• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 24 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WifeysDilemmaRevisited-0.50
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Wifey and hubby have talked about having a baby, but, it seems easy to see that if wifey is going to have a baby, she would want Jamal to be the daddy. Jamal on the other hand loves her, but, he is also starting to act and treat her like the slutty/whore that he is turning her into. He is getting to like the idea of using wifey to further his interests and less concerned about her well-being. He will use wifey as a gift for favoritism from other rivals. Allowing her to be used as they wish, punched around, gangbanged, drugged. In essence, she becomes his prostitute and he is her pimp. He has her wear the sluttiest outfits and makeup, looking like the cheapest street whore. Wifey does this for him because she believes that is how he likes his women and she is desperate to please him. He tells her what she wants to hear to keep her on his chain. But, she has become just a whore to him and she doesn't even know it. Yet!!! In the meantime, hubby is doing his best to stay by her side, the poor smuck. Hoping, someday that his wife will wake up to what is happening to her.

• Hey there
Reactions: Back and Demnor

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
There is a hard NTR route where the wife doesn't know that the MC knows about her cheating. Basically, there is no confrontation event, and the wife is unaware of all the snooping, so she is being secretive.

As someone who likes cheating wife plots but not into all that cuckoldry obsession, this is the route I play. However, it still doesn't make any sense why this MC snoops all the time (because the player has to snoop if he wants to watch anything) without taking any action. I mean, I don't want him to take action and end the game... but that's why I am opposed to the concept that all scenes must be viewed from the eyes of the male MC. At least on this route, wouldn't it make sense for the MC to actually be unaware of the cheating? That's been my gripe since the beginning, but eh... no biggie. I don't expect all games to line up with my preferences. But leaving it like it is really makes you question the motivations of the MC on this route lol. He hates NTR but continues to be drawn to it... Maybe he is a typical anti-NTR f95zoner.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Honestly the game has a lot of controversies, I didn't understand the other interactions in the game, I'll start from my point of the game, the two are married because MC wants to help the girl stay there, the green pass is needed, ok, now, why the game must give me options or name me as a cuckold, if the marriage is fake, yes MC has a crush on her, but this doesn't justify that her parents are married for love, right, it's a favor, first mistake in the story, then this story that she cheats, it doesn't exist, they are married on paper, she cheats as a matter of law, ok, but this doesn't make sense to say that MC is a cuckold, second mistake, The girl, gentlemen, is a nerd I've never seen, she's more idiot than slut , third mistake, now the art with more confusion, here's the one who gets everything wrong, the two are married for a favor, then, why not tell the fake husband MC, who goes out with other men, why all this secret, to my MC, but because the game is wrong in the story, he doesn't care about her at all, because for me it's a favor, on the contrary, as a person who offers this help, she would at least deserve the truths, I'm not saying gratitude in the form of sex, but it's ridiculous, that she she receives such a great gift, and her thanks is to be a liar, a slut, etc. hahah, a game that has no sense of characters.

Reactions: dav121 and Azerak

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Honestly the game has a lot of controversies, I didn't understand the other interactions in the game, I'll start from my point of the game, the two are married because MC wants to help the girl stay there, the green pass is needed, ok, now, why the game must give me options or name me as a cuckold, if the marriage is fake, yes MC has a crush on her, but this doesn't justify that her parents are married for love, right, it's a favor, first mistake in the story, then this story that she cheats, it doesn't exist, they are married on paper, she cheats as a matter of law, ok, but this doesn't make sense to say that MC is a cuckold, second mistake, The girl, gentlemen, is a nerd I've never seen, she's more idiot than slut , third mistake, now the art with more confusion, here's the one who gets everything wrong, the two are married for a favor, then, why not tell the fake husband MC, who goes out with other men, why all this secret, to my MC, but because the game is wrong in the story, he doesn't care about her at all, because for me it's a favor, on the contrary, as a person who offers this help, she would at least deserve the truths, I'm not saying gratitude in the form of sex, but it's ridiculous, that she she receives such a great gift, and her thanks is to be a liar, a slut, etc. hahah, a game that has no sense of characters.
You know that the ntr route is optional, right? and you are a special troll man, you go to all the ntr games threads to complain. you must have some serious personal problems tbh.

Yambidexter

Jul 16, 2020
Yeah I don't know what the need is for that kind of people to be so vocal about their dislike for NTR. It makes them look like really insecure people imo. It's just a kink afterall.
Got to think recently that this whole crowd are actually latent cucks like in latent homosexuals and/or some cucks or losers IRL. A logical and reasonable thing to do would be to seek games according to own's kinks and avoid something that you're indifferent to or dislike. So you're a Chad - or at least that's what you think - be my guest, go for Netori or vanilla harem games. And write there how good they are, if that's the case. But they seem to go insted in NTR games' threads and somehow overcompensating by shitting there and getting aggressive and demanding stuff, often declaring how they're no cucks and how they hate this stuff.

Geez. Just think about that Netorare hater stallions - real Chads need no such declarations, they don't need this sublimation-compensation-substitutuion or whatever the psychologists call that in form of Netori or harem games, they do their stuff IRL. They probably don't play games or shit in NTR threads at all cause they're busy improving themselves and their lives and chasing ladies.

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
You know that the ntr route is optional, right? and you are a special troll man, you go to all the ntr games threads to complain. you must have some serious personal problems tbh.

No i think i understand what he means, but i can't speak for him, i suppose he wants to have a mc with a minimum of average male behaviour. Not liking to be taken for an idiot, not forced to like swinging sharing cuckolding. Being cheated on why not, you can't avoid it if it has to happend (irl and in game) but give a real answer to it once it's discovered.

But from different games i played already, a good number now, looking also for that kind of game, I suppose that's not what will ever happen in ntr games. The problem is that there is no pure cheating games / counter ntr games or it tends to be harem games which are really shitty as well.

I suppose he looks for something like revenge ntr game where the MC actually have a way to win (saving a couple in definitely not a good ending in any ntr game and is not satisfying at all for let's say "normal" males), a revenge genre that doesn't exist (not a game starting after being cheated on, those exists and some are great).

Also i think he's right, they're married on paper, MC was wishing to fuck her it implies romantic feelings and desire as well , if it can't be done, or if she's just a whore, really anyone in that situation would instantly divorce or report her or even blackmail her if he's a total asshole: i can't have you i'll fuck up your life because that's all i can do... primary reaction or like he's suggesting just don't give a fuck and move on , there was nothing between them after all ... normal reaction

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
No i think i understand what he means, but i can't speak for him, i suppose he wants to have a mc with a minimum of average male behaviour. Not liking to be taken for an idiot, not forced to like swinging sharing cuckolding. Being cheated on why not, you can't avoid it if it has to happend (irl and in game) but give a real answer to it once it's discovered.

But from different games i played already, a good number now, looking also for that kind of game, I suppose that's not what will ever happen in ntr games. The problem is that there is no pure cheating games / counter ntr games or it tends to be harem games which are really shitty as well.

I suppose he looks for something like revenge ntr game where the MC actually have a way to win (saving a couple in definitely not a good ending in any ntr game and is not satisfying at all for let's say "normal" males), a revenge genre that doesn't exist (not a game starting after being cheated on, those exists and some are great).

Also i think he's right, they're married on paper, MC was wishing to fuck her it implies romantic feelings and desire as well , if it can't be done, or if she's just a whore, really anyone in that situation would instantly divorce or report her or even blackmail her if he's a total asshole: i can't have you i'll fuck up your life because that's all i can do... primary reaction or like he's suggesting just don't give a fuck and move on , there was nothing between them after all ... normal reaction
He means nothing, he's a troll who goes to the threads of every game with ntr content to cry and leave a 1 star review, imo he should be banned.

And btw the 90% of people that's into ntr don't care about a revenge ending or whatever, and vainilla fans don't play ntr games even is theres a "vainilla" route. So what you are saying makes no sense.

• Sad
Reactions: dav121

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
He means nothing, he's a troll who goes to the threads of every game with ntr content to cry and leave a 1 star review, imo he should be banned.

And btw the 90% of people that's into ntr don't care about a revenge ending or whatever, and vainilla fans don't play ntr games even is theres a "vainilla" route. So what you are saying makes no sense.
that's what i'm saying those games don't exist, look i'm looking for games in a specific age range 35-50 married (i don't give a fuck about young adults affairs or couples, you already know the majority fail) with an affair involved , discovering, drama, revenge like an old movie "war of the roses" . That kind of game just don't exists and you're right probably because of the lack of public.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
that's what i'm saying those games don't exist.
Well yeah, but why would he or someone want to have a revenge ending, if as I already said, vanilla fans don't play NTR games. There is no public for that kind of thing. What people who don't like NTR should do is ignore that kind of content instead of crying every time someone mentions that word.

Reactions: sava75

gedads

Nov 10, 2021
What people who don't like NTR should do is ignore that kind of content instead of crying every time someone mentions that word.
yes and no, some ntr games descriptions let you think that's a possibility, there was a game which i found good, now abandonned, about a couple with a teacher and his wife and a way to cheating for the wife discovered and they got up to a divorce not happening and the game was abandonned on a cliffhanger where the wife choosed the side of the other men. it was taking the path i described.

3.90 star(s) 24 Votes