Ren'Py Completed Wild Sex Airlines [Ilya Klimov]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
ahhmyeyesmypooreyes.jpg

Overview:
The hero of the novel - a successful businessman who decides to spend a huge sum on the extreme male fun from Wild Sex Airlines. He is waiting for an eight-hour flight on a private plane in the company of young and dissolute attendants, bodybuilders, the company hired to provide the crazy entertainment on board. "First of all planes, well, girls - then" - it is not our motto!​

Thread Updated: 2017-01-09
Release Date: 2017-01-09
Developer: Ilya Klimov
Censored:No
Version:Final
Language: Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

487152_Anal_sex.jpg 487153_Handjob_Masturbation.jpg 487154_Oral_sex_Group_sex.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Info.. I tried the address under the menu bar. The account is deactivated. This has some very different photo manipulation of musclebound women having rough sex including anal.
The language of the game itself is in Russian.
You have been warned..
Any complaints of "it's in russian!" :test2: or "the women are strong and rough!" :WutFace: will be met with snide mockery "Russian-Style!" :FuckYea:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
I downloaded it yesterday already in the request section. I started up, went in 3 scenes. Cut it to a flashdrive, deleted all traces from the computer. Put said flashdrive in a hole in the ground. Pured gasoline over it. Lighted it on fire. Then put dirt over it. Just to make sure.

Anyway lesson learned first let TCMS and muttdoggy play stuff, before i attempt again.

Tranzet

Oct 27, 2016
I downloaded it yesterday already in the request section. I started up, went in 3 scenes. Cut it to a flashdrive, deleted all traces from the computer. Put said flashdrive in a hole in the ground. Pured gasoline over it. Lighted it on fire. Then put dirt over it. Just to make sure.

Anyway lesson learned first let TCMS and muttdoggy play stuff, before i attempt again.
LMAO! I feel the same way... I don't even know what kind of fetish this would even be categorized as lol.

ggg1

Aug 29, 2016
Great game duude! I don't speak shit for russian, but I laughed hard at some of the scenes. It's so real, it's like I was there in that airplane :))

Reactions: grego

s_1_n

Nov 19, 2016
OMG you guys (>x<)
now i wanna play it to see what everyone is talking about
i agree with you
all these horrible review is making me all the more curious
i want to try it, but i am afraid of what i might see, LOL

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes