• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Why is everthing hug to large tits lately?

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
After months I have only seen 1 or 2 new games that have normal to small breast sizes. Are all the aspiring devs 10 years old playing with a slider for fun? Am I the only one that likes Cs, Bs, and As? I get that a lot of people like larger breasts but I am sure there is a hug market for normal sized or at least mixed in novels. Why does every or only 1 in 10 LI have D+?

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
Same reason we are having a lot of femdom and female protagnist.
Dev's trying out something new.

Maledom harem/slave games have been done to death and romatic games are a dime in a dozen.
You want to stand out you cater to a fetish that doesnt have a massive amount of games yet.

Rant:
Also i hate it when dev's big boob obsession tranfers to the character.
I dont like big boobs(i like every kind of boob that doesnt require a forklift to move)
Stop distracting me with your boob fetish.
Small boobs are hot too.

cisco_donovan

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2020
Not sure this is a new thing? Tits have been oversized for as long as I've been playing adult games online.

It's lost on me. I can't get aroused while I'm worried about the poor girl's back.

IllRepute

Jan 16, 2021
After months I have only seen 1 or 2 new games that have normal to small breast sizes. Are all the aspiring devs 10 years old playing with a slider for fun? Am I the only one that likes Cs, Bs, and As? I get that a lot of people like larger breasts but I am sure there is a hug market for normal sized or at least mixed in novels. Why does every or only 1 in 10 LI have D+?
I like all sizes, but As and Bs are my favorite. Seems to be very few older characters in particular that have a smaller-sized chest.

Sep 2, 2020
I answered that question before somewhere but i take another look at it.

First things first youre either an tits or an ass man ... and it seems the tits man are the majority.

Second the exageration of primary sexual body parts is more stimulating thats why we also have the bad big penis issue that gives 99% of young virgin men nightmares.

Third point would be that small tits give bad boob jobs :)

fourth would be legality since small chars without tits can go fast into the not so legal looking area and who wants to have discussions over that with paypal and so on.

fifth ... big boobs are motherly and since the whole incest theme is so big in this scene a mother figure kinda has to have boobs for good breastfeading.

And last but not least big boobs sell better. I made that remark somewhere else and made a remark of an Russ Meyer interview i once read in an Playboy around 3 decades ago where the man pointed out that as a photographer he sold 1 or 2 pictures of a small boob girl and around a dozen of one with big boobs.

So if youre a small boob guy i fear that is a losing fight trying to convince devs to make more small boobs characters besides giving them actual money for making some for you.

There is also the issue of the preference of the devs or if they are just copycats in for the money or if they have any talent and skill at all.

ggregger33

Mar 19, 2021
I like to say that although very tiny breasts have there place, I am not talking about them. I am talking about a health but not crazy size. Bs and small Cs are great. Firm and round are awesome. Overgrown milk bags are not. I literally will pass a game up due to the lack of diverse breast sizes in the game even if it has the best story.

May 3, 2018
I just want a variety.

Big boobs are great, but I want a wide range of options. Give me some NORMAL chested girls - B Cups, C Cups - and yeah, throw in an A Cup.

It's just poor character design when all your characters have the same silhouette because they all have identical giant curves. Giant boobs can't be special if every girl has giant boobs.

Jul 2, 2017
Big boobs automatically makes whatever your making better, try it.
Whenever im playing a game the only question i have is when the big boobed girl will be back (usually some milf), and annoyed that i must watch some substitue in the meantime - true story.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I just want a variety.

Big boobs are great, but I want a wide range of options. Give me some NORMAL chested girls - B Cups, C Cups - and yeah, throw in an A Cup.

It's just poor character design when all your characters have the same silhouette because they all have identical giant curves. Giant boobs can't be special if every girl has giant boobs.
Well, when they're all identical, I agree with you. That becomes a bit dull. But women come in a wide variety of sizes and shapes. Much more than men, typically. And if you put that onto a scale of 10 for curviness, I'm just not into the bottom several. C cup with nice hips is "average" for me. A or B cup, especially with narrow hips and a skinny body just does nothing for me at all.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I never understood that thing about the cups in the breasts... D+, c+ or whatever, and I'm lazy to google it. Anyone want to explain it to me, even if it takes more time than googling it?

aura95

Jun 8, 2020
I never understood that thing about the cups in the breasts... D+, c+ or whatever, and I'm lazy to google it. Anyone want to explain it to me, even if it takes more time than googling it?
Well, that's a kind of laziness that's almost impressive... :p

Anyway, in short it's an internationally not standardized (read unnecessarily confusing) system for labeling bra cup (and so indirectly breast) sizes.
Starts with AA at the (very) small end and goes up from there in alphabetical order with the most common sizes lying somewhere in the B to D range and D being the lower end of what one hears commonly refered to as 'large breasts'.

• Wow
Reactions: Sieglinnde

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Well, that's a kind of laziness that's almost impressive... :p

Anyway, in short it's an internationally not standardized (read unnecessarily confusing) system for labeling bra cup (and so indirectly breast) sizes.
Starts with AA at the (very) small end and goes up from there in alphabetical order with the most common sizes lying somewhere in the B to D range and D being the lower end of what one hears commonly refered to as 'large breasts'.

oh, it seems simple enough to understand. thanks

Reactions: aura95

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
it's not simple and it's not what 99% of men think. the most misunderstood thing about it is people think cup size means how big the tit is. it does NOT mean that. it means the circumference of the chest, in a complicated way. which for example means that a D-cup on a 32" chest is NOT the same size as D-cup on a 36" chest.

example: 32" D is the same size as 36" B and 30" E (or DD). all these will fit the same person.

so every time you see a guy pretending he understands cup sizes by eyeballing a photo and saying something like "that's D, maybe DD", they have no idea. unless they know how big the person is. if you misjudge the chest circumference by 2" you'll be 1 cup size off. if your mistake is 4" your guess will be 2 cup sizes off.

Deleted member 4879170

Mangawy
Game Developer
May 1, 2022
Speaking from personal experience, sometimes it's just about what you're currently into.
In my case, sometimes I wanna play the generic son-out-to-fuck-his-HUGE-titted-mom type of game, other times I just want a good story with rich characters and diversity in appearances.

As for how devs develop their games, I can't speak for everyone, because it differs from one dev to another.
Some devs create their games based on their own fantasies (refer to line number two), which isn't a bad thing, but it also isn't good for the whole "get your game out there" type of thing, as there are many other games like that.

Other devs, who in my opinion are talented and skilled enough to keep their desires and fantasies out of their work, try and go for something new and unique in its own way.

I'm not saying I'm a good dev by any means, since I'm fairly new to the whole thing (two months old or something), but I tried to go for that last bit in my game:

Screenshots from my upcoming release:

-Diversity in breast sizes:
m_shower_cum2.png ep_sour.png

-Diversity in ass sizes:
m_shower.png ep_cowcum.png

Reactions: molitar