Why do you like pregnancy in games?

TheHighSpire

Feb 1, 2020
Hey everybody.

This is primarily question for those who like pregnancy in games. - I'm curious, what makes you like pregnancy in a game?
In short: I like the risk of getting pregnant.

I really do like when I see the "pregnancy" tag on a game. Granted, many games usually don't do much with it aside from nothing --> big belly. However, as of late I've been thinking about why I like that tag. I've come to the conclusion that I actually don't necessarily like the birth of the child, even less taking care of it. What I like is the risk of getting pregnant. I like that if my character don't take any repercussions then it may happen that the MC or the character that the MC has been with might get pregnant.

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
I'd say my reasoning is about the same. It makes things more intense if there's added risk and consequences. I probably wouldn't even mind a birth scene being shown, but I don't care for the child rearing aspect of it and would just as well see it left out.

This reminds me of a mod for Skyrim's Sexlab which made all babies born turn into soul gems (a consumable item). No one likes ball and chain mechanics.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
This is a layered question because there are different levels and also different reasons why people enjoy it, here are a few:

1.Creampie and impregnation are very biological kinks that relate to caveman desires so it is only natural to enjoy it, and it is probably fetishized further because we live in a society where contraception is taken seriously, so there is some implied risk to it;
2.Sex with pregnant women is kinky in general, their bodies is altered, bigger tits, darker nipples, milk, inflated belly, it also means you can cum inside all you want without worrying about impregnating them again;
3.Birthing is basically many things combined, there is deflation of the belly, removing something huge that was deep inside a pussy for months, and also seeing new life all at once. It's probably the more controversial part of it and not everyone wants to see it, but many love it also;
4.There are also some incestuous vibes behind it, especially in breeding games where you can impregnante someone and then also impregnante the result kid after (if it is a girl) or use it to impregnante the mom again (if it was a boy). I miss breeding season.

Reactions: Tearil and 246

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Pregnancy itself looks jarring to me, birth outright disgusting and kids are not something I want to see irl, let alone in sex games. But the risk of impregnation can have a Russian Roulette appeal to it, especially in female-MC games.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
For me its all about power and control.
My property is caring my future property inside her.

As for the kids themelves.
There a bit more complicated.
I do love the idea of having to deal with the outcome.
Either raising the kid or selling it on the market or training it to be a loyal future slave.
I dont think i would ever abbandon it.
It is mine after all and i am very protective of what is mine.

That said raising a kid is extreemly complicated.
Even if you could raise it to maturity there are so many things to think off that we dont really want to deal with in our games.
That it tents to be best left ignored.
Which brings me to an other reason i like pregancy.
Its a collection game.
As there are no downside to ingame pregancy in most games there is no reason not to collect as many ofspring as possible.
The second reason is the most common.
I already broke her.
Now what use does she have beyond being bred.
At least i can use her to collect more slaves.

I am not a good person.

Reactions: Sky009
Nov 27, 2018
It's a fun mechanic from 90s strategy games. Instead of simply turning food into infinite numbers of soldiers/workers, you have to work on pleasing your citizens or at least put a bit more effort into getting new units. Bonus points for what type of unit gets born being randomized, or the new units requiring further education from training buildings to become useful.

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Why have sex if its not to try and get her pregnant, nothing turns me off more than contraception

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
depending on context its more passionate and intimate when the mc at the end cums in his dream girl and finally has a baby

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
IRL you obviously dont want to get someone pregnant usually for obvious reasons. In a fantasy world why would I not want to just knock up everyone lol. I don't find the pregnant belly or pregnant sex appealing or anything just the idea of knocking the girl up.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It works on multiple levels.

As others have said, the basic biological reason for sex itself is to get pregnant. For many, certainly myself included, that is a big turn on as a fantasy/kink. I have kids with my wife, and I'm not having more, but still there is something hugely sexy about risk/impregnation role play in bed. When the girl is asking for it and begging you to fill her with your cum and knock her up, even if you know its not what you both REALLY want and you're being safe, it turns me on like nothing else.

That leads to the next level for me, which is the woman wanting you, and needing you so badly that she's willing to totally give herself over and allow you to plant your seed in her womb. In the context of the game, its the ultimate success. You've "won" with that woman, and gotten the payoff. The final level, so to speak.

There's also the side kink of the possibility of knocking up a total stranger, because its so taboo and off limits IRL. But as a man its that basic primal drive again, to mate with as many women as possible and put yourself out there, that in a fantasy context its thrilling.

And then as the end result, I find pregnant women to be extremely sexy. Typically in the context of the game, they're shown glowing and happy and content and it really satisfies a masculine urge and a sense of a job well done. And sex with pregnant women can be, and look, sexy as Hell on its own. Standard doggy or standing doggy in the shower being my favorites. I also have a milky tits and lactation fetish that goes right along with it. Tit sucking and drinking their milk.

So when games add this as a feature/payoff, its a HUGE bonus in my book.

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
To repost my previous explanations:

have a strong impregnation and pregnancy fetish (and prefer female protagonists) but I don't want actual negative consequences like the woman having to give up their career to raise kids or something. I don't actually plan to have kids in real life.

So yes to everything except painful birth (organic birth ok), permanent stretch marks or whatever and actually having to become a parent, have a magic adoption agency or something.
It's strange because I don't want kids in real life. And I prefer for the plot to not make it too dark/real either, like don't say the girl has to give up her job to be a mother or something that's just depressing - I prefer something like the system in Hazumi and the Pregnation where the girl doesn't have to actually raise the child.
As for what I like about it; maybe the idea of having slutty sex without caring about the consequences or actively wanting to get knocked up? It's a physical result of having lots of sex that (in these settings where they don't have to raise a kid) isn't awful and negative like stds or whatever. A physical sign that someone is having slutty unprotected sex, especially if they keep getting pregnant over and over again.

Doorknob22

Super Moderator
Game Developer
Nov 3, 2017
My game has a very strong impregnation element and I love any game that will allow the MC to impregnate ladies. For me it indicates the ultimate dominance as the mc bonds a woman to him for life. I think it also has to do with virility and symbolizes a defiance of death.

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
The idea of your partner is willing to have sex with you when she's pregnant is a turn on by itself. I personally think motherhood is a very delicate notion, as the mother is expected to be giving most ( if not all ) of their attention to their scion but if they are willing to ignore this powerful instinct and rather think of a carnal pleasure it makes me feel so empowered & dominant. At that point she's focusing on pleasuring herself and her partner rather than thinking of her scion, which is supposedly be the "natural" instinct of a mother.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
Because pregnancy is the final element and the culmination of romance. The baby the little crystal formed from that, love in material form.

Reactions: xj87

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
there's something very primal in me that wants to cum inside, but also something much stronger that doesn't want kids. therein lies the tension, the anxiety and the joy of risking it. gimme some of that sweet, sweet dopamine.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
there's something very primal in me that wants to cum inside, but also something much stronger that doesn't want kids. therein lies the tension, the anxiety and the joy of risking it. gimme some of that sweet, sweet dopamine.
Well for me there's the sex brain part and the logic part, and they don't need to intersect. As long as you're careful and using birth control, you can just go with it.