Fii-kun

Feb 19, 2021
Bruh, I can't finish this puzzle. Even though I already have the walkthrough from this forum :/

I already follow the walkthrough and the Memo, which is "5 1 3 4 2" :'(
ScreenShot_2023_0929_15_41_47.png

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone know of useful cheats?
I tried SaveEdit but only get un-named values which i have no clue what they do.

Not full list but example.
Value 000102 :(86)Value 000103 :(13)Value 000106 :(18)Value 000107 :(24)Value 000108 :(30)Value 000109 :(10350)Value 00010A :(10379)Value 00010B :(402)Value 00010C :(176)Value 00010D :(270)Value 00010E :(243)Value 000111 :(27)Value 000112 :(10)Value 000113 :(648)Value 000114 :(126)Value 000127 :(1)Value 000128 :(282)Value 000129 :(246)Value 00012E :(141)Value 00012F :(76)

I dead search the thread but i don't know what a CT file is and don't know how to open or use it.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
I dead search the thread but i don't know what a CT file is and don't know how to open or use it.
"what is a CT file" is the kind of thing you ask Google rather than the thread search. And the answer is that it's used with Cheat Engine, which is another thing you can Google. Cheat Engine itself has a wiki and integrated help and even a tutorial program.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
"what is a CT file" is the kind of thing you ask Google rather than the thread search. And the answer is that it's used with Cheat Engine, which is another thing you can Google. Cheat Engine itself has a wiki and integrated help and even a tutorial program.
Well i found that Value 000C0C :(00) is Gold.

As for using Cheat Engine, i preferer simple and having to use a tutorial program is not a level of simple that i preferer.
I have tried Cheat Engine previously and have only had success getting it to work in a game once for a single thing after several hours looking through tutorials both text and visual.

I like seeing text like HP, ATK,LUK,GLD or the actual word as i understand it, versus number codes.
While the method of using SaveEdit is similar to Cheat Engine being in numbers for this game, i can at least navigate it easier then the CE.

If this games save files had been compatible with RpgMakerSaveEdit i wouldn't have come here.

falafelswoop

Oct 4, 2019
As for using Cheat Engine, i preferer simple
Can't always get what you want, in life.
having to use a tutorial program is not a level of simple that i preferer.
Then be pleased to know that it is not a matter of "having to use"; it is just there in case you need it.
I have tried Cheat Engine previously and have only had success getting it to work in a game once for a single thing after several hours looking through tutorials both text and visual.
This doesn't inspire hope that spoonfeeding you would be any more productive. Even if a premade cheat table isn't working for you, whether because it's outdated or you're not using it right or any other reason, the basic Cheat Engine loop of searching for the exact value a few times while changing it until one possibility remains should not be as difficult as you describe, especially for a value like money which the game explicitly shows you on demand and gives many opportunities to change on demand, and especially in an engine with zero anti-cheating measures or built-in obfuscation.
I like seeing text like HP, ATK,LUK,GLD or the actual word as i understand it, versus number codes.
Then some other user's cheat table is your best bet. The internal variable labels provided by the game itself are sometimes cryptic, and they're in Japanese anyway.
If this games save files had been compatible with RpgMakerSaveEdit i wouldn't have come here.
This is not an RPG Maker game, it is a Wolf engine game.

Reactions: Rengesus

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Can't always get what you want, in life.

Then be pleased to know that it is not a matter of "having to use"; it is just there in case you need it.

This doesn't inspire hope that spoonfeeding you would be any more productive. Even if a premade cheat table isn't working for you, whether because it's outdated or you're not using it right or any other reason, the basic Cheat Engine loop of searching for the exact value a few times while changing it until one possibility remains should not be as difficult as you describe, especially for a value like money which the game explicitly shows you on demand and gives many opportunities to change on demand, and especially in an engine with zero anti-cheating measures or built-in obfuscation.

Then some other user's cheat table is your best bet. The internal variable labels provided by the game itself are sometimes cryptic, and they're in Japanese anyway.

This doesn't inspire hope that spoonfeeding you would be any more productive.
How asking for solution is spoonfeeding i don't know.

Fully aware of that, was simply an example to a cheat method i am familiar with.

Even if a premade cheat table isn't working for you, whether because it's outdated or you're not using it right or any other reason, the basic Cheat Engine loop of searching for the exact value a few times while changing it until one possibility remains should not be as difficult as you describe, especially for a value like money which the game explicitly shows you on demand and gives many opportunities to change on demand, and especially in an engine with zero anti-cheating measures or built-in obfuscation.
Just because you suggest ONE thing that works for those that know how to use said suggestion doesn't mean it's going to work for others.

should not be as difficult as you describe, especially for a value like money
My focus isn't just changing the value for money.
HP, MP, STA, Stats, Exp, Items, Blessings, etc

Unless i was experienced and knew the ins and outs of CE and knew what ALL the values were that i could make the changes in ten minutes or less, then that's what i would do.
But as it is, CE is not a solution, at least for me.

And yes, you can't always get what you want in life. A statement i am all to familiar with.
Much like anything you want or need has no value as you can't bring it with you when you die.

• Haha
Reactions: Rengesus

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
While the method of using SaveEdit is similar to Cheat Engine being in numbers for this game, i can at least navigate it easier then the CE.

Simply use Mtool. You can change any variables you want. But some of them actually written in japanese.

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
how do you raise confinement exp? is it possible to raise after finishing the game? I searched this thread for confinement and got nothing of relevance.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
how do you raise confinement exp? is it possible to raise after finishing the game? I searched this thread for confinement and got nothing of relevance.
If I remember correctly it corresponds to getting defeated and captured by certain enemies, such as thieves/bandits/goblins/guards when you resist arrest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: falafelswoop
4.30 star(s) 41 Votes