Pixel Art

Thread Updated: 2020-08-13
Release Date: 2020-08-04
Developer: MindFucklingSkelly - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:

Phanex Thanks for the links

Screenshot_6.png Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_5.png

Last edited:

STOPS

Feb 13, 2019
I am in physical pain from that first screenshot :sick:

Edit: Pure CBT. Also a terrible game once you get to the random timer spikes that send you into a stomach turning game over and send you back 5 minutes of progress. The stupid static filter actually gave me a headache after 2 minutes. Not only is this game about torture, it is also torture in itself to play.

Last edited:

If443

Apr 14, 2018
Man the last time I remeber the CTB was on Continuum Turbulence I not want remeber this shit again

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
No word's can describe disgust and pain I got from those first 2 images. I thought you freaks liking cock and ball torture was a joke?!

Jan 14, 2019
The spikes varying times makes it so you can only get through once (maybe two) every five cycles. I saw the evisceration cg so many times. Ugghh....

The game was not worth it. Like others have said, the cg's are few, the screen static is painful to look at, and the ending is just some pompous "WOKE" sht.

Reactions: MindFucklingSkelly
Sep 1, 2019
I enjoy this more based on an artsy standpoint. I hate cbt, but it's a perfect deterrent for not getting caught.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
once you get to the random timer spikes
While I will agree with you on this being a terrible game. You are completely incorrect on the spikes. they arn't "random" what so ever. As distracting as it was to watch my ball being poked out by a spike.

Watch the spikes closely while your walking up to them. it has 2 different lengths of time for when they are extended. The first one, when you want to pass through them unextends really quickly. the second which is the time you DON'T want to walk through them. stays for about 4 seconds before retracting. Do not go thru them if you had to wait more than 3-5 seconds for them to retract, its a "ball" bait.

I played it for the challenge, art was "ok" the CBT isn't my dig tho.

Reactions: Kheru

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
other than it being a little creepy and spoopy, i'll say its pretty good, but the Spike part sucks ass

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote