Ren'Py - Wifey's Dilemma Revisited [v0.50] [3Diddly Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Thades

A proper game that elicits horniness alongside a good storyline. With proper options to choose as well. Aside from that the snooping mechanics that is added gives a very attractive option alongside future possibilities about the story. The only downside that I'll ever mention will be that since it's a game in progress there just isn't enough stort and content available yet to play.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Itsyaboy420

The game is good, and the bad thing about this game is that this game is still too short. the main wife is a banger and its funny that the other job option gives you the option to spy on people (probably your wife). I am not a fan of some of your games because of the unavoidable things, but this one is actually good with the ability to influence your wife and also the choice feels more impactful. don't care about those people that cant even read or be bothered to read the dev notes you put in and keep on making this type of content, I wish you good luck and more fortunes to come in the future
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Reinhard10

Good start! The main character is very attractive and a model type that has caught my attention since previous versions of this game. Renders are fine. I've played several games from this dev and they're all good, I hope this one has a lot of content and a conclusive ending.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

cleanfeel

v.18 Review:
    NTR is about destroying an existing relationship and watching it be degraded and defiled. Same for a girl who is pristine, beautiful, courageous, and most importantly YOURS to be served on a silver platter by your worst arch enemy.

In this game, there is barely any relationship as your wife doesn't seem to care about you, and the reason she works at any of the 2 companies is quite bogus and weak. At best your roommate is having sex with their real boyfriends and you're a stalker.

In the latest release, the game diverges into 2 paths. Both paths are NTR but different flavors. One plays on BDSM, dom vs sub. Another plays on Black fetish dominating your White boy's girl.

As a narrative experience, both routes are weak. There's simply no relationship between you and your wife. She is simply your roommate, and goes to just "cheat" on you without much of a choice. Each route has a "sharing" vs "no sharing" component, so there's probably 4 sub flavors of text.

All the choices in this game is fancy for "Yes I want to get cucked" or "Yes I want to share my 'wife' with this guy". There's simply not nuance. Yes, I want to see this scene. No, I want to see this other scene.

At best, this game is average and whatever here has been done before, like 95% of games.

Meta:
    So this is the same creator that made Sugar Baby Galore which has this exact problem for me. The girls are shallow sex slaves without personalities. Their entire personality revolves around your sexual preference. They don't have agency. They don't feel like real women. That game is still better than 70% of the trash we see here.

Positives
    1. Cute premise of a woman needing status and that's how you "meet her" and begin a relationship.
    2. Decent dialog, not braindead!
    3. Villain designs seems OK, not ugly bastards. The ex-boyfriend stuff is kinda hot for now but you really need to tell me why a prim and proper Asian immigrant girl would ever date a big, dumb, black guy. Give him some pros, rather than just "she likes them bad boys" because that's unrealistic and quite shallow. You want to tell me she dated him but only stroked his cock? I was all over my chicks tits and ass as a teenager. Either way, she would never share those details with MC when they're on their first date.

Con
    Big missed opportunity; could've used more research. Those who failed to renew their visas would've had employment. A US company needs to prove that they've tried to hire from within the country but failed. This means massive leverage from the company side (NTR baddie can exploit this since Mei cannot leave the position without getting kicked out of the US). Since MC and Mei married, there's no obligation for her to stay employed with an exploitative company.

A better plot would be your romantic interest is being blackmailed / raped while she's on visa. She's scared to tell you. And your win end goal is to marry her and free her from the predicament. The plot doesn't make much sense if they're already married.