neontiger

Aug 6, 2020
Anyone telling themselves that the reason for delay in development of lewd games like this is due to anything besides milking patreon subscribers or something similar is out of touch, lying to themselves, or simping for a dev so hard they can't be honest with themselves.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Anyone telling themselves that the reason for delay in development of lewd games like this is due to anything besides milking patreon subscribers or something similar is out of touch, lying to themselves, or simping for a dev so hard they can't be honest with themselves.
No no, you see, the amount of current content makes sense for a game being funded and developed since 2017! You entitled brat just don't realize the amount of time and effort it takes, give them more money on patreon...Now! I'm sure they'll finish it in 2025 if you just give them enough money.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I think because they split their focus between sandbox and the game they really want to make. Making an action live rpg is not easy even with veteran team and they are still a bit beginner in the game industry. They are improving in animation department but lack in game play one since it needs a lot of tweaks, and planning. You really need a veteran in the industry to pull this off. I still appreciate them for trying ,but the challenge ahead from environment , battle, narration, mathematical flow logic, and others are very very hard. They need to increase the budget by hiring some advanced programmer and that cost a lot of money.
What they should do is marry the narrative with the sandbox part, but NOT having a fully linear, tightly-structured story, but rather a series of objectives. The world could be semi-open, with new areas opening up once conditions are met.

Instead of being tied playing a specific character, create (or pick) your own. With how hte game is set-up it sounds liek the best option: you crash-land and explore the world to try to survive. Find other survivors and locals, build a base. Make friends or enemies. Bring them in your base/camp or fight them or whatever.

Heck, locations of survivors could even be semi-randomized. Quests they give you too.

Last time I played, you crashland, then 2 minutes later find a camp with everyone inside and just have sex. Actually exploring the island, searching for people, some basic survival would have been nice.

Reactions: limesseur

LemonTree4

May 5, 2022
What they should do is marry the narrative with the sandbox part, but NOT having a fully linear, tightly-structured story, but rather a series of objectives. The world could be semi-open, with new areas opening up once conditions are met.

Instead of being tied playing a specific character, create (or pick) your own. With how hte game is set-up it sounds liek the best option: you crash-land and explore the world to try to survive. Find other survivors and locals, build a base. Make friends or enemies. Bring them in your base/camp or fight them or whatever.

Heck, locations of survivors could even be semi-randomized. Quests they give you too.

Last time I played, you crashland, then 2 minutes later find a camp with everyone inside and just have sex. Actually exploring the island, searching for people, some basic survival would have been nice.
I agree with this. This game's potential is a missed opportunity. The sandbox construction as well as character creation are already in place. Adding npcs with randomly generated slider values and some rudimentary survival like chopping trees or killing wild animals would turn this game into conan exiles but with fucking which I'm sure many people would be eager to play. This is the only way of salvaging this disaster.

Reactions: limesseur

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
No no, you see, the amount of current content makes sense for a game being funded and developed since 2017! You entitled brat just don't realize the amount of time and effort it takes, give them more money on patreon...Now! I'm sure they'll finish it in 2025 if you just give them enough money.
yeah people/devs saying it will be finished by 2025 are smoking something because even sandbox aside the game is still extremely barebones, feels almost like a unreal engine demo.

Watch the game will release in a half broken state with a big empty map with barely functioning ai at this point especially if it releases in 2025, this thing at the rate it is going needs another 2 or 3 years at best with how they are going.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
yeah people/devs saying it will be finished by 2025 are smoking something because even sandbox aside the game is still extremely barebones, feels almost like a unreal engine demo.

Watch the game will release in a half broken state with a big empty map with barely functioning ai at this point especially if it releases in 2025, this thing at the rate it is going needs another 2 or 3 years at best with how they are going.
wdym barebones?
imo barebones would be just a sex scene player with all the pairings.
the sandbox literally allows you to create an insane amount of custom content and even gameplay
you have coding implementation, in-game event scripting, and a whole ass animation sequencer to create custom animations, not to mention ability to import custom assets and it even provides building blocks for to you make things.

if you wanted to you can make a fully working PONG arcade, or a custom FNAF style game, or even your own adventure game.
what kind of content do you think is missing?

• Haha
Reactions: Abeman555

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
wdym barebones?
the sandbox literally allows you to create an insane amount of custom content and even gameplay
you have coding implementation, in-game event scripting, and a whole ass animation sequencer to create custom animations, not to mention ability to import custom assets and it even provides building blocks for to you make things.

if you wanted to you can make a fully working PONG arcade, or a custom FNAF style game, or even your own adventure game.
The game itself is missing. It is hard to NOT call a game barebones when the game itself is almost entirely missing. Those features you describe sounds like developer work. If I wanted to "play" as a "developer" I'd "play" unreal engine.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
The thing is they made a big mistake by splitting sandbox and singlepalyer. Sandbox should just be singleplayer with everyting unlocked and everyone recruited.
The current sandbox already has almost everything, it just needs a coherent structure and gameplay to tie it together.

And factions/relations.
Add a starting position for the player, spread NPC's around.
Player explores, gathers resources, builds up camp.
Recruiting a NPC would ential doing quests, saving them or convincing them your camp is better. NPC's on recruitment give some resources (or they can be assigned to roles).

Thing is, with a setup like this you can have freedom to paly as any character - including Kerpali. For them, the start would be different - instead of crashlanding, their village gets destryed by debris and they scatter. So basically the same basic game loop, only different starting position.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
wdym barebones?

well maybe i should have rephased that the game itself was barebone outside of the sandbox which i don't think this game was sold too it's supporters as being in the first place.

project 4

Sep 10, 2018
this is still in development.... wow.... and all i need to do to get my nipples hardened is load free roam, and two characters. at this point, they should abandon the "game" part and just keep making more characters and more sex scenes, just... make more maps. the mountainous desert is getting boring.

Muchos

May 31, 2017
I expected more animation sharing since they have the new editor, is it easy to share the animations you create?

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
well maybe i should have rephased that the game itself was barebone outside of the sandbox which i don't think this game was sold too it's supporters as being in the first place.
The supporters were the ones requesting more sandbox features lol. In the previous Discord server, the one that got hacked, majority of the features that are included in sandbox now were requested by patrons. The recent animation sequencer was a long time request, people have been hoping to create custom animations for some years now and they got it. I think there's a disconnect here with some of the people that don't own the game and the actual people supporting the game. If you were active in the official Discord servers you would see all the Sandbox updates being well received because people were literally asking for them. This was also the case in the Patreon comments from what I saw while reading patch notes. The old Discord server is gone AFAIK but you can probably go back and look at old Patreon patch notes and read some of the comments to see this.

Last edited:

WarriorWithin

Nov 5, 2020
help me download this wildlife old version

file is available for premium users only, any help is greatly appreciated.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
I think there's a disconnect here with some of the people that don't own the game and the actual people supporting the game. If you were active in the official Discord servers you would see all the Sandbox updates being well received because people were literally asking for them. This was also the case in the Patreon comments from what I saw while reading patch notes. The old Discord server is gone AFAIK but you can probably go back and look at old Patreon patch notes and read some of the comments to see this.
"Hey guys lets demand anything but the actual game and its completion!"
Patreon and discord users prove themselves to be lacking in smarts department once again.

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
"Hey guys lets demand anything but the actual game and its completion!"
Patreon and discord users prove themselves to be lacking in smarts department once again.
I don't understand what the correlation is between Discord users and brain damage, but every time a developer starts making absolutely idiotic choices you can be 90% sure it traces back to their Discord server userbase telling them to do so.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
The game itself is missing. It is hard to NOT call a game barebones when the game itself is almost entirely missing. Those features you describe sounds like developer work. If I wanted to "play" as a "developer" I'd "play" unreal engine.
you misread, was strictly referring to the sandbox, not the "game"

thanks for clarifying what you meant, and yea there isn't a game here, these are all development builds, the devs communicated with the community about whether they'd like to see some of the quests implemented which is what they've been doing. anyone expecting any sort of full game experience have to wait till it's done. it seems pretty clear what your support contributes to on their patreon page. supporters and the community have been all for the sandbox implementations. even if you don't personally like the sandbox or don't understand it, doesn't mean teh actual game isn't being worked on. Last I checked I think they mainly just had 1 guy working on majority of sandbox

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes