• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Why my game is not publishing

3dobsession1

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
its been more than 10 hours since I post a thread (game request) a new game called "THE GUILT" but I got only one reply. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong or what can I do to make my game move into games.

1633498899613.png

3dobsession1

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2021
You should have just followed the template guide that the guy posted, it would have been done by now.
I would have follow that but I'm new on this site and game developement and he gave me an option that one of us uploader will publish this game. I replied him that please do that its my first game

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
I would have follow that but I'm new on this site and game developement and he gave me an option that one of us uploader will publish this game. I replied him that please do that its my first game
Moderators on this site tend to take a long time to do stuff, so the only thing you can do is wait i guess :KEK:

Yooshi

Mega-Chonker
Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
You have to upload your game on three different mirrors. It will make things MUCH faster, trust me.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
If you want it done quicker, format it according to the template as suggested and upload to at least 3 different mirrors as others have suggested. I.e. MEGA, Workupload, Mediafire etc etc. Uploaders can do it for you but as there are over 7000 games on here, with most being updated and more being requested and only a handful of uploaders it may take some time.