• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Why Kemono.party is only updating patreon?

ang194

Mar 14, 2021
View attachment 3184423
I saw it from a Chinese people, it seems like they probably won't fix it in the future
I think Kemono is 'unofficially' dead... FANBOX importer are broken since October and they won't fix it. Now Patreon importer are off too. Usah Sojamee is one of the modder if I understood correctly and is just a big piece of shit. I was in their Telegram group a week ago and they are not talking about these problems at all so hopes are quite useless now.

It seems there is someone (just one) who is trying to do another website for FANBOX, FANTIA and others like kemono, but it will be more private so it will be harder to find out. They were talking about it like 2 months ago now on Telegram and still nothing official so don't take it too seriously.

Just saying all of this because I'm just irritated about them: they're telling us nothing and it seems like they are not interested to do so, but then they get 'sick' about people complaining...

JustiniZHere

Oct 8, 2017
Man I was wondering what was up with Kemono, only patreon updated (sometimes, very rarely), no fanbox links had updated in months. Turns out that the whole time it's just been dead.

I do wish if shit was fucked they'd say something instead of stringing people along pretending it's gonna get fixed when they have no plans to do so. There's no point in keeping the website even running at this point, nothing works.

Reactions: Mundus

AlexisGreen016

Jun 29, 2020
Well. If they said they had issue with the Importers, hopefully they fix Fanbox importer while moving the core things out and about. It is also possible that they can't fix it though because of the recent Fanbox policy that they are trying to hide from. Maybe to wait for a few more months to take the heat off from the Fanbox group.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Ok now i know why there was no update at all for some time, if they are moving a lot of things it's understandable that there's nothing uploading. Hope they won't have much problems !

Ezyrn

Dec 28, 2018
Same for the subscribestar new accounts (patreon closed up many nsfw accounts). No update :(

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Yeah we'll have to wait unfortunately but hey, better let them do their thing (moving their components so that it's better) first before anything else

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
That's good that some patreon's are working. Maan I have a ton of reaction vids ect I want to watch from channels I enjoy.

Slayer2007

Jan 31, 2020
it seems patreon is working again for the most apart, some pages have still not been updated but they prob will in time. Sadly no pixiv fanbox, at this point i dont think pixiv will ever get fixed