DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Now the real question is of course what kinda games Claire wants to play with Billy or have you play with Billy as someone grabs him by the pussy in the spirit of #metoo :biggrin:. After all she is the wronged party, on the other hand I would not really like her to loose her remaining innocence and sweetness that she has left after the last few years with her mom and brother and possible grooming from dad. :)

Last edited:

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
the first thing that stood out to me, is just how quick the character becomes adjusted to the change and even welcomes that change...
Just because that was my comment, normally the subject is happy and quickly becomes a slut, enjoying his/her new life.
but his personality and mental side hasn't... so for a little while, he is NOT going to be very happy or receptive to being OGGLED or TOUCHED by another guy... it will be up to the PLAYERS of the game to decide IF/WHEN Billie's viewpoints about being a woman now will slowly change... which will be based on variables and certain activities in the game.
I expected something like that from you, that's why my anxiety :)

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not really anxiety, more anticipation, remember if you go that route it is because you want to punish and teach Billie a lesson. :biggrin: It would be no fun if he reveled in it from day one. Now I never do like stories in which the MC is a TF, then might as well just play a female lead game. Making it happen to someone else for a good reason though is a nicer plot.

Reactions: Wyrme and Palanto

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Now the real question is of course what kinda games Claire wants to play with Billy or have you play with Billy as someone grabs him by the pussy in the spirit of #metoo :biggrin:. After all she is the wronged party, on the other hand I would not really like her to loose her remaining innocence and sweetness that she has left after the last few years with her mom and brother and possible grooming from dad. :)
That is really one of my major concerns when approaching this side arc game... I really don't want this to be where the Player is playing as Claire and doing all of these things to her brother... one, because it would really reduce the personality that Claire has in the game, removing from her the innocence and sweetness that she now seems to have, because I know players REALLY want William to be punished for what he did to her...

Not really anxiety, more anticipation, remember if you go that route it is because you want to punish and teach Billie a lesson. :biggrin: It would be no fun if he reveled in it from day one. Now I never do like stories in which the MC is a TF, then might as well just play a female lead game. Making it happen to someone else for a good reason though is a nicer plot.
I have been trying to figure out the way that this game is going to work... and will come to that bridge completely as I get nearer to actually beginning it in a few months, but the way I sort of see it now, is that the PLAYERS of the game are following Billie around throughout his day in this new body and they are given the choices of what Billie does in that day and what can happen to him... rather than BEING Billie.

The PLAYERS will choose the things that Billie will do during Billie's days and weeks, hear all of Billie's grumbling about the new body he/she has and all of his thoughts throughout the day, as well as, the thoughts of those around him...

Just for example:

----
Billie took a shortcut through a dark alleyway that she had no problem taking when she was still a guy, but being that he is now a she finds herself roughly pushed up against an alley wall by one of the many gang members that are known to hang out there...!!!

Billie (screaming in surprise and fear): STOP! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING???
Gang Member (laughing darkly): What do you think I am doing, missy? I am checking the goods! You should've known better than to cut through here...
Billie (thinking): Oh my god, he's right, what was I thinking!?!? I am so used to being a guy and having the ability to go where ever I want, that I forgot that I was trapped in this body!

Gang Member (groping Billie's breast): What's the matter, little missy? Don't you like this?
Billy (objectively shouting): Of course I DON'T like this, I am a guy, goddamn it!!
Gang Member (smirking as he roughly squeeze's Billie's breast): Oh?? For a 'guy' you have some pretty real and soft, titties!

Billie (thinking and struggling): Oh my god, another guy is pawing my chest like some stupid animal!! He really thinks that I am just some girl who took a wrong shortcut, I got to somehow get away from him!
Gang Member (thinking and softly laughing to himself while still groping Billie's breast): Stupid chick, trying to lie about being a guy with titties like these. Hehehe, struggle all you want, little girl, I'm not going to let you go till I see those puppies...
Billie (thinking while panicking): HOLY SHIT!!! HE'S TRYING TO EXPOSE THESE STUPID TITS I HAVE!! THINK! THINK! WHAT WOULD CLAIRE DO???

Latching onto that thought, Billie brings her knee up and manages to knee the distracted gang member in his nutsack! Although the power behind the blow wasn't as strong as it would've been if she was still a guy, Billie finds that it is enough to get away from the stunned gang member and she quickly runs out of the dark alley and into the safety of the street, pulling her top back down as she runs... her heart trip hammering in her chest.

Billie (thinking): Oh my god, I GOT to be MORE careful!! I was almost raped in there!!

Meanwhile, the gang member watches the young woman that just kneed him in the groin hurrying away down the crowded street...

Gang Member (mumbling while thinking aloud): Just wait, little missy, I'll find you and when I do, I am going to make you PAY for that, you bitch...
-----

This way, the Players will be able to get both view points and later on, Players can decide if Billie will take that short cut again... but it won't be right away, it will be a random option that can pop back up... maybe after Billie has gotten a little more used to the new body and worked out some to get some strength... or, if Billie is trying to get someplace in a hurry and not thinking... or, on their way home after drinking and not thinking... or, at a point where Players are slowly corrupting Billie into being a wanton slut... or, Claire might make it so that Billie has to go through that alley again... but eventually a continuation of that event could randomly appear again.

At least, that is how I am thinking the game could be... THOUGHTS?
ANYONE?

LOL

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Sounds like you are playing Billie, even though you said you were not.

Look for some of the C. Black stories, they are about TF and most MCs don't immediately embrace the new them.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
You could also think of an evil mastermind, maybe MC or Claire or someone else like Syrina for example being mad about what Billie did, that can make hard situations appear for Billie or bring him into bad situations. You could maybe use Billie's POV in those situations, but use the evil mastermind as narrator or player POV overall. Just some loose ideas how something like this can work. Could even think of an evil side kick that seems to help Billy, but is actually a mole to get him in trouble. Maybe a lesser Demonothan that would get nice energy from that on the orders of MC or Syrina. :evilsmile:

Not sure if that could already work though in the way you have set up the wicked Choices Arc, but one could see an escaped Demonathan or a descendant of one that has is sensitive to search out MC and Syrina to offer his help. Also with Lilith imprisoned Our Lady Syrina the teasing cherished FAP is/should be the current leader of the Demonothans unless you are planning to introduce a few more characters with stronger claims. :biggrin:

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Sounds like you are playing Billie, even though you said you were not.

Look for some of the C. Black stories, they are about TF and most MCs don't immediately embrace the new them.
I am thinking it is going to be more of a third person perspective while following Billie around and deciding issues... but Billie is indeed going to be the major focal point.

Thanks for the heads up about C. Black stories, do you know where I might find them?

Edited: I managed to find the "Road Trip" comic that he did... will preview it this evening and see if I can't find some others of his work.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reactions: Palanto and DA22

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
You could also think of an evil mastermind, maybe MC or Claire or someone else like Syrina for example being mad about what Billie did, that can make hard situations appear for Billie or bring him into bad situations. You could maybe use Billie's POV in those situations, but use the evil mastermind as narrator or player POV overall. Just some loose ideas how something like this can work. Could even think of an evil side kick that seems to help Billy, but is actually a mole to get him in trouble. Maybe a lesser Demonothan that would get nice energy from that on the orders of MC or Syrina. :evilsmile:

Not sure if that could already work though in the way you have set up the wicked Choices Arc, but one could see an escaped Demonathan or a descendant of one that has is sensitive to search out MC and Syrina to offer his help. Also with Lilith imprisoned Our Lady Syrina the teasing cherished FAP is/should be the current leader of the Demonothans unless you are planning to introduce a few more characters with stronger claims. :biggrin:
I had thought about doing something like that, or using one of William/Billie's friends but kind of nixed those ideas, as the events that would happen would be limited to the times that you (as that character) were only present and would prove problematic in "real world" situations.

Case in point, if every time I went out somewhere with you and I kept finding myself in screwed up and uncomfortable situations, I would stop going places with you. :D

As for it being a Demonothan or a relative of one, for story purposes, I'd like to keep that race limited in number or in hiding to the point that running across one is extremely rarel... I want to make it so that the MC feels the pressure of the situation of being grossly outnumbered and needs to "rescue" those that will help aid him in the war against the Angelions... and, by Chapter Six, the only help the MC has is still just Syrina, so that kind of won't work and trying to introduce someone just for that "job" at this point would seem like a rushed character.

Ugh... maybe it would be best to kind of do it as a broken 4th wall, mishmash viewpoint, where the game follows Billie everywhere, but players can make choices for all of the characters (including Billie) that are introduced in the side arc game whenever options present themselves....

So in the example above, you aren't just making choices for Billie, but also making choices for the Gang Member (or anyone else that comes in contact with Billie)... but wondering if that would make the game feel too disjointed and I should just put the Player in Billie and let them go to town with the kid.

Reactions: DA22 and Palanto

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I was actually thinking more of the trick you also used for Wicked Choices and you could use the mastermind or narrator as telling about the situation from a perspective after the story took place with his as main viewpoint and Billie's or others at pertinent moments.

Also a good evil sidekick would actually be helping Billie at 99% of the time while in reality sabotaging him. We got a reality show on TV here called who is the mole that show that many can be pretty good at hiding their bad intentions. :evilsmile: So for example the sidekick could save him from the gang in first instance but then set Billie up later for the fall with them with a serious pissed off gang by that time. It is just making those few times where the help turns bad really count that is the trick, most of time the help would be beneficial or seem to be.

Sure you will find your own way that will work though :biggrin:. Yes already suspected the Demonothan angle might not fit yet in the game by the time this story would play out.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I was actually thinking more of the trick you also used for Wicked Choices and you could use the mastermind or narrator as telling about the situation from a perspective after the story took place with his as main viewpoint and Billie's or others at pertinent moments.

Also a good evil sidekick would actually be helping Billie at 99% of the time while in reality sabotaging him. We got a reality show on TV here called who is the mole that show that many can be pretty good at hiding their bad intentions. :evilsmile: So for example the sidekick could save him from the gang in first instance but then set Billie up later for the fall with them with a serious pissed off gang by that time. It is just making those few times where the help turns bad really count that is the trick, most of time the help would be beneficial or seem to be.

Sure you will find your own way that will work though :biggrin:. Yes already suspected the Demonothan angle might not fit yet in the game by the time this story would play out.
Going to send you a private message, because I just had an idea thanks to you and want to run it by you first!!! :evilsmile::):cool:

Reactions: Palanto and DA22

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
At least, that is how I am thinking the game could be... THOUGHTS?
ANYONE?
I'm thinking perhaps a little more extreme. First, the gang rapped Billie and he suffers for it. He try to be more careful, choosing different ways to mislead but always meets a gang member and ends up raped. So he slowly breaks psychologically, hating little by little his whole life, feeling sorry for what he did to his sister and questioning his own mother for having dragged him into this.
I hope you understand my poor English.

EDIT: And no redemption for him! A rapist must be punished forever.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
I'm thinking perhaps a little more extreme. First, the gang rapped Billie and he suffers for it. He try to be more careful, choosing different ways to mislead but always meets a gang member and ends up raped. So he slowly breaks psychologically, hating little by little his whole life, feeling sorry for what he did to his sister and questioning his own mother for having dragged him into this.

Totally get you and understand completely!

The stuff he suffers physically, is just motivators to change and suffer mentally for the things he's done... I have to be careful, however, not to break him too much... he still has his uses as a character. ;)

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Very nice looking renders in the screenshots and sounds like a fairly interesting game too. I'd like to give it a try, but it looks like the next update ought to be showing up soon, perhaps in the next week or so, would that be a correct assumption? If so I'll hold out before giving it a try.

rattler459

Aug 25, 2017

I agree william needs to be destroyed I truly don't think I ever have hated a character more than him for what he did.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes