Why not implementing the "netori" tag ?

Ane Onim

Mar 26, 2022
Whenever a game is tagged as "netorare" we can be certain to see someone saying that it isn't the right tag and is in fact "netori" so I was thinking that adding it would solve a lot of problem.

To me the real problem of not having this tag is that people who don't like netorare still don't exclude it bcs they might miss a game that isn't about netorare but in fact about netori. And so with the adding of the "netori" tag people will be able to exclude it and not disturb people who truly likes netorare by kink shaming them.

I have also thought of the tags :
- "netorare focus" which could be used for game that are mainly focused on netorare.
- "slightly netorare" which is meant for game that do have some netorare part but doesn't focus on it.

I wish to see your opinion on this matter and debate with you if it could be a good idea. The name of those tags can be changed of course.
I want to add that this thread isn't about if netorare is good or not, in fact I don't care at all about your opinion on this matter.

Also I'm not fluent in english and so am sorry for any mistakes I might have made on this post and the futur one.

Reactions: TheFreakyOne

Ane Onim

Mar 26, 2022
I'm sorry if this matter has already been talked about, I have searched before posting but haven't found one that precisely talk about it.