Mod Wife Trainer - Tentacle Wand Mod [v0.13] [Tentacle]

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
How do I proceed with Amy? All I get is just getting candle from her and when I choose "Invite her in" and she said no.
Anyone can provide some hints on this? I really love the addon contain from this mod and would be appreciate it anyone can give me some clues, I started with Hypnotist player.
if you are using my mod then your player type does not matter, because You will have all of the types.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
How to Add this Mod on Android Version ?
I can't guarantee this will work on android, but you can try if you can copy the files into the android folder. In theory it shouldn't be any different, the only problem might be scrolling the long menus. There is no touch screen integration, but it could work, in theory.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
Been going through this mod and I really like it, been wanting one that opens the girls up to all paths while not needing to have a dedicated cheat mod. That said I have a few suggestions:
1. I usually train Becky Sue to be classy but in order for her to be GF, you have to give up the other girls. Would it be possible for a tentacle enthrall option in that conversation?
2. There's also a bug with Jasmine in that I have her entralled, don't check her whoring for a few weeks, she gets captured I summon her back with the wand but the game thinks I'm training her again and does an end of training conversation.
That's about it. Looking forward to more of the mod.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
Been going through this mod and I really like it, been wanting one that opens the girls up to all paths while not needing to have a dedicated cheat mod. That said I have a few suggestions:
1. I usually train Becky Sue to be classy but in order for her to be GF, you have to give up the other girls. Would it be possible for a tentacle enthrall option in that conversation?
2. There's also a bug with Jasmine in that I have her entralled, don't check her whoring for a few weeks, she gets captured I summon her back with the wand but the game thinks I'm training her again and does an end of training conversation.
I haven't looked that closely with becky_sue, but the entrall only works when you have already transformed her, so what ever path you set for her is still there, you just get the other paths as well. I'll a look at her again later.

As for jasmine that's a bug that needs to be fixed. With a new

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Just remove the exclusive tag before talking to her and you are good to go same goes for Rae

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
I'll do something quick for that since I need to fix the - 10 bug.

must click on check mod version again for save game compatibility.

Last edited:

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
can you please provide mods old version files compatible with game version v0.7l3
You can try to run this mod with an older version of the game. It might work, or it might not. This has to do with the core game coding and I'm not about to change that.

Muppet42

May 30, 2021
Just wanted to say thanks for making this :) You have some really interesting ideas which have been fun and your road map looks very promising. keep up the good work

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
Edit: Never mind, she eventually showed up and blew me, then a couple of weeks later to fuck. Now there's a new option to find Amy. Once you have her in your basement there's an option to hypnotize her which leads to a crash "Missing Label: Amy_hypnosis_start"
i dont have that option, i did the sex stuff with her but nothing else happens, also the mod version wont change when i use 0.14, it is still saying 0.13

Last edited:

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
i dont have that option, i did the sex stuff with her but nothing else happens, also the mod version wont change when i use 0.14, it is still saying 0.13
yeah i missed up trying to update the save game quick so now it's only on 0.13. All the fixes and update will have to come with the next update which should be in a few days.