• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Why does everyone seem to hate Max from Big Brother ?

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I don't know, but I hated almost every major character in that game. Max is a typical shota creep, Eric is a sociopathic douchebag, mom is an impressionable airhead who uses corporal punishment (on adults, which I thought was silly, but it's a silly game in general). Not a fan of the game as a whole, or its derivatives.

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
most of them don't like incest games. or they hate voyerism and corruption but can't read tags. so they go to the threads and complain about the voyerism, corruption or even incest.

and the numbers tell us they're just plain wrong, BB is one of the most successful games even 2 years after the dev took a giant shit on it and abandoned it. some of them probably just hate it because it's so wildly popular. that's the internet for you.

max does have a very punchable face though, I'll give them that.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
1. its a guy
2. you play a guy yourself
3. he wants to be the alpha
4. he uses your mother to get in the pants of your sisters
5. he even tries to control you
...even if you dont want to fuck your family yourself, you must be twisted to watch him doing it.
Thats why i played only the original with the mod that lets you get rid of him before he even shows up in the game...every remake lacks a mod with this option end dont deserves a download from me or anyone who dont likes ntr or getting bossed around by a random ugly dude who thinks he's the king of the world...

Reactions: Soggy Bread

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
1. its a guy
2. you play a guy yourself
3. he wants to be the alpha
4. he uses your mother to get in the pants of your sisters
5. he even tries to control you
6. And his name is Eric, not Max...

He is weird looking little fuck
And also weirdly acting and weirdly talking. He have the body, age and life of a 20yo, and want to be the Alpha of the family. But every time he open his mouth, or just have a thought, boom he become a 10yo.
By itself it wouldn't have been a problem, he's not the only stupid MC and we pardon to some of them. But when god Eric appeared, it enlightened Max childish mind, making him the stupid kid next door that you want to punch in the face each time you see him. Even Mystertheman's shota MCs feel more mature that Max, and they are intended to really be around 10yo.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Many might get butt hurt by me saying this, but the reason people (mostly man) might hate Max is because he is somewhat a representation of today's man/boys who ended up been raised by a single mother that took up role of being both mom and dad.
Without any actual MAN who know what it is to be one and the struggle that man needs to go through in life in order to become this great person that others might relay on, Max is simply lost and without real goal or purpose in his life and it shows at the intro where we learn that he started causing problems which even landed him with being expelled from school.
I think Max's character would have been way different and even would have had more chance to redeem him self if there was some male character that would guide him in his early life to not only be able to stand up for him self but also be able to to take back all the loved ones that the so called mega chad (Eric) is trying to take away from him.
And I think that is what Eric is, he is somewhat the representation of a "force" or the "struggle" that Max must learn not only to face but also to overcome, or he will simply loose all the loved ones he cared dearly for.
Even Erick sees that Max been raised for far to long on easy mode, without harsh reality that if he do not get his shit together he will lose in life big time and that is why Eric mentions the military school where he might get the guidance to the manhood he needs.
Now is all this intentional, maybe.
But the real question comes down to what really happened between the parents of Max, and how it all led to the current state of the affairs in their life's.
Its possible that in some way that the father intentionally involved Eric in all this in order not only to to test Max but also to get his ass to finally take responsibility for his own actions, but also to get back at Max's mom in some way (who really knows....... o wait the Dev's do know since they making this game).
Because lets be completely hones her, guys like Eric would not waist their precious time on getting with a single mom's who try to show they might have something to offer (but lets be honest they are just a waist of time unlike woman who are younger and still in their prime), and that is where the two sisters come to play.
Eric admits that the goal is not only to get with Max's mom, but also with his sister's who are not only fairly younger but also mostly pure and not yet corrupted unlike their somewhat old mom (who is doing everything possible to look good in every way possible, but in real life would have hit the wall like many woman do once they past age 25-30........ and shes with kid's, kid's that are not even his own).
That is why you see Eric trying to play this future man of the house figure by not only using his own status but also his wealth to sway all the woman to his side, than again there also might be that he is after the fortune that the father left for them.
But in the way of that is Max (for now), because if he is not going to steps up and start taking charge of things, he will not only be removed, but will also make it really easy for Eric to do what ever it is he wanted to do originally.
I think what might help swing Max back to true manhood would be a gym for raising his muscles and his lvl of testosterone which he obviously have little off, more self improvement books and videos on how to be a real man and so on.
We do know that in a way the Aunt is trying to help Max out but even she might become Eric's target if Max is not careful.
Sorry for all this writing I figure since I am as may people here a fan of game where Mc's are in need of self improvement in order to succeed in future, I would give my opinion on Max and generality of things. :unsure: (y)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Now is all this intentional, maybe.
It totally is nothing more than you projecting some psychological bullshit into what is the first trending NTR game on the modern adult gaming western scene.
I don't remember all the story, but I remember enough to know that Eric is just a fucking cunt who want a harem of sex slaves, and jumped on the occasion to turn a broken family into it. Nothing to do with this being a test for Max, and even less one set up by his father.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
It totally is nothing more than you projecting some psychological bullshit into what is the first trending NTR game on the modern adult gaming western scene.
I don't remember all the story, but I remember enough to know that Eric is just a fucking cunt who want a harem of sex slaves, and jumped on the occasion to turn a broken family into it. Nothing to do with this being a test for Max, and even less one set up by his father.
I only have vague memories of the distant past of 2017, but I think he was just a normal douchebag until shit hit the fan and the dev turned him into the devil himself and off him. Because Max is an even bigger shitstain and otherwise people might have wanted to keep Eric around to cuck him.