Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
You'd have to put this directly onto your main harddrive if it's not already, at least it works like that for me
Thank you, it works. Now I have another problem, the game image is much bigger than the screen and I do not see the edges ... F1 or ALT + ENTER do not work ... any tips? Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Nyccolas

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
anyone know how to cheat in some money? saveeditonline doesn't really work because I can't really figure out which of the hundreds of unlabeled values is the money, even when searching for specifics
Cheat Engine works for RPG Wolf editor. I can't remember if there's anything quirky with it like RPGMaker, though. I haven't tried it with this game yet, so good luck.

Reactions: gregheffley312

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
probably they will use the other "holes" this remind me of certain game called dungeons and prisioners (u had protection ultil u had plenty of anal and other pervy stuff, when the mc starts to feel good about it she looses the protection) but i cant tell for sure, ill try the game at night.
Ohh! That game was so amazing when it came out. Unfortunately, it's pretty much been abandoned since mid 2016, I think. I love this type of game.

Reactions: HellnBack22

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Ohh! That game was so amazing when it came out. Unfortunately, it's pretty much been abandoned since mid 2016, I think. I love this type of game.
Sadly the author of dungeons and prisioners have a health issue (something related to his eyes) so probably we wont see much of that game and is such a waste, to much potential abandoned.

There is a very similar game on this site but i cant remember the game, if you want i can pm the name of that game when i remember it.

And well, i just love corruption games, nothing like having a cute inocent virgin in its route to perversion.

RestlessSquirrel

Jun 17, 2018
Sadly the author of dungeons and prisioners have a health issue (something related to his eyes) so probably we wont see much of that game and is such a waste, to much potential abandoned.

There is a very similar game on this site but i cant remember the game, if you want i can pm the name of that game when i remember it.

And well, i just love corruption games, nothing like having a cute inocent virgin in its route to perversion.
I think the game you are talking about is MaiDenSnowEve.

I really like this game as well, however it was a bit too light on the story side. Dungeons and Prisoners has been on hiatus right? That game had more potential in terms of story.

W65

May 31, 2018
Oh, I see. The English-translated version, I guess, was released as a totally separate product with a different RJ/RE number on DLSite. I guess that was so that it could have DLSite's DRM. $12000 isn't much of a payday, and I sorta wonder how much of that went to DLSite for their cut, to say nothing of the cost of translation. Then again it's only been on sale for a week.

Actually, as far as that goes it's kind of a sloppy translation. It's pretty easy to find dialog that's not translated at all, which is a major no-no for an official translation. I'm sure some poor bastard had to open every event in whatever Wolf has for an editor, and I guess it'd be really easy to miss dialog that way, but it's still not good.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
>Wolf RPG Editor
>gameplay seems pretty fun
>the kinks seem to be nothing but generic rape
Bah, this kinda shit just activates my almonds.

Reactions: iamslime

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Bah, this kinda shit just activates my almonds.
mm if you have almonds instead of NUTS probably you should go to a doctor and get them revised... just my 2 cents.

I think the game you are talking about is MaiDenSnowEve.

I really like this game as well, however it was a bit too light on the story side. Dungeons and Prisoners has been on hiatus right? That game had more potential in terms of story.
Yes this is exactly the game... here have a cookie :pancakeMix: thank you sir!

And yes its on a haitus. If the author gets better he may continue with it, but if i where him ill just pass the batton to a friend or comrade.

Reactions: rKnight

kukishift

May 10, 2018
Does anyone know where the brothel of Dominia is and how to access it?
You have to commit crimes in Dominia like failing a steal roll by more than 5. This alerts the guards and they'll attempt to arrest you. Resist arrest and get pummeled and when they capture you, they'll take you to court and sentence you to being sexual relief for 5 days. That's the Dominia Brothel scene. It's the same method to unlock the Goldoria scene as well.

Zelphina

Dec 23, 2017
Anyone else stuck right after the thieves hideout? I went through the hideout, got the memo and now I can't really go anywhere. All I can do is the same little sidequests that i've literally done 29 times in a row. How do I advance in the game?!

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes