks very professional.

Saw the mom character, very hot! Giving you fair warning, if you’re including incest patreon will force you to change it or 404 your page. A good way around this is to give the player the option of naming those characters and what role they play in the game. Example, make up a default name for the “mom” character and make her default role “landlady” and give the player the option to change both at the start of the game to whatever they want. Same rule goes with a sister, aunt, etc.

Just an idea because I hate seeing content creators get shafted.
Thank you for the kind words and advice! We are aware of this but with our game there's no real incest planned. We know that Alex's (MC) mom and sis are way too hot to be wasted so there will be a lot of other sexual mishaps and content with them!

Great to get feedback, thank you!

Insanatee

Jul 3, 2017
Thank you for the kind words and advice! We are aware of this but with our game there's no real incest planned. We know that Alex's (MC) mom and sis are way too hot to be wasted so there will be a lot of other sexual mishaps and content with them!
Cool, but give consideration to the idea of adding incest into the game, there is a high demand for quality games with that kind of content in it. You want to attract as much attention to your game as possible and incest could be a possible avenue.

Best of luck.

Aug 21, 2018
it looks intresting and you can see that the game is made with love, but i cant progress in the first demo since im blind af and cant find the cave so maybe there should be a minimap in the menu in the future

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
it looks intresting and you can see that the game is made with love, but i cant progress in the first demo since im blind af and cant find the cave so maybe there should be a minimap in the menu in the future
Yes, a map of some sort will be added later. The cave you seek is right next to "ShopSmart", behind the tree!

Aug 17, 2018
I gave a try on your game, and it's so beautiful! The pixel art in it is pure GOLD!! I really hope you guys reach your goals and your game gets enough support! Man, if I could I would be a Patron... but I live in another coutry and Dollar here is high and shit... but Your game just got promoted to my top games that I follow (Forest of Blue Skin;Something Unlimited; Cloud Meadow; Dandy Boy Adventures; Elana Champion of Lust; Monster Girl Island)

I have some questions, I'll be glad if you can answer:

Q: What does Dandy Boy means? As I said before, english is not my main language, but searching around I found that it stands for bisexual or "in the closet"... so is that correct?? So will the game have gay content with Alex? I just want to be aware so I can avoid these scenes lol

Q: Will more girls besides Asuka have pubic hair as we can see in the screenshots?? Particularly I'm a fan of pubic hair and would love to see more girls with cute bushes... after all it's the 80's right??

Q: About the screenshots... in the released build, are the scenes with Asuka changing clothes in the locker room and Tess changing to her swimsuit censored?? Because they have more clothing hiding the fun part when I trigger them... I've seen in the other thread that you'll release a DX version of the game... is that related??

Q: Is Red inspired by the rival of the pokemon series?? he even says "smell ya later" lol... And what abou Dex? his hair style reminds me a little bit of Egoraptor lol
Q: do you guys have another social medias for the game??

I think that's all for now... I wish a bright future for Dandy Boy Adventures =D

Reactions: Amloa

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
I gave a try on your game, and it's so beautiful! The pixel art in it is pure GOLD!! I really hope you guys reach your goals and your game gets enough support! Man, if I could I would be a Patron... but I live in another coutry and Dollar here is high and shit... but Your game just got promoted to my top games that I follow (Forest of Blue Skin;Something Unlimited; Cloud Meadow; Dandy Boy Adventures; Elana Champion of Lust; Monster Girl Island)

I have some questions, I'll be glad if you can answer:

Q: What does Dandy Boy means? As I said before, english is not my main language, but searching around I found that it stands for bisexual or "in the closet"... so is that correct?? So will the game have gay content with Alex? I just want to be aware so I can avoid these scenes lol

Q: Will more girls besides Asuka have pubic hair as we can see in the screenshots?? Particularly I'm a fan of pubic hair and would love to see more girls with cute bushes... after all it's the 80's right??

Q: About the screenshots... in the released build, are the scenes with Asuka changing clothes in the locker room and Tess changing to her swimsuit censored?? Because they have more clothing hiding the fun part when I trigger them... I've seen in the other thread that you'll release a DX version of the game... is that related??

Q: Is Red inspired by the rival of the pokemon series?? he even says "smell ya later" lol... And what abou Dex? his hair style reminds me a little bit of Egoraptor lol
Q: do you guys have another social medias for the game??

I think that's all for now... I wish a bright future for Dandy Boy Adventures =D
Thank you for all the praise, and you can support us by spreading the word and just being active follower! It's all good bro. Here's some A to your Q:

1. What does Dandy Boy mean?
- In this case it means something excellent, cool or hot. :) As previously stated (somewhere) Alex is not homosexual, at least not by the story that is.

2. Will more girls besides Asuka have pubic hair
- Yes, like you said it is the 80's after all. (The hairiest time of the century?) Jokes aside, there's all kinds of variation to this in the game! All the colors in the rainbow!

3. I've seen in the other thread that you'll release a DX version of the game... is that related?
-Yeah, the level of nudity depends wether the DX mode is enabled or not. The public builds are free but the DX version is given to our patrons as a thank you. This also makes it possible for those who don't want to see all that nakedness to enjoy the rest of the game! :3

4. Is Red inspired by the rival of the pokemon series?? he even says "smell ya later".
- You have a keen eye my friend. Yes Red is inspired by "Blue" from the first pokemon games!

5. And what abou Dex? his hair style reminds me a little bit of Egoraptor.
-
Hahaha! That made my day. x'D It's not intentional, although now that you mention it...

6. Do you guys have another social medias for the game?
- We do!
Twitter:
Patreon:
Discord:
Game Jolt:

Reactions: chaparrin_11
Aug 17, 2018
Wow! it's pretty awesome have this kind of interaction with a game developer! thanks for answering my questions... I'm looking forward to support you in the future (seriously, I'm in love with the pixel art, the bright colors, and you guys really diserve it) and get my hands on these DX builds :D

Dr.Plague

Jun 3, 2018
I really love the direction of this game! However I have to say that adding incest options would get you a Lot more attention. A ton of discords I use with preferences for Incest are looking at your game (It's the reason I even found you). Though we're all curious if you'll make that apart of the game. You'll have my shekels if it's fully confirmed and I'm sure a lot more

DandyBoyOni

Game Developer
Mar 14, 2018
I really love the direction of this game! However I have to say that adding incest options would get you a Lot more attention. A ton of discords I use with preferences for Incest are looking at your game (It's the reason I even found you). Though we're all curious if you'll make that apart of the game. You'll have my shekels if it's fully confirmed and I'm sure a lot more
We have noted that a great bunch of people would like to see that and we took the first step with the upcoming 0.02 update. It's not incest but it's pretty close, we'll see how people will react and act from those basis!

Vioharr

Feb 19, 2018
How do you get the gamepad to work? When I try to edit the controls it says "Error: get_text"

lusavi

Feb 25, 2018
Both the art and the programming for this game are awesome! I can't wait to see more!

Vfan12

Mar 6, 2020
Neat.
do the sex scenes have animations to them?
and how difficult would it be to have an option in the settings to switch the pubic hair on and off?

Edit: Can't actually open the game...
it just says its stopped working as soon as i click to open it.

Last edited:

Lkjlkjjmjbjmjb

Apr 8, 2020
Thank you for all the praise, and you can support us by spreading the word and just being active follower! It's all good bro. Here's some A to your Q:

1. What does Dandy Boy mean?
- In this case it means something excellent, cool or hot. :) As previously stated (somewhere) Alex is not homosexual, at least not by the story that is.

2. Will more girls besides Asuka have pubic hair
- Yes, like you said it is the 80's after all. (The hairiest time of the century?) Jokes aside, there's all kinds of variation to this in the game! All the colors in the rainbow!

3. I've seen in the other thread that you'll release a DX version of the game... is that related?
-Yeah, the level of nudity depends wether the DX mode is enabled or not. The public builds are free but the DX version is given to our patrons as a thank you. This also makes it possible for those who don't want to see all that nakedness to enjoy the rest of the game! :3

4. Is Red inspired by the rival of the pokemon series?? he even says "smell ya later".
- You have a keen eye my friend. Yes Red is inspired by "Blue" from the first pokemon games!

5. And what abou Dex? his hair style reminds me a little bit of Egoraptor.
-
Hahaha! That made my day. x'D It's not intentional, although now that you mention it...

6. Do you guys have another social medias for the game?
- We do!
Twitter:
Patreon:
Discord:
Game Jolt:
discord link not working