EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Among the students and the staff, Shirou has built a reputation as a benevolent teacher. However, he has a dark side... Behind the scenes, he has secretly gained control over the school by making Principal Kanako submit to his huge cock. And now, his next target is a young PE teacher called Makoto. After sending her husband - a cafeteria worker - on a business trip, he used sleeping pills to incapacitate Makoto and take her away to a hidden room somewhere on the school grounds. There, he revealed his true nature and, with his stout cock, began chipping away at her chastity...!

This VN is a prequel to a hentai anime of the same name, which does not have a VN of its own.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-24
Release Date: 2013-12-22
Original Title: 妻ネトリ ~女教師の調教日誌~, Tsuma Netori ~Onnakyoushi no Choukyou Nisshi~
Developer: Black Lilith
Translator:
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
VNDB:
Size: 690 MB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:
FULL SAVE - -

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg

Azure Sun

Apr 15, 2021
To my fellow femdom "enjoyers", I went ahead and took a cursory look at the contents of this here game, and am here to report that we have two scenes of note:

All in all, the scenes themselves were incredibly hot in my humble opinion. The combination of good art, sfx (licking/sucking), and voice acting make for a potent combination. I'd recommend both scenes.

As to whether or not the game can be considered a "femdom" game, absolutely not. It's primarily maledom (as advertised by its name and description, mind you). That being said, the femdom tag being included did lead to the discovery of the aforementioned spicy scenes. That, combined with the inclusion of a full gallery unlock save in the main post, made this a worthwhile download for yours truly.

To all my fellow femdom enjoyers, Merry Christmas.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote