• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Winds of the Destiny [v0.6.0] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Last time it had to do with custom headers. And it took well over 12 hours to track that down and find a way around it. As I said I no longer have the time to spend hours trying to extract the files, or waiting for someone else to somehow extract them.
+ 1.1.7 causes no issues. Can provide a simple bat that does rpatool extraction and copies in unrpyc+a custom file for keymapping and console, if you feel this might be helpful.
I always run unrpyc in-game after extraction as the various external tools constantly needed upgrading in the past.

Not a poke at un-abandoning this.

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
Sorry guys but this one is getting abandoned. I'm unable to extract the rpy files in order to update the mod using all the methods I currently have available, and I'm too busy to spend hours trying to get them extracted as I did the last time this happened with this game.
Have you tried the latest version of the UnRen tool? If you decompile with deobfuscation, then everything works calmly. I just checked in person.

fattrapper

Modder
Jun 19, 2019
ShaddyModda

I'm not sure if you're interested or not (since this thread is now listed as abandoned) but I've been able to find the tools to unren this game:

1. Unren - extract RPA
2. Use to decompile the script.pyo file in the games renpy folder and then rename it to script.py
3. Use rpyc corrector (https://f95zone.to/threads/rpyccorrector-1-04-rpyc-signature-corrector-formerly-sigcorrector.26320/ )
4. Unren - decrypt RPYC

Proof of extracted files attached

VepsrP

Modder
Dec 13, 2017
ShaddyModda

I'm not sure if you're interested or not (since this thread is now listed as abandoned) but I've been able to find the tools to unren this game:

1. Unren - extract RPA
2. Use to decompile the script.pyo file in the games renpy folder and then rename it to script.py
3. Use rpyc corrector (https://f95zone.to/threads/rpyccorrector-1-04-rpyc-signature-corrector-formerly-sigcorrector.26320/ )
4. Unren - decrypt RPYC

Two tools are no longer needed. The UnRen to which I threw the link calmly decompiles the files of this game. Now even without deobfuscation.

Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
ShaddyModda

1. Unren - extract RPA
4. Unren - decrypt RPYC

Most likely this won't change his mind anyhow.

ryyty

Mar 18, 2020
My Unofficial Android port of Winds Of The Destiny 0.60 with ShaddyModda walkthrough
Usual gestures etc

Persistent save location implemented for Android < 11
For Android 11 still working on it....
I want latest updates really Multi mod

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
I hoped for it to continue developing, but seeing Shaddy doing nothing with that since 0.6.0 I think that really is abandoned. How unfortunate... Well, I'm glad that I still have 0.6.0 with this mod in separate folder.

Quote from Shaddy's patreon page:

Sorry guys, I should have posted this months ago, as I did on my discord.

I'm no longer taking mod requests, as I'm moving away from modding, and on to game development. This does not mean that I will not continue to update my current active mods. However, I will most likely be abandoning at least a couple more, mostly due to the games not having been updated in several months, or having alternate mods. I will be updating My to parse the current active and inactive/abandoned mods within the next couple days. Probably today ;).

Last edited:

KayalDraknys

Nov 19, 2020
View attachment 884974

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , or .

Updated: 2021-04-27
Game/Creator: Winds of the Destiny / Golden Novels - - -

Modder: ShaddyModda - -
Mod Version: 0.6.0
Game Version: 0.6.0
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods
Mod crashes the current version of the game, as well as makes the UI larger than the window. And if you try to open the menu, you get the typical error screen.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
bump, hope shady comes back
Shady is here. He just dropped quite a few mods because he's making a game. So he does a few mods but focuses on his game. This was a mod he dropped sadly and it doesn't look like any other modder has taken interest in making one for this game.

Reactions: Samknowsall