Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Very nice looking renders in the screenshots and sounds like a fairly interesting game too. I'd like to give it a try, but it looks like the next update ought to be showing up soon, perhaps in the next week or so, would that be a correct assumption? If so I'll hold out before giving it a try.
The assumption might be correct, but you can still start right away, since the update will be a small file which updates the bigger game you downloaded from here ;) So you won't lose anything in starting right away and the saves will be compatible, I can guarantee for that ;) Since the new version is out for ~2weeks now and there were no problems so far ;)

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Very nice looking renders in the screenshots and sounds like a fairly interesting game too. I'd like to give it a try, but it looks like the next update ought to be showing up soon, perhaps in the next week or so, would that be a correct assumption? If so I'll hold out before giving it a try.
Thank you for the kind words @uradamus!!

You are correct, the next chapter part release will be available here next week, but as others have mentioned, you may not want to wait that long... as @Palanto Games has said, the next update is a seamless update that won't break anything and will allow you to carry on in the game without any problems with your save or a break in the story.

AND... with OVER 101,000 words and 2,198 images, as long as you don't "text skip" you're looking at a good hour or more of reading and decision making ahead of you!!! So, depending on the time you have on your hands to play, you may want to get a head start before waiting for the next release. ;)

Hope you enjoy it when you do play it and look forwarding to hearing your thoughts on it once you have!

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I agree William needs to be destroyed I truly don't think I ever have hated a character more than him for what he did.
Destroyed?? You mean, utterly and completely?? :eek:

I was honestly worried that people wouldn't HATE him ENOUGH when I created him; all of my usual "bad guy" characters (like DeSole in my Ebon Knight's novel) are usually characters that people can sort of identify with or, at least, under the thought processes that drive them to do the things that they do.

It would seem that I was, apparently, worrying for nothing... because everyone seems to want to see the little bastard skinned alive and castrated!! x'D

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks for the heads up everyone! Glad to hear this dev team have their act together. It's such a refreshing change of pace from a lot of the other teams on here who release updates that love to break saves and have new things tossed in all over the game that cause you to have to go back over old stuff again before you often really want to.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Thanks for the heads up everyone! Glad to hear this dev team have their act together. It's such a refreshing change of pace from a lot of the other teams on here who release updates that love to break saves and have new things tossed in all over the game that cause you to have to go back over old stuff again before you often really want to.
A lot of that is thanks to the skills of @Palanto Games and our dedication to testing our stuff, @uradamus, rather than relying on our patrons who pay good hard earned cash for the game to test it for us. ;) An occasional screw up still happens now and then, but we are quick to fix and are attentive to our product and the people who support us. :cool:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Yeah you were very lucky ASLPRO, Palanto liked your project and game after seeing the start. Just ask Veqvil from Love and Submission :eek:penedeyewink:.

rattler459

Aug 25, 2017
Destroyed?? You mean, utterly and completely?? :eek:

I was honestly worried that people wouldn't HATE him ENOUGH when I created him; all of my usual "bad guy" characters (like DeSole in my Ebon Knight's novel) are usually characters that people can sort of identify with or, at least, under the thought processes that drive them to do the things that they do.

It would seem that I was, apparently, worrying for nothing... because everyone seems to want to see the little bastard skinned alive and castrated!! x'D

I mean like I want to kill him slowly over the course of a week. While having a horse rape him daily.

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
We at least try, well stuff like that can happen in a game that's being worked on :) But yeah we try to do it so it doesn't happen, or so it can be fixed in the savegames before they get loaded. ;)

A lot of that is thanks to the skills of @Palanto Games and our dedication to testing our stuff, @uradamus, rather than relying on our patrons who pay good hard earned cash for the game to test it for us. ;) An occasional screw up still happens now and then, but we are quick to fix and are attentive to our product and the people who support us. :cool:

Yep like the screw up where everyone had to begin a new game because I defined all variables wrong from the first day I started to program for you :-\ Weeeelll won't happen again... at least not that particular problem ;)

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Just finished the prologue. It's a good start; I really enjoyed Claire. The ending got me excited to see what is going on with the parallel fantasy world and who was filming and what their intentions are. There are however a few areas I think could use some work.

While the renders are quite nice over all, one big flaw is that you went a bit overboard with the SSS (subsurface scattering). MC's penis looks rather waxy, as it is letting entirely too much light pass through. Something else I think might be related to this is that Claire's mouth looked like it was glowing from the inside, probably because the SSS was letting too much light right through her cheeks and likely the roof of her mouth. Also probably related to this - the parts of their skin that should have been in pretty deep shadow were often still way brighter than their surrounding. For example, when Claire was laying on the table with her back arched the table top below her is near black, but her back was way brighter despite being only inches away. This tells me that a lot of light was managing to penetrate through her body in an unnatural way.

The story was good, it kept me interested and was well paced, but there was plenty of awkward wording. It is far from the worst I've seen, but it could really do with an additional editing pass. There were no obvious spelling mistakes and the grammar was technically correct for the most part - it mostly came down to a few archaic word choices and some odd sentence structuring that would break the flow that caused me to stop and reread sections a few times to make sure I was understanding it properly.

There were only two real errors in the text that I found:

- Or finding moments to causually lean against me, like she was departing some deep dark secret to me...
* "Departing" should probably be "imparting."

- Claire - "Mmmm... it much bigger than I imagined!"
* "It" should be "it's."

Overall though, this was a fairly high quality offering for an indie eroge. I'm really enjoying it so far and looking forward to continuing with the story.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
That is one of the problems when you get a bit less young, some of your word choices start to differ from the younger generations yeah. But Jurassic?, ASLPRO should have a few days left before he needs that. :biggrin:

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
That is one of the problems when you get a bit less young, some of your word choices start to differ from the younger generations yeah. But Jurassic?, ASLPRO should have a few days left before he needs that. :biggrin:
Working aside few youngster (barely 20y for the most), past 40 you are a grandpa to their eyes...almost if they ask me if i knew the time of the black and white tv !! technically yes, but wtf i was a baby..lol

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Guess how bad that is for people who do remember the time when color TV was invented o_O We were no different though at that age, remember thinking some teachers in their early thirties were ancient at school:) ( I guess they were a bit stuffy though:evilsmile::evilsmile:)

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Heh, I'm not really a spring chicken anymore myself (late 30s here). I had a b&w TV that used twist knobs to change the channels when I was a kid, lol. Anyhow, one example of what I was talking about was the use of the word traverse in its noun form. You really don't ever see anyone using that, outside of maybe mountaineers or perhaps lawyers on rare occasions. It isn't technically wrong the way it was used, it just made me do a double take and think there were plenty of better ways of wording it.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
No worries, we are not attacking your observations. They are worthwhile feedback I would think for Jack, just it is something we all run across, as we get older we sometimes use words in a meaning younger people are not always used to hearing or reading anymore. :biggrin:

Edit: Besides we do like to tease ASLPRO sometimes a bit in return for all the teasing he does of us when gets the chance. :angel:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 80 Votes