1.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Aug 15, 2018
I played it for 45 minutes before i got bored. This game is basically a hack and slash with very few enemy types, re using the same 3 tiny maps over and over again, and very basic combat.

The sexy parts consist out of pre rendered random scenes lasting 20 seconds that you get at the end of each mission with no interaction whatsoever,only scenes. The only good thing about them is that they are rendered very well. but that is basically it.

This game has tech demo written all over it. For the people that cannot run this game, don't worry. you are not missing out on much.

erikwfg

Sep 27, 2017
All I see from the screenshots are an environment and combat system probably made from store bought assets and sex scenes with one enemy model. These devs have truly mastered the art of shoveling shit out onto steam at maximum pace. Has anyone actually played one of theirs? How was it?
I played Sex Standing. It was shit. I own others of theirs, can't remember anything good. That's why I refuse to buy this before testing.

TREDANS

Oct 1, 2019
horrible lighting anomaly in the game gave me a headache. The fighting mechanics are trash. Id say pass untill an overhaul. graphics are pretty good tho. So has decent potential.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Art is good, but story and gameplay kinda normal, 3.5/5
Not even good enough to be considered "normal", actually. It's pretty bad. I would submit a 1 star review if I thought my review wouldn't get deleted by the admins (which has happened every time I reviewed a game, regardless how much I typed or what I typed. They just claimed it didn't follow the rules, which wasn't true at all lol).

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Reference and implication of the wild west....

first image giant sword
second modern bar
third... alien?

wut
fifth hack in slash in cliche wild west with the shadow of old windmill being a fine touch

Only other way to make this more all over the place.... or... excuseable? is a overly stupid nonsensical title that would make one wonder if it was japanese

Would be mildly funny if they did do that just to have an extra layer to the sillyness

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
I don't think the developer has done his homework on the world of the Wild West and Cowboys...

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
I'm impressed by how quickly these games are churned out, but playing them is not interesting at all.

Jul 12, 2023
Greg is a little confused as to why this game plays in slow motion.

The combo system is also worthless since Greg can just left click with no difficulty for eternity.

Its ok

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes