• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Recommending Wilk's Favorite Games and Recommended Games list

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
This is just a list of games i have played and enjoyed.

I enjoy games that have a good story. if it looks like it has a good semi believable story and decent realistic looking renders i will give it a try.
I mostly try to avoid what NTR i can in these game as i don't really enjoy it. I know its stupid to say even though the MC in most of these games are usually with multiple people at once i don't like seeing the female Li's with anyone other than the MC.

I am always open to suggestions on future VN's to play so feel free to leave recommendations.

This list is pretty much every game i have played and enjoyed all of the below reactions are my opinion of the game and shouldn't be used to make any assumptions/opinions of a game before you try it for yourself.
Everything on this list should be in Renp'y unless stated in the games name.

:cry: = Emotional (Anything that includes hard/emotional choices or anything else that may have emotional impact on the player.)
:mad: = Violent (Anything that includes use of weapons, blood, rape, death, etc.)
:sneaky: = Incest (If there is anything sexual with a family member it will be marked with this.)
:LOL: = Funny (Games i have played that i found funny moments in.)
:geek:= Story Driven (Games that i found to be a little more story driven than sex fueled.)
:cool:= Sex Fueled (Games that i found to focus more on sexual interactions than the story leading to them.)
(y)= Completed (Games that are marked as completed on their forum page.)
(Above may not be accurate for all games its just my personal opinion of them)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
I did a lot of updating to my list. If anyone has any suggestions on a way i can improve the layout of anything else about the list please let me know. I am looking for more complete games to play any recommendations would be appreciated i am not looking for games that make you grind for money/points or games with unavoidable NTR.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Do you have a recommendation for a game that the MC has a problem with his older sister?

Anything else besides Summertime Saga, Snow Daze, Sisterly Lust, and Deep Impact?
if by problem you mean they are mad at each other:
Dreams of Desire (could be getting the game confused with something different been a while since i played it.)
Sister, Sister, Sister (cant remember for sure if you get to have sex with the older sisters or not but the mc get mad at his order sisters for manipulating/controlling him if i remember correctly.)
Summer with Mia , Summer with Mia 2 (They have a few arguments about various things throughout them the 1st game especially.)

sorry if this isn't really what you are looking for but either way you get to bang your sister in all 4 of them and Dreams of Desire and Summer with Mia are both your older sister.

if you want to do some digging through the list to see if you can find what you are looking for on your own just look for games with a :sneaky: beside them all of them with that have some form of incest.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
So how it looks with playing Betrayed?
I haven't actually tried it yet but its on my plan to play list. Its going to be one of the next few i play when i do i will let you know what i think but from the pictures and preview animations it looks pretty good.

Reactions: Joraell

Hesham 56

Apr 27, 2020
I am looking for more complete games to play any recommendations would be appreciated i am not looking for games that make you grind for money/points or games with unavoidable NTR.
well u can try Katawa Shoujo , Now & Then , Sorcerer ( don`t know if it's your type or not but it's really good)
Picture Perfect , Crimson Gray , My Darling In The 90s , Nowhere Girl , Lucy - The Eternity She Wished For
all these games are completed and i would say they are story driven all of them

u can also take a look on Long Road Home , Intertwined, Superhuman( it's gonna take some time to get used to the art but once u do u will find that the game is really good ) , Fetish Locator , Rise of the Crime Lord, Exiles , Rocking Robin , The Intoxicating Flavor ( don`t know if it's your type or not but it's really good)
they are not finished yet but still they are great and there's a lot of content in them

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
well u can try Katawa Shoujo , Now & Then , Sorcerer ( don`t know if it's your type or not but it's really good)
Picture Perfect , Crimson Gray , My Darling In The 90s , Nowhere Girl , Lucy - The Eternity She Wished For
all these games are completed and i would say they are story driven all of them

u can also take a look on Long Road Home , Intertwined, Superhuman( it's gonna take some time to get used to the art but once u do u will find that the game is really good ) , Fetish Locator , Rise of the Crime Lord, Exiles , Rocking Robin , The Intoxicating Flavor ( don`t know if it's your type or not but it's really good)
they are not finished yet but still they are great and there's a lot of content in them
Thanks for the recommendations i will check them out. To be honest i probably will only look at the 3dcg ones because i don't like the 2dcg games. I don't like the cartoon look.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Finally decided to go through and update this. Pretty much remade the whole thing. Hopefully someone will find this list useful in their search for a AVN to play. If you notice any typos or links that don't work let me know please also if you have any suggestions on other games i can try out let me know.

I kind of noticed 2 things when i was going through this 1 i play way to many incest games and 2 i play way to many WIP games for as annoyed as i get when i make it to the end of an update wanting to see more of the game.

Jul 29, 2021
You should definitely play Mist. It's survival horror, but you can take away half of the survival aspect pretty early on by making a choice. Pretty great game!

Try out Occultus too. It's a vampire story, and even though the models aren't that good looking, it'll definitely hook you.

Long Live the Princess is one of my favourites. Pretty great game and is a must if you enjoy fantasy setting. This has avoidable NTR.

Callisto is amazing if you're into sci-fi!

I'll share more as I discover them. But these will keep you occupied for some time ;).

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
You should definitely play Mist. It's survival horror, but you can take away half of the survival aspect pretty early on by making a choice. Pretty great game!

Try out Occultus too. It's a vampire story, and even though the models aren't that good looking, it'll definitely hook you.

Long Live the Princess is one of my favourites. Pretty great game and is a must if you enjoy fantasy setting. This has avoidable NTR.

Callisto is amazing if you're into sci-fi!

I'll share more as I discover them. But these will keep you occupied for some time ;).
sorry i am only just now seeing this for some reason i didn't get a alert for it. I have tried Mist before and didn't really like it and i am currently playing Long Live the Princess i will check out the other 2 when i finish it. Thanks for the suggestions if you got any more send them my way and i will check them out.

Jul 29, 2021
sorry i am only just now seeing this for some reason i didn't get a alert for it. I have tried Mist before and didn't really like it and i am currently playing Long Live the Princess i will check out the other 2 when i finish it. Thanks for the suggestions if you got any more send them my way and i will check them out.
Mist's story is pretty great, but if the combat or food system seems grindy then you could use console commands to cut down on that. The story is definitely better than in many games.

Couple of games I finished recently are Mystwood Manor, a hotel management game on Unity and Goons Raid Her, this one is also fun just because of who the main character is and the paths that are possible!

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
Mist's story is pretty great, but if the combat or food system seems grindy then you could use console commands to cut down on that. The story is definitely better than in many games.

Couple of games I finished recently are Mystwood Manor, a hotel management game on Unity and Goons Raid Her, this one is also fun just because of who the main character is and the paths that are possible!
I played Mystwood Manor a few months ago right after it was completed also played a bit of the other complete game by Faerin Man of the House they both where pretty good haven't finished Man of the House yet though i am also waiting on his recent project Midnight sin to get a few more updates before i give it a shot.

I have looked a the page for Goons Raid Her a few times but haven't ever tried it i will download it and give it a shot i guess never really been much of a fan of parody games mainly because they are usually really short and usually just a big fuck fest but it looks like it has a decent amount of story based on the change logs.

wilkwild6896

Jan 6, 2022
I updated/overhauled my list if anyone has any recommendations of games i should try it would be appreciated.
Also if you see any errors or links that don't work let me know.