• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Why?

Nov 19, 2018
I must clarify im not hating on any one or offend at all my intention is I want to understand because it confused me far to dang long.

I need to ask because it makes my head hurt trying to understand. When your making a hentai game why are you mixing in very sad/depressing things or Horror ? I mean would it not make more sense just doing a normal visual novel ? I mean you are all free to add what ever you wish to your games. But I have to ask because I tried a few game where they had very depressing story aspect or horror just to see what it´s all about and it´s not im against it.

But man is it confusing you got sex that make you a bit horny and like yeah man and suddenly some very sad sad sad story comes and i´m like well then guess i´m not horny anymore just sad.

Like what the intention to make me horny or sad ? and the horror I don´t get at all.

so yeah I have to ask what am I not understanding ?

Reactions: KaeruVN

KaeruVN

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2024
Well what I can is the depressing h-games I played had such awesome stories but man im limp all the way.
Nah man, I get you there. For me personally, seeing a girl cry or pour her heart out kills the boner completely.
But it does make the naughty scenes better when a LI overcomes a huge ordeal and has good character development.

Reactions: SwordBreaker39
Nov 19, 2018
So I can write about a character overcoming the big sad and becoming the big happy.
I can totally understand that and I loved the sad games I played but I can never get aroused so I feel it would been better as a normal visual novel at least to me. I remeber first sad a bit erotic game I ever played was katawa shoujo it was an good story that for sure but when ever there was a lewd time I just skipped it.

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I can totally understand that and I loved the sad games I played but I can never get aroused so I feel it would been better as a normal visual novel at least to me. I remeber first sad a bit erotic game I ever played was katawa shoujo it was an good story that for sure but when ever there was a lewd time I just skipped it.
Fair enough.

Reactions: SwordBreaker39
Nov 19, 2018
Nah man, I get you there. For me personally, seeing a girl cry or pour her heart out kills the boner completely.
But it does make the naughty scenes better when a LI overcomes a huge ordeal and has good character development.
Well that true but i´m the damn oversensitive person where a sad moment can have me down for 2-3 days. Like crap Clannad had me down for a week.