VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Is the NTR content avoidable? Plot seems interesting, and as it states that you can play so that she will really fall for the MC, or become promiscuous, I don't know why there would be NTR on "love" route, on "skank" route sure, haha.

Reactions: Oiz

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah I noticed it the moment I posted my question, that was my bad, should've paid just a tad bit more attention.
well, I deleted my post, because after rereading yours I thought you were making fun of the people asking :pokerFace:

Balladiasm

Aug 16, 2017
well,eventhough katie's end up hanging,but katie still a good ride for me as NTR fan, i'd hope 3diddly able to finish this one,but i'm pretty sure that this will also at least a good ride

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Shame on you. :p We may have elder members in F95zone. x'D
It's nothing against them :closedtongue:. Just ... not all people comfortable with watching elders in explicit actions. I'm not saying don't give them any action at all, just don't make it mandatory for all players to watch and play :angel:.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It's nothing against them :closedtongue:. Just ... not all people comfortable with watching elders in explicit actions. I'm not saying don't give them any action at all, just don't make it mandatory for all players to watch and play :angel:.
It is like Beauty and Beast. Nice contrast seeing a hot girl with an elder. :FuckYea::test3:x'D

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
wow so much Love and "Hate?" at the same time. i gona try it. becouse i like the setting! i hope that the developer jumps over his shaddow and end bring some good updates and end this game.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It is like Beauty and Beast. Nice contrast seeing a hot girl with an elder. :FuckYea::test3:x'D
I consider it as sacrilege rather than nice contrast (no offense to anyone) XD. But tastes are like that...different and in all kinds of shapes and forms:test:

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I consider it as sacrilege rather than nice contrast (no offense to anyone) XD. But tastes are like that...different and in all kinds of shapes and forms:test:
I don't want to imagine myself watching Trump looking guy in action. They put such characters in NTR games to make corruption of partner more dramatic.
In most NTR games they put at least one ugly looking elder character. It helps to improve drama of the story. :p

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Doesn't really matter if it's tagged avoidable or unavoidable, it's going to piss off people who don't like NTR. They're quite vocal in their disdain for that fetish.

My one qualm about the game is the font... horrible choice.
not a fan of NTR..but i saw the petite asian beauty and said fuck it..hold my beer i got this!!! normally i just avoid games tagged NTR and not comment period..if it isnt my fetish why comment?..noone judges my fetishes so why should i judge others? asian gals marriage impregnation male domination small boobs..my fetishes..judge away :p

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
well, I deleted my post, because after rereading yours I thought you were making fun of the people asking :pokerFace:
No worries, I don't think it was uncalled for really, as you can see in many threads the same questions being asked over and over, when the answers have already been given just few posts above, so I understand where you were coming from, it was really my bad not paying more attention, haha.

Reactions: Oiz and Kara Zor-El

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
not a fan of NTR..but i saw the petite asian beauty and said fuck it..hold my beer i got this!!! normally i just avoid games tagged NTR and not comment period..if it isnt my fetish why comment?..noone judges my fetishes so why should i judge others? asian gals marriage impregnation male domination small boobs..my fetishes..judge away :p
Indeed, well said, haha. Impregnation, now that's a "fetish" you don't see in whole lot of games, in VNs even less so, Tangled Up might actually be the only one where the impregnation was visible, MC knocking up his "sister"/"girlfriend", wish it was more common of a fetish. Oriental babes are great of course, though I really fancy all at the end of the day, and whether the tits are small or big, doesn't matter to me as long as they are proportionate to the rest of the body, that's more important, lovely shape is a bonus, haha :p

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't want to imagine myself watching Trump looking guy in action. They put such characters in NTR games to make corruption of partner more dramatic.
In most NTR games they put at least one ugly looking elder character. It helps to improve drama of the story. :p
Yes, they do, and quite often they make them all like that ( especialy in corruption games, I know cause I missed bunch of games cause of those stuff) but, for example, in MGAmnesia you also have one NTR scene with boss, but that scene is completely avoidable (as all other scenes), so game works fine for all tastes. Those who like will play that scene, those who don't like will not. All happy.
I'd like to see something like that here, where those who decide to sumbmit MC's GF to multiple characters have some kind of control about choosing NPCs. Same as for MC, where in most games it is possible to chose with which girls MC will have sex and with which he will not. So, if he have freedom to fuck around than his poor GF should have some fun as well. And she should be able to choose.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Yes, they do, and quite often they make them all like that ( especialy in corruption games, I know cause I missed bunch of games cause of those stuff) but, for example, in MGAmnesia you also have one NTR scene with boss, but that scene is completely avoidable (as all other scenes), so game works fine for all tastes. Those who like will play that scene, those who don't like will not. All happy.
I'd like to see something like that here, where those who decide to sumbmit MC's GF to multiple characters have some kind of control about choosing NPCs. Same as for MC, where in most games it is possible to chose with which girls MC will have sex and with which he will not. So, if he have freedom to fuck around than his poor GF should have some fun as well. And she should be able to choose.
Your wish is a bit hard for NTR games. In good NTR games GF or wife is mostly victim. They turn her to a fucktoy behind MC back. They don't let girl have free will. :FuckYea::test3:

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes