blackR

May 30, 2017
The hype is real, really curious about this version...they have really nailed it sex itself, now let's see if they can make it into a game...

Reactions: Rabbider

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
Patreon is so fucking stupid. Subscriptions start and end at the beginning and end of every month, so if I payed $25 right now, I'd only be a patron for 3 days and would have to pay $10 in March for the next update. What a stupid goddamn system. Why not have it so that your Patron status lasts for 30 days at time of purchase? So moronic!

Reactions: blackR

JebBush

Jun 12, 2017
Does anyone know if the public build was the same as the $10 build back in November? If it was, I might buy it and post it here in the next 10 minutes.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone know if the public build was the same as the $10 build back in November? If it was, I might buy it and post it here in the next 10 minutes.
Public build for the new update won't be released for at least 3-4 weeks.
The reason the $25 tier exists is for bug testing. In 2-3 weeks the $10 build will release, which is supposed to have any issues fixed. Not really sure what the public build will have, but it's dumbed down and censored.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Public build for the new update won't be released for at least 3-4 weeks.
The reason the $25 tier exists is for bug testing. In 2-3 weeks the $10 build will release, which is supposed to have any issues fixed. Not really sure what the public build will have, but it's dumbed down and censored.
The public, $5, and $10 will all be released in 1-2 weeks according to them.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes