• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
We life in society. If you mean performance, then it's fixed atleast for me with rx 580 8gb. Finally can reach 50-60 fps. Before it was 20 fps.

I Sour

Dec 1, 2019
anyone else having a problem with terrible textures? it seems like certain graphic settings are stuck on the lowest possible option, I know my pc probably can't play epic but I mean, the textures are GoldenEye 64 quality, when I open the map it is just a blur green and blue. i've reinstalled twice, i'm wondering if I need to try a different download link. Just want to know if this is normal and maybe I'm missing something simple

jeanClaudus

Jul 16, 2022
Hey i have update my map its a very big project the goal is to add the maximum of things with minimal performance cost.
Its a cyberpunk theme map with many event and event that can trigger other event.

There is a Lust System (lust increase on some action and decrease on others).
There is walking NPC and drone (Some walking NPC can trigger event also).
For now there is only 1 floor that feature a parking, a police station and a bar.
You can pick items and picking some can also make event happen (working but no event added now).
The goal is to have multiple building with multiple floors connected together as a big city.
Performance is optimised as possible some area don't render if you are not it.

Actual VRAM usage of the map is betwen 4.2 / 5gb.
Enjoy and make sure to give idea and tell me you want me to add i will keep improving this map until performance be a issue for now its not (playing on a 1660ti laptop no issue for now).

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
crazy how much they hate adding gay content
I mean, if you want Gay content - perhaps send them a message, I'm sure others are calling for it. I mean, you have to remember that they don't have to cater to ALL groups of people - as it is their project and right to design the product the way they wish. Being upset about no Gay content in a game you have no control over is like being upset that cars don't have legs.

Reactions: Hecatom

SpicyHotBeef

Mar 13, 2020
Out of the loop here. Is it possible to edit the poses from the Sandbox sex scenes? Like I click on Maya from a Maya x Rawn scene and edit her pose (move her arms, etc) from there?

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
ll need the names of the other two to check.
Yes, here is what we have found:

06-16-2023 Build:

[Rasha] Yanu, Sadora added (OK)
[Maya] Queen Zeti added (OK)
[Sethro] Marlo added (OK)
[Sethro] Blackrock gunner added (OK)

23.06.2023 Build:

[Maya] Dr Williams added (OK)
[Maya] Dr Grace Williams (ok) already existed in previous build

08.11.2023 Build:

[Max] Tarvis added (OK)
[Maya] Inola added (OK)
[Maya] Queen Zeti missing
[Sethro] Marlo missing
[Sethro] Blackrock gunner missing

we need help on how to bring character Marlo, Blackrock Gunner and Queen Zeti back into the game
(need orientation in which files we have to move and put together in the newest version to make it possible and fixing it)
thank you so much in advance! (y)

Reactions: Unknow_XY

Gesso

Nov 5, 2017
Do we have a torrent option?, to me only appears as a text not as a link, someone have a torrent with the last version?

Last edited:

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
Been a minute since i got back into this game, last time i remember when they shifted to ue5 they added option for making our own poses too, is there any guide or tutorial available to show how its done and all?

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Out of the loop here. Is it possible to edit the poses from the Sandbox sex scenes? Like I click on Maya from a Maya x Rawn scene and edit her pose (move her arms, etc) from there?
No, that is not possible and likely wont be in the future either. The animations are handmade so changing stuff would cause clipping.
You can however create your own animation with the custom poser and automation. There are some poses shared on the discord so you can use it as a starting point to design your own.

Been a minute since i got back into this game, last time i remember when they shifted to ue5 they added option for making our own poses too, is there any guide or tutorial available to show how its done and all?
Check the official discord. Not entirely sure if tutorial was made, but it's relatively easy to use. If you want to animate the pose, that is a bit harder, but posing alone is simple.

Last edited:
Reactions: SpicyHotBeef

Pamlau

Dec 27, 2017
This new quest mode is horribly broken, is there any way that I can play the old quest mode that happened at the beach party?

Reactions: Redflava69

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
This game has so much content, but it tries to be too many things to too many people. The result is that everyone feels like there's hardly anything interesting ever coming out...excepting I suppose the very rare uber-pansexual.

If you want straight or gay or lesbian or futa or human/anthro or anthro/anthro or vanilla or niche or or or or...
Its there. There's even a decent bit. But if you are salivating over new specific content, you are likely to be disappointed.

That's not to mention that a LOT of the development time is spent on non-sex content like world-building, story, and combat.

This game needed a much tighter focus so that it could eventually be something other than a shallow-feeling never-finished disappointment.

Reactions: Gundamu0079

gghhoosstt123

Oct 9, 2022
No, that is not possible and likely wont be in the future either. The animations are handmade so changing stuff would cause clipping.
You can however create your own animation with the custom poser and automation. There are some poses shared on the discord so you can use it as a starting point to design your own.

Check the official discord. Not entirely sure if tutorial was made, but it's relatively easy to use. If you want to animate the pose, that is a bit harder, but posing alone is simple.
Yea i am interested in animating poses stuff rather then only pose, i am so used to posing animation in VAM wonder how this ones gonna feel cuz in vam its really easy.

Feb 22, 2020
That's not to mention that a LOT of the development time is spent on non-sex content like world-building, story, and combat.
Say what now? It's been in development for 6+ years. All they did was put out a demo on steam where the "story" is to have sex with three people, what the fuck are you talking about. "a LOT" of dev time lol

3.80 star(s) 168 Votes