• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Willow Blues [v4.0] [Project Oak]

Nosferia

Sep 9, 2021
I don't get it, has there been a 3 year time skip? I liked the plot and dialogue of the original because despite it leaning into fetish, it didn't break immersion... I don't know what happened to that. The visual quality of this seems nice.

hddhhdhdv2276

Jul 31, 2022
I don't get it, has there been a 3 year time skip? I liked the plot and dialogue of the original because despite it leaning into fetish, it didn't break immersion... I don't know what happened to that. The visual quality of this seems nice.
This is still in a kind of "beta" phase, when there are enough events there will be a kind of remake adding animations, more dialogue, choosing a route and tying the whole story together. Possibly in version 7.0, there will be no more sex, just story cohesion and corrections where is required. But the story takes place in the last year.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Name change made it difficult to find this, I'd recommend naming it "The Hidden End: Willow Blues" or something.

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
Downloaded and tried this out... Willow is hot but the story? I lost it after the fake sleep sex scene. I have no idea what the hell was going on in the story.

hddhhdhdv2276

Jul 31, 2022
Downloaded and tried this out... Willow is hot but the story? I lost it after the fake sleep sex scene. I have no idea what the hell was going on in the story.
This is a beta, the dev had never made a game before. The real game is being remade and it won't be long before it comes out with everything reworked.