• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !
A couple thoughts about the new versions: First some bug report.:)
When I started a new playthrough rather early there is a writing mistake. It is when Mei wears the school dress with the red temp tattoo and she tells you that just when she is getting used to the outfits, they "throw in a skimpier one without telline me".
Another text mistake is during the basketball game. When you let Mei stay for the shower at Jamal´s place, she tells you "Okie then. I´ll text you if anything." I think there is something missing. While there is an archaic, today rarely used, but still valid Old High German construction for end dropping, I do not know if English (still) has the same. So for my second language ears there should be something like "I´ll text you if anything happens." or "if anything noteworthy goes on." or something like that.

As for the updates I might already have mentioned it in an earlier post, but I find the social media update a really nice touch. The comments do change depending on the paths we play. As for the Lee/Davis paths they are still trying to cope with the attack by the rival society, so "im Westen nichts Neues" currently.;)

Generally there are some really wellmade renders to see, esp. our main characters look great and we can also see the development of the art. As for the basketball game, if you play several possible routes it is easy to see that the 3 major paths (with their subpath varinats) are drifting apart more and more. We could see this starting already in some eralier updates.
The pure romance paths feel and play differently than the sharing/swinging paths, not to speak of the hard NTR paths. On sharing/swinging it is nice to see that we can become good buddies with Jamal and Rashon and I theorise that sooner or later our MC can be/is introduced to the other "homies", depending on what we decide in the events.
A slight letdown for me was that on sharing/swinging path if you won the game and let Mei stay for the shower, that after she had fun with Jamal and came home later in the evening you could not get your "reward fun". Esp. if you have really high LP (8-10) this should have been an option IMHO, but who knows, it might come in the next update or some comparable fun for our successful couple.:)
Storywise, it seems that the gang war is coming to an end, there are several hints toward that.

Bye

Reactions: 3Diddlyf95zone

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
Hello everyone,
I need your help.
The question has probably already been answered here, but unfortunately my English is too bad to read everything.
If you choose the sharing route, is NTR completely disabled or can you play sharing and NTR at the same time and then choose depending on the situation?
Thanks in advance !

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Hello everyone,
I need your help.
The question has probably already been answered here, but unfortunately my English is too bad to read everything.
If you choose the sharing route, is NTR completely disabled or can you play sharing and NTR at the same time and then choose depending on the situation?
Thanks in advance !
you can select sharing and no NTR or NTR and no Sharing or both ON and both OFF

in this Walkthrough you will find all your questions and more including how to jump in some scene and console cheating code

There is also Hard NTR that is the best,,, there are choices and points required to achieve all the best scenes

• Hey there
Reactions: Turret
Dec 3, 2020
Another text mistake is during the basketball game. When you let Mei stay for the shower at Jamal´s place, she tells you "Okie then. I´ll text you if anything." I think there is something missing. While there is an archaic, today rarely used, but still valid Old High German construction for end dropping, I do not know if English (still) has the same. So for my second language ears there should be something like "I´ll text you if anything happens." or "if anything noteworthy goes on." or something like that.
It's possible that the dev inadvertently left a word out there, but also possible it was deliberate - people tend to text in shorthand, so I didn't read that as anything unusual in my playthrough.

• Hey there

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I know someone already replied to this, and I agree with what they already said, but I want to offer another reason that is related to but distinct from theirs. Text messaging in English is, generally, not grammatically correct, so it is in a way a false premise to assume that text messaging should follow any proper grammatical conventions. The point is to convey a message with as few words, or sometimes even characters, as possible. The more immersion breaking aspect of the texting in this game is that it's more verbose than it would be irl.

A second possibility that occurred to me while replying is that English is also her second language. Although she seems quite fluent, it is common for multilingual people to accidentally attempt constructions that would make sense in another language they know but not in the one they're using. I don't believe that's what's happening here, because I don't think this construction is correct in her native language either, but it could be what the dev was attempting to convey.

A third possibility is she accidentally pressed send while composing the message and thought it conveyed enough of the intended meaning to not be worth following up with a clarifying message.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I know someone already replied to this, and I agree with what they already said, but I want to offer another reason that is related to but distinct from theirs. Text messaging in English is, generally, not grammatically correct, so it is in a way a false premise to assume that text messaging should follow any proper grammatical conventions. The point is to convey a message with as few words, or sometimes even characters, as possible. The more immersion breaking aspect of the texting in this game is that it's more verbose than it would be irl.

A second possibility that occurred to me while replying is that English is also her second language. Although she seems quite fluent, it is common for multilingual people to accidentally attempt constructions that would make sense in another language they know but not in the one they're using. I don't believe that's what's happening here, because I don't think this construction is correct in her native language either, but it could be what the dev was attempting to convey.

A third possibility is she accidentally pressed send while composing the message and thought it conveyed enough of the intended meaning to not be worth following up with a clarifying message.
Man, it's just an error from the dev. People shorten texts all the time in a variety of ways, but no one just drops words that are crucial to the meaning they are trying to convey. Who starts an "if clause" and doesn't say if what?

"I'll buy it if you."
"He is amazing because he always."

This kind of sentence is nonsense and obviously not intentional. "txt u soon" or something along those lines is shortening messages while still saying what you are trying to say.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
It's possible that the dev inadvertently left a word out there, but also possible it was deliberate - people tend to text in shorthand, so I didn't read that as anything unusual in my playthrough.

Thanks for your replies!
But I think it is simply a missing word or words here. No biggie, such things can happen. It has to be a case of missing words, since unlike you think it does not happen during Mei´s texting. It is before in face to face dialog!:)

Talishan

Jul 26, 2019
In terms of all this "Chad", "cuck", and "NTR bad" shit... who cares. People said words, so what, just ignore them.

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
In the scene where she first reveals her nipple piercings when she is stripping in front of the MC and Rashon you need to let her mess around with Rashon. It's the top option and you'll see a little "trait" icon indicating that she will gain a trait if you choose it.
hum weird, i try to choose any NTR choice in the game , i would see that again , thank you

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
In the scene where she first reveals her nipple piercings when she is stripping in front of the MC and Rashon you need to let her mess around with Rashon. It's the top option and you'll see a little "trait" icon indicating that she will gain a trait if you choose it.
Ah i know where is the problem its because i dont have " friend with benefit " so i have to go in the " netorase " route with Jamal less antagonistic ?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Ah i know where is the problem its because i dont have " friend with benefit " so i have to go in the " netorase " route with Jamal less antagonistic ?
That is the easiest way on the Kati/Jamal side to get the "snowbunny" trait, by following one of the sharing/swinging/netorase route variants. And you are correct that you need a less antagonistic or even better a friendly Jamal to gain it.
Since you are a, going by your posts, NTR fan you should probably have a Jamal who is at times friendly, at times hostile so you can stay on the harder NTR paths.
As I wrote in more than one earlier post, I preder the love and sharing/swinging routes, so I personally have Jamal fully on a friendly path, over time you become good buddies with Jamal and Rashon.

Reactions: Destriss

Toddy.Berlin

Jan 23, 2021
you can select sharing and no NTR or NTR and no Sharing or both ON and both OFF
I'm not entirely sure that's true.
According to the description, if you activate cheating and sharing, this is what happens:

"If you want the PC to share Wifey, but not have her cheat on him, you must both enable NTR, and
sharing."

But whatever...then you might just have to play it twice. :LOL:

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Wondering now what the endings of this game will contain

Pregnancy dependent on relationship status' would be fun to see

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Wondering now what the endings of this game will contain

Pregnancy dependent on relationship status' would be fun to see
Optional pregnancy content is already confirmed by the planning of development for 2024. I am curious if this prenancy content will be fully relationship status based (all kids by MC or someone else) or if it will be MC choice based, e.g. first kid by the MC, the second by Jamal/Davis/Rashon or someone else, third MC or other guys again.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Does having ntr on mean you can do the the non-ntr scenes if you make the right choices or are the completely different?
Hi!
You can do any type of playthrough with both NTR and Sharing on, if you make the right choices (and have the stats/traits) during the game. You can do a e.g. completely NTR-free playthrough if you choose correctly. There is one difference to NTR-off playthroughs though. If you have NTR off, influencers/friends like Kati or Lee have minuscle influence how you and your wife develop, there is no serious rival for Mei´s affection. You have more "wriggle room" pursuing you wife, mistakes can be ironed out easier..
If NTR and Sharing are on, Kari and Lee have quite an influence how you and Mei (or how you name her) develop and Jamal/Davis are serious rivals for her affection (also depends on how you play the game, on e.g. Sharing paths you and your rival can become friends and buddies). BUT you can still have a playthrough without any NTR at all, if you choose correctly.

Reactions: Thatmonkeyman

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Any hero has the sneak peek?
I do not have the peek, but we can read the earliest bit of text of this post. On the Sharing/Swinging/Netorase paths MC, Mei and Jamal go and hang out together. They also talk about various topics. This event has great potential to lay some groundworks and develop some already started stuff further, depending on how we answer the talk topics.
There are many options 3Diddlyf95zone could incorporate, here just a couple out of the head:
-Love talk (LP for MC, Jamal or both together),
-work stuff (e.g. if you and Mei would be okay with her doing more at the Club, like more dancing/stripping, maybe "moonlighting" in the VIP-rooms at times),
-groupsex/gangbang (since we already had some group fun (at least on some paths), this might be about how much MC/Mei like it and if they want to do it more often, larger groups/gangbangs, etc.),
-MC and his relations with Jamal/Rashon and their homies (We already can have friendly relations with Jamal/Rashon, so the MC might be introduced to the others, able to hang out with them too or they could improve for those paths where the relations are not se well)
-birthcontrol (since Mei already missed taking her pills for one event, it could be a topic if she keeps on taking birthcontrol or stopping and let fate decide, could play into the love talk/relations)
-Mei´s clothing style (while Mei has already changed from the start to this point in the game, it could be a point to question how much MC/Mei like it and if Mei´s style could/should get even more towards showing off and/or slutty)
- work stuff part 2 (with the gang war over and probably won, it could be a question if MC/Mei would want a piece of the Club/Clubs they might have taken over, so becoming leaders themselves)

These are simply a couple ideas of what might be in the event. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: Demnor
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes