Ren'Py Completed Wild Sex Airlines [Ilya Klimov]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
i agree with you
all these horrible review is making me all the more curious
i want to try it, but i am afraid of what i might see, LOL
OMG
i was crying. half way through you just break down and wish for death. i want more of this shit. i don't care how horrible it is. that shit is next level degen shit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: grego

yurialimt

Oct 27, 2017
omfggg wtf is this ?!!! who made it !!! photoshop xDD its so funny yet so damn ugly lol for godsake some1 delete it just dont make another victim for this *thing * i dont even knw what to call lol

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
omfggg wtf is this ?!!! who made it !!! photoshop XDD its so funny yet so damn ugly lol for godsake some1 delete it just dont make another victim for this *thing * i dont even knw what to call lol
no. thy must know

Last edited:

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
this is the best game ever
everything is great about it
like i mean all those hot girls and that realistic feeling when you play it
mainly one of the best games i've ever played if not the best
i recommend everyone to try it out and give it a try it's reaaaaaaaaally worth it ^^

May 14, 2018
Funny almost everyone who's played this hate it, but there's only one actual review of the game, which gives it 5/5.
This game is ranked high in the rating boards because of that, please leave reviews guys.

You almost already done it in the comment section anyways - then help your fellow Zone-buddies :)

MystZER0

Apr 28, 2017
Funny almost everyone who's played this hate it, but there's only one actual review of the game, which gives it 5/5.
This game is ranked high in the rating boards because of that, please leave reviews guys.

You almost already done it in the comment section anyways - then help your fellow Zone-buddies :)
have you even read my review my friend? if you did you'll understand stand why it has the rating i gave it

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Haven't played this game yet, but why th am I having "Pleasure Airlines" vibes lmao

RaXorX

Dec 24, 2018
I think you just gave a new meaning to mathematics with this "I give this kinetic novel a 1 out of 1 stars for being a kinetic novel. and if you understand math, you'll know a 1 out of 1 star review translate to a 5 out of 5 "

Lmao because, as a rating scale no one would put 1 star to review/rate it up from, unless the whole system is rigged. Rigged Mathematics.

xoxo1001

May 9, 2017
No english?
Info.. I tried the address under the menu bar. The account is deactivated. This has some very different photo manipulation of musclebound women having rough sex including anal.
The language of the game itself is in Russian.
You have been warned..
Any complaints of "it's in russian!" :test2: or "the women are strong and rough!" :WutFace: will be met with snide mockery "Russian-Style!" :FuckYea:

Tony507

Jan 15, 2021
Good Morning. I would like to know the following to see if this game is ideal. For me.
This game is long?

Greetings.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes