JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Is there a way to get characters to look at each other during sandbox? Outside of duo/group/threesomes I mean. I want Char A to be look directly at the face of Char B who is banging Char C for example.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
please, if anyone could share some new presets here, (has been long time since previous versions!) (y)

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Does anyone has a fix for the light bug? Everything else is running fine but the lighting in the game makes everything look potato-like
There is a setting for the lighting called Global Illumination Method that is set to Lumen by default. Try changing it to Screen Space or turning it off.

• Angry
Reactions: Fapokso

Tomoushie

Aug 18, 2017
They've added new creatures to the list with the characters spawner, but unfortunately no H animations are available with them, so they serve only to populate your map if you're having fun "decorating". Sad.

jeanClaudus

Jul 16, 2022
UpdatedVersion

Added
-Arousal system if you stand near sex scene it increase if it reach a certain level you touch yourself.
If you did that it also increase your Lust.

- Lust can change your body if it reach max level.

-A scene at police station you go to jail if you had a weapon when entering inside the police station.
Also a scene inside the jail if your Lust level is high enough.

-Working on : Material sound and custom textures (later)
Apartments area and a credit system.

Enjoy.

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
UpdatedVersion
Added
-Arousal system if you stand near sex scene it increase if it reach a certain level you touch yourself.
If you did that it also increase your Lust.
- Lust can change your body if it reach max level.
-A scene at police station you go to jail if you had a weapon when entering inside the police station.
Also a scene inside the jail if your Lust level is high enough.
-Working on : Material sound and custom textures (later)
Apartments area and a credit system.
Enjoy.
hey, upgrades added! Thank you for this upload & sharing! (y)

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Just checked out the latest build after not touching this game for a while. Holy shit it looks beautiful. I love that they moved to UE5, the lighting indoors is amazing. It really adds so much depth to the characters. The amount of new animations is fucking unreal and as always they're absolutely amazing. Crazy fucking hot.

I'm just still wondering if making the whole RPG side of it is a good idea.
I think they desperately need to focus on the gameplay side of things. If it's just a showcase for sex scenes then well, you watch em once and it's over, no incentive to play further really. There needs to be some sort of context around the sex scenes. Every time I reinstall this I play it for like 10-15 min then stop. Not that they could necessarily pull it off.

That being said the kind of gameplay they try to implement is going to have a major impact on whether it is successful. I haven't been following development but it seems like they've inexplicably chosen the generic dude as the player character instead of the bird girl whose flight is the only interesting gameplay feature the title's ever had. Incorporate some stamina mechanics and updrafts and you could make something pretty quick. The grappling hook needs work, it feels incredibly stiff and limited compared to those present in some other games with actual physics.

Judging based on the combat range, perhaps they simply lack the imagination to design around more freeform movement. Seems like they're going for a sort of off-brand soulslike combat which I have mixed feelings about. If it's polished up dramatically, it could be fun, but even with their budget they can't compete with the development power of actual AAA dev, so trying to create a direct competitor in the style of other AAA games is kind an exercise in futility. They need to find their own gameplay niche. The direction I'd recommend is a sandbox style social sim (due to the excellent ratio of dev resources to game length potential) with whatever combat/traversal they have in mind built around that as a core. Feel like the social elements could add a lot to the context for the sex scenes, but that's my own bias talking and is definitely not going to happen.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
I think they desperately need to focus on the gameplay side of things. If it's just a showcase for sex scenes then well, you watch em once and it's over, no incentive to play further really. There needs to be some sort of context around the sex scenes. Every time I reinstall this I play it for like 10-15 min then stop. Not that they could necessarily pull it off.

That being said the kind of gameplay they try to implement is going to have a major impact on whether it is successful. I haven't been following development but it seems like they've inexplicably chosen the generic dude as the player character instead of the bird girl whose flight is the only interesting gameplay feature the title's ever had. Incorporate some stamina mechanics and updrafts and you could make something pretty quick. The grappling hook needs work, it feels incredibly stiff and limited compared to those present in some other games with actual physics.

Judging based on the combat range, perhaps they simply lack the imagination to design around more freeform movement. Seems like they're going for a sort of off-brand soulslike combat which I have mixed feelings about. If it's polished up dramatically, it could be fun, but even with their budget they can't compete with the development power of actual AAA dev, so trying to create a direct competitor in the style of other AAA games is kind an exercise in futility. They need to find their own gameplay niche. The direction I'd recommend is a sandbox style social sim (due to the excellent ratio of dev resources to game length potential) with whatever combat/traversal they have in mind built around that as a core. Feel like the social elements could add a lot to the context for the sex scenes, but that's my own bias talking and is definitely not going to happen.

I'm in complete 100% agreement. I think they've aimed too high
with making it the type of game they want to make. They have so many sex animations that they could make, as you said, an amazing game based more on the social elements between characters. It doesn't have to be anything so complex because the animations and sex stuff is just incredible.

Reactions: BlubbBlubb

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
new update drop
don't think theres much.
Additions:

• Added 21 new sandbox sex animations, see the full list

• Added outfit Elf Ears for Bol, Sethro, Locu, Jason, Max, Tommas and Shorty

• Added outfit Cumflated Belly for Aoi, Indra, Jadeen, Jenny, Lala, Serenia and Geneva

• Added outfit Huntress2B for Shiva

• Added outfit Medieval Dress PushedUp and Shirt Ripped for Koodie

• Added outfit KinkyBodysuit for Maya, Shiva and Shey

• Sandbox editor: Added experimental wl_load_scene() function for Lua prop

• Sandbox editor: Added global log to Lua prop window

• Sandbox editor: Added clear log on run option to Lua prop window

• Sandbox editor: Added 4 character attachment bones (ForearmLeft, ForearmRight, LowerLegLeft, LowerLegRight)

Improvements:

• Disabled player death in story mode until saving is implemented

• Resolved wrong character rotation in Scrof minigame

• Resolved crash when changing level or exiting game while inspecting an NPC

• Resolved Inola eyebrow customization not working

• Resolved camera freaking out when entering dialogue while sprinting

• Resolved inconsistent distance between characters in dialogue

• Resolved many cases of dialogue camera clipping into characters

• Improved dialogue transition with screen fade

• Resolved missing firearm effects

• Resolved screen fade not working when UI is hidden

• Resolved enemies not spawning for quests

• Resolved quick travel point for Warrior Village not working

• Sandbox editor: Resolved audio listener issue in edit mode

• Sandbox editor: Resolved cumshot not triggering for climax poses if it’s the only pose in the sequence

• Various improvements to dialogues

• Various improvements to quests

• Various improvements to characters

• Various improvements to animations

• Various improvements to levels

Known Issues:

• Nav mesh generation is very slow for performance reasons, so NPCs can get stuck in the middle of their path, but will continue once the nav mesh is generated

• Some quest markers do not disappear

• Setting animation speed and amplitude to zero causes sex toys to disappear

• Clothes textures will not fully load in the character creator

• Physics break if you scale characters in the sandbox editor

• Rendering issue on moving characters - most noticeable on hair and clothing

Here are the changes from the $25 build compared to the previous $10 build:

Additions:

• Added 83 new sandbox sex animations, see the full list

• Added Max X Kira sex minigame (25 animations)

• Added Maya X Shiva sex minigame (38 animations)

• Added new character: Agon, chief of Warrior Village and Chakkar’s brother

• Added new character: Inola, trader and artisan in Umbar

• Added new character: Barran, warrior and the village butcher

• Added new character: Tarvis, shady up-to-no-good guy found in the tavern in Umbar

• Added new character: Rad, rat Kerpali living in Apoc

• Added outfits Harem Dancer, Warrior and Warrior Villager for Maya

• Added outfits Slingshot Monokini and Blue Dress for Mercer

• Added outfit Racer for Geneva

• Added outfits Fighter Girl and Bunnysuit for Shiva

• Added outfit Medieval Dress for Maya, Shey, Koodie, Milanna, Geneva, Shiva and Inola

• Added outfit Pubic Hair for all human males

• Added outfit Cocktail Dress for Maya, Shey, Geneva, Shiva and Koodie

• Added Apoc blockout with placeholder assets

• Added Sky Village quest lines

• Added quick travel locations to world map

• Added torches to inventory of Max and Maya

• Sandbox editor: Added Lua sandbox prop

• Sandbox editor: Added customizable outliner item color

Improvements:

• Resolved crash when shooting bow

• Resolved rare crash when starting dialogue

• Reworked Alpha Camp

• Optimized materials

• Various improvements to dialogues

• Various improvements to characters

• Various improvements to animations

• Various improvements to levels

The builds will be available to download soon, keep an eye out for the link posts.
Thank you for all your awesome support!

-Wild Life Team

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017

There won't be a Gofile link, upload failed twice.

• Red Heart
Reactions: elusael666
3.80 star(s) 169 Votes