Why is there no general interest in Dominant female protagonist who corrupts

Jack Madrigal

Aug 12, 2023
Well, you didn't pick the most creative games there is... you don't have to be anchored in reality, it's like a wall you'll hit at some point, If you make a fictional setting there are endless options you can take the player by the hand an explore a new world where things are different, as I mentioned you can go Medieval fantasy with a D&D setting, being priest of a dark god, or the sci fi setting of fallout and being a vault overseer, the captain of a pirate ship, an archeologist with a crew that discover a lust totem in a tomb somewhere, or having an all-alien specie on another planet with completely different customs, a tribe in a jungle or a cave... If you create an original world the only limit is your imagination, please don't aim low.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mrboom90

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I've seen some games with badass female MC and avoidable rape (Kingdom of Deception), but innocent males being corrupted is not something that has a wide audience, certainly not as the main theme.

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
2)Is there no appetite on dominating/slow corrupting men in similar fashion to which is done a female(like the school girls in annies and the headmaster, roommates in big brother and man of the house) and if so why?
There is, but in the gay genre. These kind of games are in demand. In my game I'm writing a dom route where in some scenes the idea is to turn another big, burly men into a submissive bottom.

But again, you want a female doing it, and then you clash with the usual audience of those games, which play these games to see the woman corrupted and fucked by everyone including her dog, and no focus on her dominance, or the submissive males (take a look at the thread of why everyone play the Fem protag games). Sorry to say, but it's not going to be in high demand. AFAIK, femdom games are pretty niche, and definitely with zero focus on the men she dominates, I think there are more games based on lezdom (lesbians).

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Dominant female protagonist untapped niche(more like goldmine)
if you wanna create one, go with vampire setting(for some reason super popular among female players)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrboom90

Oct 9, 2020
There is, but in the gay genre. These kind of games are in demand. In my game I'm writing a dom route where in some scenes the idea is to turn another big, burly men into a submissive bottom.

But again, you want a female doing it, and then you clash with the usual audience of those games, which play these games to see the woman corrupted and fucked by everyone including her dog, and no focus on her dominance, or the submissive males (take a look at the thread of why everyone play the Fem protag games). Sorry to say, but it's not going to be in high demand. AFAIK, femdom games are pretty niche, and definitely with zero focus on the men she dominates, I think there are more games based on lezdom (lesbians).
Sure. But i think the type of corruption of shy effeminate characters who is non-con against the advance of the protag(male or female are not there) is still not that prelevant. I see it in trap time, but it is short and you can only corrupt one person. Similarly in earn your freedom, but here the mc is the one that is corrupted and the non-con part of it, where mc tries to resist is only in the beginning, after the first few segments he gives up and likes it. What i would love to see is something like trap time, but where the protag(male or female) corrupt multiple effeminate males against their will as they try to resist the advance of the protag

Rafster

Bear chaser
Game Developer
Mar 23, 2019
Sure. But i think the type of corruption of shy effeminate characters who is non-con against the advance of the protag(male or female are not there) is still not that prelevant. I see it in trap time, but it is short and you can only corrupt one person. Similarly in earn your freedom, but here the mc is the one that is corrupted and the non-con part of it, where mc tries to resist is only in the beginning, after the first few segments he gives up and likes it. What i would love to see is something like trap time, but where the protag(male or female) corrupt multiple effeminate males against their will as they try to resist the advance of the protag
Hmmm, femboys, I thought they would be more prevalent than, for example, big, bearish guys which is one of my biggest kinks. I can't tell you, because I avoid games with femboys, traps and the like, but there must be some there.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I'd love to see way more dominant woman or futa on male themed games. It doesn't even need to be hardcore fetish style, either, I'd take a game where a female/futa protagonist can pursue guys in a proactive way.

mrboom90

Oct 9, 2020
I'd love to see way more dominant woman or futa on male themed games. It doesn't even need to be hardcore fetish style, either, I'd take a game where a female/futa protagonist can pursue guys in a proactive way.
Exactly!! Hopefully there will be more interest on this theme and we will have developers developing games in that genre