Mod Ren'Py Wife Trainer: Master Trainer [v0.7a] [Grev]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zopeda

Jul 13, 2017
also
So I was in such a rush to get this out to you all that I forgot to add the money cheat.
and all the stat changes only had Elsa completed. fortunatley copy and paste are my friends and the fixed version is uploading
the game jumps over weekends all the time and drains my energy to 0

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
there are problems with the Toggles right now dont use them. Im working on it but it seems that more changed than i was aware of

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
no it seems there was something built in to the game to check for repeated visits and my coding hadn't overcome that check. you can keep playing if you want but i should have a solution up by tomorrow

Reactions: IoriHCH

The13thHippo

Jul 25, 2017
Wifetrainer posted on Hypnopics that any use of Cheat Engine will now cause the code to become unstable. I am not sure if your mod is doing something similar, but that may be where the problem lies.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
The money cheat does not work I am afraid. You can enter an ammount and it is shown in your info, but you can't buy anything (or at least I could not as I just had the bank collapse before using the cheat and being reuced to 0 money)
Entering the ammount using the debugger still works fine.

Edit: Ok not entirely true. I noticed that even using the debugger to change the value directly, it does not stick most of the times. Only if I go over 5000, it seems to use the amount that exceeds 5k as a valid number. It then substracts any expense from 5k, regardless of the initial ammount. So, entering 6500, buying a coffee ($10) you end up with 4990 $.

Edit 2: Ok got it. There are two new values there: Money Minimum and Money Amount. The first is obviously changed the first time the money cheat is used and must be reset.

Last edited:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Its not that the code becomes miraculously unstable when changing values of money ( either by cheatengine or by debug variable changes) its that the code checks to see if you have more money than you should and if you do it sets another variable to always equal the money variable.. in addition anything that costs money checks that you have more money than this other variable.. basically its a money cheat blocker.. there was also such a device that prevents you from visiting the same client more than 1 time each week. looks like WT was really serious about cracking down on cheaters

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Its not that the code becomes miraculously unstable when changing values of money ( either by cheatengine or by debug variable changes) its that the code checks to see if you have more money than you should and if you do it sets another variable to always equal the money variable.. in addition anything that costs money checks that you have more money than this other variable.. basically its a money cheat blocker.. there was also such a device that prevents you from visiting the same client more than 1 time each week. looks like WT was really serious about cracking down on cheaters
Yes found it too, see my second edit above. Wifetrainer is becoming more devious in cockblocking his fans lol.

Edit: Found a THIRD Value... MN Amount ;-p

Last edited:

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
Yes found it too, see my second edit above. Wifetrainer is becoming more devious in cockblocking his fans lol.

Edit: Found a THIRD Value... MN Amount ;-p
its a bit more devious than that too.. it checks every week! i have a fix uploading right now though.. so this should be good after that. though i've only tested for a couple weeks

Reactions: morpheusahrms

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
I was adding some of own mods that allows you to have the girls be all the possible transformations to the playerwand, and I found the playerwand missing. I'll try to add in some of my own mods to this new version then.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
I was adding some of own mods that allows you to have the girls be all the possible transformations to the playerwand, and I found the playerwand missing. I'll try to add in some of my own mods to this new version then.
all mods have been moved to the player portrait. also becareful with enabling all interactions with the girls as you can cause them to disappear indefinitley ( trust me i know i've made it happen before )

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
all mods have been moved to the player portrait. also becareful with enabling all interactions with the girls as you can cause them to disappear indefinitley ( trust me i know i've made it happen before )
oh I know I have a summon option to summon them back.

kiryuziryu

Jun 2, 2017
hmmm seem like energy sometimes always suddenly change to 0 which is forcing the game to next week.

grev

Modder
Jun 10, 2017
hmmm seem like energy sometimes always suddenly change to 0 which is forcing the game to next week.
when does this happen? could you recreate the issue and tell me exactly what the last thing you did was?

kiryuziryu

Jun 2, 2017
when does this happen? could you recreate the issue and tell me exactly what the last thing you did was?
The last cheat that i use is the client cheat (resistance, etc) before that i also use the decrease energy consumption. not sure which one trigger it to happen.

Tentacle

Mar 12, 2017
ok here is my mod to your mod :p
It lets the girls be all of the transformations at the same time. Use with cautions and only use after you have legitimately transform the girl. Also added 3 more events to the event manual.
1. activate club member blackmail
2. get swinger invitation message
3. get master M train diamond message

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote