MechaniclZ

Mar 24, 2021
Usually this error is because you are missing game files, or game files have moved into folders they don't belong in. I would try to re-extract the game into a short filepath (like a folder in desktop), and see if you can launch then.
this is it!

Reactions: Prick

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
This game is super laggy for me unfortunately. I really wanted to play it
Reduce quality of graphics, draw distances to be specific, I've noticed that it runs poorly on slower CPUs too so this should help but if your GPU is not up to par then also reduce everything else, cap the fps at 60fps or less so it doesn't render more than you need.

Reactions: kamibell

wingedxavier

Jul 24, 2020
My game seems to be behaving quite strangely, as when I open the game it freezes however it resumes when I press the windows button only to freeze again when I return to the game. Also when I attempt to turn off full screen or even alter the graphics setting at all, clicking apply always results in a fatal error. Therefore I'm having to constantly open the windows menu just to see what's happening and the fps is capped at 20 with all the settings stuck at max.

Please Help.
EDIT: problem resolved by using windows hotkey ALT + ENTER

EDIT 2: I have been able to go into the games config file to change the graphics to medium however I am still having difficulty changing the fps limit as the game still crashes upon pressing apply in the settings. If you could show me where the fps settings are in the game files that would be greatly appreciated as I cannot seem to be able to find them myself.

Last edited:

Terentiy_The_Fox

Oct 10, 2019
Game doesnt even launch! I played it well on older bilds, but now it doesnt have a logo - only splash in Task Manager. Tried to delete movies - zero effect

alma001

Sep 16, 2017
Is the story content right now just the 5 scenes in the village, otherwise the game is an empty (NPC/quest/story-wise) sandbox where I can spawn NPCs to myself to direct scenes? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: Slayer128
3.80 star(s) 169 Votes