Cheat Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Wife Trainer Files - Cheat Mod [1.0.0.2] [Semeicardia]

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just updated this mod to Public 0.8.16.1
Check first post for Change Log

Direct Download Link (Public 0.8.16.1):
Patreon (0.9.2.0):

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Maybe this is a better place to ask?

Is there a way to cheat to allow you to give Nicole submission training again? I was zooming past the early parts of the game in the new build/release and I think I accidentally chose the option that makes nicole not want anymore submission training ever? maybe? if that's a thing? is it a variable you can change with cheating/cheatmod?

I know there are a lot of very specific Nicole variables.

Reactions: ubblesnop

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Maybe this is a better place to ask?

Is there a way to cheat to allow you to give Nicole submission training again? I was zooming past the early parts of the game in the new build/release and I think I accidentally chose the option that makes nicole not want anymore submission training ever? maybe? if that's a thing? is it a variable you can change with cheating/cheatmod?

I know there are a lot of very specific Nicole variables.
Try to change submission count under variable specific to 3 if doesn't work go to tags and try remove no spanking or add spanking only

Reactions: Semeicardia

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Try to change submission count under variable specific to 3 if doesn't work go to tags and try remove no spanking or add spanking only
Thanks, the UI confused me a bit. You were right. Removing no spanking is what did it. I saw that tag, but when I saw that the only option was to remove it, I wasn't sure how to tell if it was on or off, stupid of me. Because when you choose to remove it, the menu option changes from remove to add.

Anyways you totally solved my issue.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Thanks, the UI confused me a bit. You were right. Removing no spanking is what did it. I saw that tag, but when I saw that the only option was to remove it, I wasn't sure how to tell if it was on or off, stupid of me. Because when you choose to remove it, the menu option changes from remove to add.

Anyways you totally solved my issue.
If you have add that's mean she doesn't have that tag and remove if she already has the tag and you went to remove it

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Reading this guide:

To advance the relationship with her further after her training, you have to have sex with her (?).
After her training, you can send her to strip at the club. You can invite her to your home and have different actions. In the club you can meet her backstage to have sex. After several random encounters
in the city she gets naked and you can show her your dick. Next time she gets nude at a random encounter, show her your dick and she will suck it. Then you should be able to have sex in the club in a
public area. Progressing this, there is an event where you can fuck her on stage.

I seem to be stuck between "Next time she gets nude at a random encounter, show her your dick and she will suck it. "

and

"
Then you should be able to have sex in the club in a
public area."

either because I mentioned becoming a GF too soon or because my trainer type is cheater? Anyways, anyone know which tags/variables/etc need to be altered to go from the step in my first quote to the step in my second quote?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Reading this guide:

To advance the relationship with her further after her training, you have to have sex with her (?).
After her training, you can send her to strip at the club. You can invite her to your home and have different actions. In the club you can meet her backstage to have sex. After several random encounters
in the city she gets naked and you can show her your dick. Next time she gets nude at a random encounter, show her your dick and she will suck it. Then you should be able to have sex in the club in a
public area. Progressing this, there is an event where you can fuck her on stage.

I seem to be stuck between "Next time she gets nude at a random encounter, show her your dick and she will suck it. "

and

"
Then you should be able to have sex in the club in a
public area."

either because I mentioned becoming a GF too soon or because my trainer type is cheater? Anyways, anyone know which tags/variables/etc need to be altered to go from the step in my first quote to the step in my second quote?
The trainer type has nothing to do with it, because that trainer type just gives you the other regular trainer types' tags and advantages and have otherwise boosted stats.

It is a good thing I know which character you mean, but for future reference you should mention the character's name when you ask questions like these.

You are not stuck, Jasmine just takes a REALLY long time to make your girlfriend through natural play, due to the nature of random events.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Installed the public version (downloaded from here), created the directory but have no "cheatomatic" item in the inventory.

What are the features of the public version?

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Installed the public version (downloaded from here), created the directory but have no "cheatomatic" item in the inventory.

What are the features of the public version?
When you start a new game, does it list "Semeicardia's Cheat-o-matic 9001" as one of the packes?
If not, you have not "created the directory" as you stated. You should unzip the file into the main game folder (where the .exe file is located), which should automatically create the folders required (if they do not exist).

Assuming you are using windows:
If the game is located at
C:\Users\Semeicardia\Desktop\WifeTrainerFiles

The WifeTrainerFiles folder, henceford referred to as the root folder, should contain WifeTrainerFiles.exe, WifeTrainerFiles-32.exe and the following folders:
game
lib
renpy

My mod is packaged such that it contains the folder structure required IF it is extracted to the root folder. If you want to manually put the mod in the modules folder you have to navigate through the zip file until you see the folder called "cheatomatic" and extract that to the modules folder.

Strec

Feb 20, 2018
Redownloaded and the download is ok, will retry...

I don't know I did that but it seems the first time I downloaded a file named "Wifetrainer Files 0.7 - Semeicardia Cheater 1.0.0.1.zip" that seems to be another mod of yours.

Sorry for the mistake :)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Redownloaded and the download is ok, will retry...

I don't know I did that but it seems the first time I downloaded a file named "Wifetrainer Files 0.7 - Semeicardia Cheater 1.0.0.1.zip" that seems to be another mod of yours.

Sorry for the mistake :)
I have 3 mods made:
Cheatomatic, Cheat Mod (Cheat Item)
Cheat Sheet, In-Game Guide Mod
Cheater, Player Type mod (Cheat Player Type)

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
Just updated this mod to Public 0.9.1.0
Check first post for Change Log

Direct Download Link (Public 0.9.1.0):
Patreon (0.9.5.0):

Reactions: Reij

Nahte123456

Nov 16, 2017
This has been a great mod from what I tried so far, bit cluttered but works great.
But some of the minor parts of this just feel over complicated to the point of impossible, for instance I want to try Hannah but can't naturally activate her visit(Finished Terri's training and Chelsea is locked since I have Rebecca as my girlfriend), so I tried different Cheats to get it, and can't. After dozens of different combinations and tries I can only get the Club visit but nothing else. Maybe I'm stupid but I feel there should be a simple button for "restart minor character" so I can just try this, but no as far as I can tell the only way to do this is by restarting Terri from the beginning to get into the school normally.

Reactions: ubblesnop

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
This has been a great mod from what I tried so far, bit cluttered but works great.
But some of the minor parts of this just feel over complicated to the point of impossible, for instance I want to try Hannah but can't naturally activate her visit(Finished Terri's training and Chelsea is locked since I have Rebecca as my girlfriend), so I tried different Cheats to get it, and can't. After dozens of different combinations and tries I can only get the Club visit but nothing else. Maybe I'm stupid but I feel there should be a simple button for "restart minor character" so I can just try this, but no as far as I can tell the only way to do this is by restarting Terri from the beginning to get into the school normally.
Regarding Complexity of the Mod:
This mod is like a tool box. It is essentially a replacement for the Renpy console. It is far more than a simple cheat tool.​

Regarding Becky Sue:
You are technically mistaken, partly at least. If you remove Becky Sue's Exclusive Girlfriend tag before she becomes your girlfriend, you are allowed to have as many or few slavegirls / puppygirls / degraded / bimbos / girlfriends / hypno girlfriends as you like (same for Rae as well).​
That might not be relevant for your current playthrough, but it will be for subsequent ones.​

Regarding Restarting a Character:
While you think it might be simple to restart any character, there is a lot more that goes into that than you think.​
You would have to reset ALL actions (essentially remove all current actions and add the initial ones), you would have to remove ALL tags and add the initial ones. You would have to reset EACH variable to their initial value. You would have to unconvert ALL states and then set the proper status. And you would also have to reset all the stats (if it is a client).​

This is the reason there is not a hard reset for any characters in my mod. Even if there were, it would only be there to recover from a character being "Unavailable"​

How to Achieve what you want:
DURING Terri's training:​
In my mod:​

On Hannah, set the variable "Letter Re Terri" to 0.​
On Terri set the variable "Youth Interest" to 3 and add the tag "Youth First Conversation"​
Then Work on Terri's Training (Youthfulness) and select "You could go further"​
If it is Monday: Hannah should visit on Tuesday the following week​
If it is Friday: Hannah should visit on Thursday the following week​
Naturally:​
Make sure Mom Dying Young has NOT been revealed​
Then work on Terri's Youthfulness 4 times.​
On the 5th time, select: "You could go further"​
If it is Monday: Hannah should visit on Tuesday the following week​
If it is Friday: Hannah should visit on Thursday the following week​

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
I came here to discuss the subject under discussion in the last few posts. I'm a Patron on Patreon (Tyrannosaurus Emo), and I made a suggestion in one of the comments, but rather than hold a conversation where hardly anyone will see it, I thought I'd post it here.

It seems to me that there should be a couple of simple buttons to change states. For instance, if we want Hannah to be a booty-call, could a button set letter_re_terri to the correct number and also add the tag to Hannah? If we want Cassandra to be hypnotizable, couldn't a single button set independent_encounter_status to the correct number and add the tag? If we want Samantha to visit for Domme training, couldn't a single button set the conversation counter correctly and change the week and have her come over?

These improvements would be so valuable.

Semeicardia

The Real Slim Semei
Modder
Donor
Mar 11, 2017
I came here to discuss the subject under discussion in the last few posts. I'm a Patron on Patreon (Tyrannosaurus Emo), and I made a suggestion in one of the comments, but rather than hold a conversation where hardly anyone will see it, I thought I'd post it here.

It seems to me that there should be a couple of simple buttons to change states. For instance, if we want Hannah to be a booty-call, could a button set letter_re_terri to the correct number and also add the tag to Hannah? If we want Cassandra to be hypnotizable, couldn't a single button set independent_encounter_status to the correct number and add the tag? If we want Samantha to visit for Domme training, couldn't a single button set the conversation counter correctly and change the week and have her come over?

These improvements would be so valuable.
I will consider it. If it gets added, it will be in one of the next couple of updates for patreons, since those will focus on Minor Charcters' states.

starknight

Sep 22, 2017
I will consider it. If it gets added, it will be in one of the next couple of updates for patreons, since those will focus on Minor Charcters' states.
Is there any breakdown available for what the values needed to set up different situations, like the ones discussed in this and your previous post? Or is most people's knowledge just from experience? Similarly, is there any summary of the content for minor characters?

Last edited: